Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)

Go down 
+6
momoqq
trinixdeangelov
Star
radyalovesmjj
Admin
skyenat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:44 am

Admin wrote:
Ok I don't have a bf yet, but you think is it a good idea to get a bf who is also a fan, or not? Hahaha. Not as if I have a choice anyway. Just asking out of fun. Razz
Good and bad, either let you buy more or cope the stuff you have as well Razz lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:42 am

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ok I don't have a bf yet, but you think is it a good idea to get a bf who is also a fan, or not? Hahaha. Not as if I have a choice anyway. Just asking out of fun. Razz
Good and bad, either let you buy more or cope the stuff you have as well Razz lol

I second tt cheers
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:52 am

Heey guys! I found this website quite recently, and I thought that the website's videos on Bonnie channeling michael might be very true and all that.. I can't be sure but somehow I believe that michael's really talking through Bonnie Vent. I'm sorry if I got it wrong or spoiled anyone's hopes or anything.. but I think Cherokee Billie was trying to gain money out of us fans. I kind of have a good deal of trust in Bonnie Vent after seeing the videos and other additional information provided, although it also shattered me at first when I realized that Cherokee Billie might have been lying to us. I can't be sure and I don't want to set up false hopes or anything for you all, but personally I kind of believe in Bonnie. Try watching all the videos though, I think it sounds like michael. Smile

[Watch from the bottom video, the one with the red background is the latest.] Do tell me what you all think, okies?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Janet77
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Janet77

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:32 am

lol neither Bonnie Vent nor Cherokee is channeling Michael. They're all fakes trying to cash in using Michael's name. Do not believe them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Messages to Michael Jackson-
Jump to: