Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael new album to be release in late 2010??

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:29 pm

Haha well done on the research, Star! Very Happy

Yeah! They sounded close.. >< That guy must be honored to have such vocals! Haha. I actually like the "Let me Let go" song.. It sounds nice! I believe it will be one of MJ's hits if its really his song.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:05 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I remembered tt the first song of 3T tt I liked was "Why" all thnx to their uncle lah... Hee...

btw, u know how all those ppl talk abt Michael doing a lot of facial surgeries? If u look at his nephews Taj, TJ & Taryll, their face structure's very simliar to Michael's... the jaw, the cheek bone, etc... plus u can also see how much lighter they are as compared to their dad, Tito... the thing is the Jacksons are exactly the typical black, blacks... they all had different tones, tt ppl just couldn't accept i guess..

really.. thats so sweet. i love that song esp the MV.. Michael looking cute.... Very Happy
Agree! the nephews resemble him alot..
i remembered michael saying in one of his videos that the blacks are not being accepted because they were coloured race. and coloured can be any tone and shades.. So as long as they are coloured and not white race, they are not accepted in the society.. thats sad..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:49 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
I remembered tt the first song of 3T tt I liked was "Why" all thnx to their uncle lah... Hee...

btw, u know how all those ppl talk abt Michael doing a lot of facial surgeries? If u look at his nephews Taj, TJ & Taryll, their face structure's very simliar to Michael's... the jaw, the cheek bone, etc... plus u can also see how much lighter they are as compared to their dad, Tito... the thing is the Jacksons are exactly the typical black, blacks... they all had different tones, tt ppl just couldn't accept i guess..

really.. thats so sweet. i love that song esp the MV.. Michael looking cute.... Very Happy
i remembered michael saying in one of his videos that the blacks are not being accepted because they were coloured race. and coloured can be any tone and shades.. So as long as they are coloured and not white race, they are not accepted in the society.. thats sad..

Ppl just wanted all blacks to look black but how could they??? There were so many different tones of black ppl... it's just being narrow-minded & mean...
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:01 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Ppl just wanted all blacks to look black but how could they??? There were so many different tones of black ppl... it's just being narrow-minded & mean...

agree...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:48 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yup. they were mean to view them as being coloured. i dun think the white race are that white now.. they are tanned!! they wanted to be tanned too! but i think times are different now.. Michael did make a change.. Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yup. they were mean to view them as being coloured. i dun think the white race are that white now.. they are tanned!! they wanted to be tanned too! but i think times are different now.. Michael did make a change.. Smile

tt's why Michael said before tt ppl who are white & wanna turn dark, no one cares... but the minute someone black like me goes fair, it's skin bleaching... stupid morons...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:15 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

tt's why Michael said before tt ppl who are white & wanna turn dark, no one cares... but the minute someone black like me goes fair, it's skin bleaching... stupid morons...

i remembered that! poor mike.. thats not what he wanted..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael new album to be release in late 2010??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2