Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
radyalovesmjj
momoqq
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:35 am

The father of a boy who accused Michael Jackson of molestation is dead, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

PHOTOS: Inside Michael Jackson’s house

Beverly Hills dentist Evan Chandler died in New Jersey. Details about his death are pending.

In the early 1990s, Chandler reported Jackson to authorities in both Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, charging the King of Pop with molesting his son, then 13.

The Santa Barbara County District Attorney’s Office launched a 13-month probe into the allegations and convened a grand jury to look into the sexual abuse charges.

VIDEO: Joe Jackson denies beating Michael

In 1994, the boy gave police audio-taped evidence alleging abuse by Jackson. The boy and his father also brought a civil lawsuit against Jackson.

But the case never went to trial because the boy received a civil settlement for “personal injuries arising out of claims of negligence” from the superstar.
Both parties signed a confidentiality agreement, promising not tot talk about the case or the multi-million-dollar settlement.

PHOTOS: Jackson Kids Have A Day Out

But in 1996, Evan Chandler filed a $60 million lawsuit against Jackson and his then wife Lisa Marie Presley, claiming the two breached the terms of a confidentiality agreement by talking about the case with Diane Sawyer on ABC’s PrimeTime Live in June 1995.

Michael Jackson's Doctor Conrad Murray Resolves Child Support Dispute

A “Final Disposition” wasn’t made in the case until June 2000 – long after Jackson and Presley’s 1996 divorce.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson's Skin Changed Dramatically Before His Death

The boy, now 29, has never spoken publicly about the case.

RadarOnline.com was told Ray Chandler had confirmed his brother’s death late last night and was making funeral arrangements.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 am

"Judgement day is upon him finally.... Twisted Evil what he did was very devilish, but no one deserves to die. But, i have to say, to me, it looks like the guilt caught up on him. But instead of taking his own life, i think he should of come forward in front of the world, tell the truth and face up to what he did... yes i know he would of prob gone to jail, and recieved death threats, but he made the decision to cripple MJ!!

Since father had died, no one is holding Jordan back now... he should come forward and tell the world that Michael was innocent..."
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:30 am

now that's called KARMA. jordy should speak up now or never.
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:53 am

Couldn't open the article... said it's not found... whatever it is, I'm glad karma's struck!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Hmm.... Is kind of strange to me Rolling Eyes Cause Evan Chandler died in the same year as Michael.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:57 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Hmm.... Is kind of strange to me Rolling Eyes Cause Evan Chandler died in the same year as Michael.

yeah agree
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:00 pm

skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

yeah agree

Justice has been served
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:03 pm

no matter what.. Michael had already went through what he shouldn't.. hai.. Sad
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:43 pm

not sure if you guys know... I saw some headlines that he actually commited suicide, not got killed or something =X

but oh wells~
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:53 pm

skyenat wrote:
not sure if you guys know... I saw some headlines that he actually commited suicide, not got killed or something =X

but oh wells~

Haven't seen any headlines yet... it must be the guilt... Is it my imagination or did somewhere had said abt Evans Chandler might be going after Michael??? Dunno where tt thought came frm... thought I had read it frm somewhere but can't recall.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:54 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

but oh wells~

Haven't seen any headlines yet... it must be the guilt... Is it my imagination or did somewhere had said abt Evans Chandler might be going after Michael??? Dunno where tt thought came frm... thought I had read it frm somewhere but can't recall.

eee omg I don't wanna think about that! But I'm sure God will protect Michael!! =X
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:59 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

but oh wells~

eee omg I don't wanna think about that! But I'm sure God will protect Michael!! =X

NO NO NO... I meant I was sure I read frm somewhere tt Evans was going after Michael as in dying... not hunting Michael down... LOLX
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:00 pm

o.. please free michael from all these.. its so so unfair!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:00 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

but oh wells~

NO NO NO... I meant I was sure I read frm somewhere tt Evans was going after Michael as in dying... not hunting Michael down... LOLX

lol oh oh oh! I thought you meant like dying so that he can go after him D: omg lol, what am I thinking!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:04 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

but oh wells~

o.. i see. but the tot of hunting Michael down its scary.. now i feel worried.. sound silly yeah.. should not think too much..

he does need to feel guilty but there's no suicidal note right?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:08 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

but oh wells~

lol oh oh oh! I thought you meant like dying so that he can go after him D: omg lol, what am I thinking!

I'm not too sure if it's real or not but I'm very sure I did read or hear frm somewhere abt the idea tt Evan Chandler might pass away this yr because of what he's done to Michael... tt's why when I saw this post by momo, I was like "It came true!"

I think I might have seen in on some Vindicate Michael site or sth abt fans saying tt the guilt will get to Evans & he will follow on after Michael this yr
Shocked
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:10 pm

This is what tt animal Evan made Michael have to endure for nothing...

In December 1993, Jackson was served with a warrant for a strip search of his body, as police wanted to verify Jordan Chandler's description of Jackson's genitals, and details of patches of vitiligo, an illness Jackson was diagnosed with in the mid 1980s, on his body. The order stated that officers were to examine, photograph and videotape Jackson's entire body, "including his penis, anus, hips, buttocks and any other part of his body". The warrant stated that refusal to comply would be used in court as a possible indication of guilt. The strip search took place on December 20 at the entertainer's ranch. Those present for the prosecution were District Attorney Tom Sneddon, a detective, a photographer and a doctor. Those present on behalf of Jackson were his two attorneys, a physician, a detective, a bodyguard and a photographer. The attorneys and Sneddon agreed to leave the room when the examination took place, and Jackson demanded that the prosecution detective should also leave, which he subsequently did. In an emotional state, Jackson stood on a platform in the middle of the room, took off all his clothes and was examined for approximately 25 minutes, although he was never physically touched. The search report concluded that there were some strong similarities between Chandler's description and Jackson's body, but there wasn't a definite match. Included in the inconsistencies was an inaccurate claim of circumcision.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:14 pm

omg, whenever I think of this I get super pissed... like wth seriously... Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:21 pm

skyenat wrote:
omg, whenever I think of this I get super pissed... like wth seriously... Sad Sad

Yeah Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:35 pm

How Michael suffered great injustice? I wonder if he knew of our support for him here in Sg, even tho' we weren't there supporting him during his trial...
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:06 am

haiz... whatever it is... i just want justice to be made for our Michael... let him be 'clean' of all things! let him in peace and happy!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:09 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
This is what tt animal Evan made Michael have to endure for nothing...

In December 1993, Jackson was served with a warrant for a strip search of his body, as police wanted to verify Jordan Chandler's description of Jackson's genitals, and details of patches of vitiligo, an illness Jackson was diagnosed with in the mid 1980s, on his body. The order stated that officers were to examine, photograph and videotape Jackson's entire body, "including his penis, anus, hips, buttocks and any other part of his body". The warrant stated that refusal to comply would be used in court as a possible indication of guilt. The strip search took place on December 20 at the entertainer's ranch. Those present for the prosecution were District Attorney Tom Sneddon, a detective, a photographer and a doctor. Those present on behalf of Jackson were his two attorneys, a physician, a detective, a bodyguard and a photographer. The attorneys and Sneddon agreed to leave the room when the examination took place, and Jackson demanded that the prosecution detective should also leave, which he subsequently did. In an emotional state, Jackson stood on a platform in the middle of the room, took off all his clothes and was examined for approximately 25 minutes, although he was never physically touched. The search report concluded that there were some strong similarities between Chandler's description and Jackson's body, but there wasn't a definite match. Included in the inconsistencies was an inaccurate claim of circumcision.

haiz!!!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:11 am

skyenat wrote:

but oh wells~

ya... he commited suicide... well! guilt? haunted? whatever... haiz...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:47 am

OMG.. After reading trinix's message, something struck me.
Michael had, and has always been a shy guy.. It definitely hurts and is an insult to his pride and dignity by letting the police "search his body", even if there's a warrant.
I believe anyone can get depressed by this. I mean... Its so much more any human can take. Its... overboard..oh no no no~~~
That Evan guy certainly had ruined part of Michael's life. Oh man...
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Latest MJ-related news/events-
Jump to: