Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Inspiring story of a man with no arms and legs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

Inspiring story of a man with no arms and legs Empty
PostSubject: Inspiring story of a man with no arms and legs   Inspiring story of a man with no arms and legs Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:10 am

3 cheers for him! Great Man...! *wiping off tears*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring story of a man with no arms and legs   Inspiring story of a man with no arms and legs Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:42 pm

momoqq wrote:

3 cheers for him! Great Man...! *wiping off tears*

Thnx for sharing, momo... I love his words... "I will try 100 times to get up & if I fail 100 times, if I fail & I give up, do you think I'm ever gonna get up? NO! But if I fail, I try again & again & again, but I just want you to know that it is not the end... It matters how u're gonna finish... how u're gonna finish strong.. u will find tt strength to get back up."

The man is truly a testament of strength & courage... & u know what? Whatever he said abt finishing strong... tt's exactly how Michael finished... Strong against the odds, every single time the media tore him down.

There are so many other ppl suffering in our world today but yet, others are more concerned with trivial, unimpt stuff... As this man says, "How u finish strong." is what matters... & as Michael says "It's all for Love." tt's really what truly matters, ppl... Love & how u truly live ur life, picking urself up whenever u fall. Be Happy with what u have in life & be satisfied.... care for those tt matter & those u love... Don't regret & cry only when it's too late. Seize the day... Live life to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring story of a man with no arms and legs   Inspiring story of a man with no arms and legs Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:03 am

Thnx for sharing, momo... I love his words... "I will try 100 times to get up & if I fail 100 times, if I fail & I give up, do you think I'm ever gonna get up? NO! But if I fail, I try again & again & again, but I just want you to know that it is not the end... It matters how u're gonna finish... how u're gonna finish strong.. u will find tt strength to get back up."

The man is truly a testament of strength & courage... & u know what? Whatever he said abt finishing strong... tt's exactly how Michael finished... Strong against the odds, every single time the media tore him down.

There are so many other ppl suffering in our world today but yet, others are more concerned with trivial, unimpt stuff... As this man says, "How u finish strong." is what matters... & as Michael says "It's all for Love." tt's really what truly matters, ppl... Love & how u truly live ur life, picking urself up whenever u fall. Be Happy with what u have in life & be satisfied.... care for those tt matter & those u love... Don't regret & cry only when it's too late. Seize the day... Live life to the fullest.
[/quote]

it touches my heart... yes, it's exactly how our dear Michael finished too...
haiz... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring story of a man with no arms and legs   Inspiring story of a man with no arms and legs Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:09 am

Yes, Michael did finish strong even tho too soon... he finished standing tall against his detractors, he finished tall preparing for what he loved most & he finished even taller now, knowing how much he is loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring story of a man with no arms and legs   Inspiring story of a man with no arms and legs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspiring story of a man with no arms and legs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Relax Corner :: Under the Sun-
Jump to: