Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

A hardcore fan moonwalks

Go down 
+2
momoqq
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

A hardcore fan moonwalks Empty
PostSubject: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:40 am

Watch the entire video (Only 21 secs) to find out why I'm laughing so bad!

Oh man, I still thought it was bad enough for me to fall while I was moonwalking once..
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:46 am

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Its hilarious....
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:18 am

wahaha!! you tried moonwalking in the washroom too?

he should dry the floor first!

now i know why michael has to dry his shoes during his concert!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:45 am

Hahaha! No, I moonwalked in my drama classroom, which was spacious and I had my socks on. It was actually alright until I tripped on a bag strap (which I did not notice) and BOOM. Flat on the floor I fell. XD
There were people who saw that, but they didn't know the reason for my fall was due to moonwalking. (LOL!) They just got alarmed by the BAM noise when I fell, and they were like "OH!!"
Embarrassed, I got up and acted as though nothing happened. Hahaha.!

Yeah, washroom more worse lah. I tried in my shower and almost slipped. Grrr.. Not a good choice of places. Hahaha. Ya, I'm sure Michael fell down before when he was rehearsing! HAHAHA. He once mentioned he learned his dance in his kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:04 am

Admin wrote:
Hahaha! No, I moonwalked in my drama classroom, which was spacious and I had my socks on. It was actually alright until I tripped on a bag strap (which I did not notice) and BOOM. Flat on the floor I fell. XD
There were people who saw that, but they didn't know the reason for my fall was due to moonwalking. (LOL!) They just got alarmed by the BAM noise when I fell, and they were like "OH!!"
Embarrassed, I got up and acted as though nothing happened. Hahaha.!

Yeah, washroom more worse lah. I tried in my shower and almost slipped. Grrr.. Not a good choice of places. Hahaha. Ya, I'm sure Michael fell down before when he was rehearsing! HAHAHA. He once mentioned he learned his dance in his kitchen.

lol.. you always funny stories to tell.. love to hear them..
here's another hardcore fan:
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:33 pm

LMAO... He fell trying to go forward... Wahahahaha

I actually laughe til I cried... LOLX
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Haha Very Happy Omg!! His head bang against the wall. Actually the way he moonwalk is kind of cute
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:44 pm

@Star: Hahaha... Thanks Razz Funny things always happen to me, which are embarrassing! Hahaha. Wah seh, that vid u posted of that guy is funny man! Hahaha. trying so hard to impersonate MJ! LOL!!!!

@ trinix: Hahaha. Ya! The scene of his legs trying to catch his balance before the fall made me laugh till almost fainted. I played for 5 times still so hilarious. Hahahha.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:45 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Haha Very Happy Omg!! His head bang against the wall. Actually the way he moonwalk is kind of cute

Hahaha Ya! I love that part when he started shouting like as though he's very "li hai" like that, and the next thing he knew, he fell! Hahahaa. OMG.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:00 pm

Haha Smile Thanks cat & star for sharing the videos, u guys are really good at sourcing cute, funny pics and Videos Razz Me too.. Have replayed the video for quite a few times. I'm wondering why is he shouting AHH..........! His face expression is funny
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:49 pm

The repo vid was insane... tt dude was like Shocked
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:59 am

lol! never fail to make me laugh so badly... share with my colleagues, frenz n hub...
kakaka... stomache man... thanks cat!

@star: can see that guy likes MJ alot... the funnt part is when he kicked that butt... wahahhahaa! thanks star!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:28 pm

Hahahaha.. Glad that you enjoyed it! Razz I was showing it to my friends too and we collapsed in laughter. Hahaha.*replaying it again* Will share with u guys when I find any hilarious videos. Its always good to have a laugh. Muwahaha.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:29 pm

lol! Good stuff must share share Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:57 pm

momoqq wrote:
lol! never fail to make me laugh so badly... share with my colleagues, frenz n hub...

@star: can see that guy likes MJ alot... the funnt part is when he kicked that butt... wahahhahaa! thanks star!

welcome..ya.. look at the way he was dressed! lol.. i found this randomly.. he was really insane and overwhelmed with emotions which he has to relieve them this way!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Star wrote:
momoqq wrote:

welcome..ya.. look at the way he was dressed! lol.. i found this randomly.. he was really insane and overwhelmed with emotions which he has to relieve them this way!

Either it was just acting or tt guy seriously needs to be looked at, if u think abt it.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
momoqq wrote:

Either it was just acting or tt guy seriously needs to be looked at, if u think abt it.

probably.. but whats this rebo thingy? initially, it does look like some prank thingy to me.. like well plotted.. but he still look funny..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
momoqq wrote:

probably.. but whats this rebo thingy? initially, it does look like some prank thingy to me.. like well plotted.. but he still look funny..

Repo is short for Repossession... it's an American term.. like when u can't pay up ur car here in Sg, they send the Tow after u... Hee
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:00 am

Star wrote:
momoqq wrote:

lol! lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:59 am

Well. That's the Michael impact!!!!!
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:34 am

i couldn't agree more with him. (source below) Razz

A hardcore fan moonwalks Tumblr_ktdaalaNdv1qa26dn
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:37 pm

OMG.. Still so humble... Reminds me of that "Smooth Criminal" dance in Moonwalker..
That black kid was like "I taught him the dance!" hahaha.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Wah Radya... u changed ur profile avatar... Hee
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:54 am

A hardcore fan moonwalks Tumblr_kte4tlHSDf1qzd73ro1_500

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:57 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
A hardcore fan moonwalks Tumblr_kte4tlHSDf1qzd73ro1_500

cheers

lol! GO MICHAEL GO!!!! BOOGIE TO THE GROUND!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hardcore fan moonwalks   A hardcore fan moonwalks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hardcore fan moonwalks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: General Discussion :: Greatest Memories of Michael Jackson-
Jump to: