Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Just wondering...

Go down 
+3
trinixdeangelov
icy55
radyalovesmjj
7 posters
AuthorMessage
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:05 pm

i wonder why michael mostly lip-synched in his performances during the 90s... did he have a sore throat or something?

i read his article regarding his autopsy report that his lungs were inflamed or something... is it true, if so what caused the lungs to be inflamed?

its been told that little blanket resembles his father. is it really confirmed that michael's the biological father of him? cuz i used to read that he was unable to reproduce sperms due to his father joseph hitting him on the groin repeatedly as a child (not sure if this is true)...

these questions bug me all the time. somebody enlighten me on these issues please thanks. confused
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Lip-synched: Yes, most of Michael's performance especially in the HIStory tour were mostly lip-synched. Think it was because he was dancing furiously too, thus he cant sing. Hmmm lungs inflamed? I think we would have to disregard this, Michael was awesome in TII!

Sperms: Hmmm. There's many rumours about Mike's children. I believe Michael had his sperms donated all over the world? I read something about that!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Well, Michael did have smaller than normal-sized lungs tt I know frm the autopsy report... didn't recall reading abt them being inflammed tho'...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:38 pm

generally, i believe he has autoimmune disorders like vitiligo is one.. autoimmune disorder has alot of other complications which can affect any part of a body with varying severity in different individuals.. so.. there could be a possibility but we wont know if its true or not..

i think the autopsy said that his reproductive system is fine which means he can produce sperms. how true is it i dunno..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:07 pm

I heard that he had a throat condition or something which affected his singing. But got it cured. As for the lip-sync, I agree its due to the dancing. No person in this world has the energy to sing and dance both at the same time without sounding "huffy". Haha. The Bucharest "Billie Jean" version he tried to sing and dance at the same time.. and you could see that the effect was not that great lah. He sounded breathless at some points.

For the sperms, I also heard he donated to over 200 sperm banks in different countries. My friend and I buay pai seh and we talked about buying his sperms in future to have a "Michael child". HAHAHA. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Admin wrote:
I heard that he had a throat condition or something which affected his singing. But got it cured. As for the lip-sync, I agree its due to the dancing. No person in this world has the energy to sing and dance both at the same time without sounding "huffy". Haha. The Bucharest "Billie Jean" version he tried to sing and dance at the same time.. and you could see that the effect was not that great lah. He sounded breathless at some points.

For the sperms, I also heard he donated to over 200 sperm banks in different countries. My friend and I buay pai seh and we talked about buying his sperms in future to have a "Michael child". HAHAHA. Razz

Once tt's out in the news, fams would be lining up to do as such & if any will be sold, there'll probably be an an auction... hee
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:12 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

Once tt's out in the news, fams would be lining up to do as such & if any will be sold, there'll probably be an an auction... hee

YES! Just like the SICK guy who kept Michael's 12 strands of burnt hair during the pepsi commercial and sold it for i think 1500 pounds?!?!! That's like purely PSYCHO...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:17 pm

icy55 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

YES! Just like the SICK guy who kept Michael's 12 strands of burnt hair during the pepsi commercial and sold it for i think 1500 pounds?!?!! That's like purely PSYCHO...

Tt's just exploiting of fans...
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:23 am

did anyone notice the arrow, the 3 zeros and the year 1998 signed under his autographs sometime during the late 80s to early 90s? here's proof below:

Just wondering... MJcodeclose-up

Just wondering... Michael-jackson-glove-2009-8-13-11-41-53

Just wondering... MJ-fedora2

what do those signs and numbers mean? is there a subliminal message behind all this? confused
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:25 am

@icy: EEE.. later they give some cheekopeh hair and sell em', making fans think it belongs to Michael's. hahaha. But even if its really his, I still find it disgusting to own a piece of his "hair". *shivers*

@trinix: hahaha yeah! Oh no. I can't imagine that scene when we type "Michael Jackson" on the eBay search bar, and the first few results will show up as "MICHAEL JACKSON'S SPERMS UP FOR BID!" *horrified look*

@ Radya: I think someone cracked that code before, but it was nevertheless a wild guess. There was a rumor that Michael was paranoid at that time and always beared the thinking that he will die in the year 1998. (He signed "1998" even when the year was not "1998"!)
As for the 3 zeros, maybe it has something to do with millenium? Hmm..
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:37 am

paranoia be damned he went on to live for another good 10 and a half years. now the 3 zeros still bugs me.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:46 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
paranoia be damned he went on to live for another good 10 and a half years. now the 3 zeros still bugs me.

try contacting one of those MJ historian authorities & see if they can answer ur question Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:13 pm

LOL... They will think we are nuts. Razz
But I'm sure there will be fans who did that just to know anything.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:41 am

the 1998 thing was some fortune teller told him he'd die around then so he had to do that to continue living or something like that.

hmm like cat brought up, if it has something to do with Millenuim, maybe it's like so he'll live part Millenium? Just a wild guess..

Though quite oldy, when I was in pri school, I used to write my name with an arrow and 3 circles as well o.o!! But that was without meaning, just looked nice lol
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:47 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:

i read his article regarding his autopsy report that his lungs were inflamed or something... is it true, if so what caused the lungs to be inflamed?

his ribs were broken. I didn't hear about inflammed. The ribs thing could be caused by CPR, I asked my friend who knew first aid, and she said it happens quite many times esp when the person can't be revived easily.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:16 am

skyenat wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

his ribs were broken. I didn't hear about inflammed. The ribs thing could be caused by CPR, I asked my friend who knew first aid, and she said it happens quite many times esp when the person can't be revived easily.

Jackson's body was flown by helicopter to the Los Angeles Coroner's offices in Lincoln Heights, where on June 26 a three-hour autopsy was performed on behalf of the Los Angeles County Coroner by the chief medical examiner, Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran. Jackson's family arranged for a second autopsy, a practice that could yield expedited—albeit limited—results. After the preliminary autopsy was completed, Craig Harvey, chief investigator for the coroner's office, said there was no evidence of trauma or foul play.

On August 28, the LA County Coroner made an official statement classifying Jackson's death as a homicide. The county coroner stated that Jackson died from the combination of drugs in his body, with the most significant drugs being the anesthetic propofol and the anxiolytic lorazepam. Less significant drugs found in Jackson's body were midazolam, diazepam, lidocaine and ephedrine. The coroner is keeping the complete toxicology report private, as requested by the police and district attorney.

The BBC reported on October 1 that the autopsy report revealed that Michael Jackson had a strong heart and was a "fairly healthy" 50-year-old. His weight was in the acceptable range for a man of his height, but he had punctured arms, tattooed lips and eyebrows and suffered from lung damage and some arthritis.

The document shows that Jackson's most serious health problem was his chronically inflamed lungs, but this was not serious enough to be a contributing factor to his death. The post mortem did not uncover any physical problems that may have limited Jackson's ability to perform. "His overall health was fine," said Dr Zeev Kain of the University of California, who reviewed the report for AP but was not involved in the post-mortem examination, "The results are in normal limits."
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:17 am

& yes on the borken ribs... tt's usually what happens because of the chest compressions made during CPR...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Can't believed I forgot abt reading this... in Michael's Moonwalk, he had mentioned abt an incident...

"The whole Wiz period was a time of stress and anxiety, even though I was enjoying myself. I remember July 4 of that year well, because I was on the beach at my brother Jermaine's house, about half a block away along the waterfront. I was messing around in the surf, and all of a sudden I couldn't breathe. No air. Nothing. I asked myself what's wrong? I tried not to panic, but I ran back to the house to find Jermaine, who took me to the hospital. It was wild. A blood vessel had burst in my lung. It has never reoccurred, although I used to feel little pinches and jerks in there that were probably my imagination. I later learnt that this condition was related to pleurisy. It was suggested by my doctor that I try to take things a little slower, but my schedule would not permit it. Hard work continued to be the name of the game."

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Pleurisy, also known as pleuritis, is an inflammation of the pleura, the lining of the pleural cavity surrounding the lungs. Among other things, infections are the most common cause of pleurisy.

The inflamed pleural layers rub against each other every time the lungs expand to breathe in air. This can cause sharp pain with breathing (also called pleuritic chest pain).
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:35 pm

OMG, that must have been so freaky! and you know like you can't exactly speak when you can't breathe omg....
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:46 pm

skyenat wrote:
OMG, that must have been so freaky! and you know like you can't exactly speak when you can't breathe omg....

Yup, so tt's more evidence of Michael having inflamed lungs...
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:48 pm

that's sure a terrible experience for someone who lives for the passion of singing.... =(

king of pop, man of our heart, we miss you.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:32 am

geraldine_okl wrote:
that's sure a terrible experience for someone who lives for the passion of singing.... =(

king of pop, man of our heart, we miss you.

It was... & still Michael didn't slow down even tho' he should have... he couldn't, loving music so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering...   Just wondering... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wondering...
Page 1 of 1