Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....

Go down 
+3
skyenat
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:21 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
she must have clicked the wrong thread.. or she dun get any so she's trying to comfort herself.. lol.. ok.. i sound mean here.. hee..

i heard You are not alone at lot 1's mac.. i tot it was weird to play this song in a fast food restaurant.. lol.. i think no one realised except me..cos it was quite soft..

cheers Michael's telling u that u're not alone in having to deal with ppl who don't understand u.

YES! cheers Thanks michael.. have been missing you alot!! i want more dreams and signs!!

Me too! More dreams of Michael! Very Happy

got to queue ar.. dun cut queue.. lol
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
she must have clicked the wrong thread.. or she dun get any so she's trying to comfort herself.. lol.. ok.. i sound mean here.. hee..

i heard You are not alone at lot 1's mac.. i tot it was weird to play this song in a fast food restaurant.. lol.. i think no one realised except me..cos it was quite soft..

cheers Michael's telling u that u're not alone in having to deal with ppl who don't understand u.

YES! cheers Thanks michael.. have been missing you alot!! i want more dreams and signs!!

Me too! More dreams of Michael! Very Happy

got to queue ar.. dun cut queue.. lol
lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:40 am

I can queue too but don't get mad if he comes to me & it's not my turn ah... Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:54 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I can queue too but don't get mad if he comes to me & it's not my turn ah... Hee

haha.. we are as nice as michael.. choose me first michael!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

haha.. we are as nice as michael.. choose me first michael!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Every single Vision Day (where the whole company comes together to review the past 6 mths' work, etc) that my company had over the 4 yrs I've been with 'em, they've always played songs during the intermissions of waiting for the next department to address everyone. All these past 8 times, not a single Michael song has ever been heard until today's Vision Day, when out of the blue, I heard the strains of 'ABC' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:58 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Every single Vision Day (where the whole company comes together to review the past 6 mths' work, etc) that my company had over the 4 yrs I've been with 'em, they've always played songs during the intermissions of waiting for the next department to address everyone. All these past 8 times, not a single Michael song has ever been heard until today's Vision Day, when out of the blue, I heard the strains of 'ABC' Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

cheers

Michael's signing for me to start the new yr with a high note Very Happy My trip sure paid off, everyone said I was so glowing with happiness... it wasn't jsut the trip, it was getting to do what I wanted myself & of course the start of the amazing project... of course, my military top did help me look gd today... LOLx... Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:27 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

cheers

Michael's signing for me to start the new yr with a high note Very Happy My trip sure paid off, everyone said I was so glowing with happiness... it wasn't jsut the trip, it was getting to do what I wanted myself & of course the start of the amazing project... of course, my military top did help me look gd today... LOLx... Hee

lol.. i'm sure it does! did you take some photos of you in the military top? hee.. you really looked very happy on the eve.. glowing just like michael..heehee.. it was my best new year eve too.. always wanted to do charity work on regular basis but haven got the time to plan or get ppl to it together.. i hope the project will be successful.. it will definitely add meaning to our lives.. thanks so much for initiating and giving it a kick start.. =) i heard beat it on the first day of 2010.. yes michael.. we are gonna beat it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

cheers

lol.. i'm sure it does! did you take some photos of you in the military top? hee.. you really looked very happy on the eve.. glowing just like michael..heehee.. it was my best new year eve too.. always wanted to do charity work on regular basis but haven got the time to plan or get ppl to it together.. i hope the project will be successful.. it will definitely add meaning to our lives.. thanks so much for initiating and giving it a kick start.. =) i heard beat it on the first day of 2010.. yes michael.. we are gonna beat it!! Very Happy

Nope, didn't take any pics with the top... maybe nxt time... Hee... Yeah, I was really very happy that night with the gathering & the direction of the whole fan group... it's like it's slowly taking shape with the 2010 calendar of events... It makes me all excited & tearful at the same time, knowing that I am finalyl doing sth gd in my life & what more, I'm carrying on Michael's legacy here in Singapore. Even though we're small & brand new, it only takes one step at a time & I know that in it all, Michael is definitely guiding us from above. To actually be the one who kick started the whole group, is in itself a feeling that cannot be described, I'm still amazed at how quick it took to get the support from the HQ. I'ts unbelievable... I somehow feel that Michael had a hand in it & I thank him for trusting me.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:08 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

cheers

Nope, didn't take any pics with the top... maybe nxt time... Hee... Yeah, I was really very happy that night with the gathering & the direction of the whole fan group... it's like it's slowly taking shape with the 2010 calendar of events... It makes me all excited & tearful at the same time, knowing that I am finalyl doing sth gd in my life & what more, I'm carrying on Michael's legacy here in Singapore. Even though we're small & brand new, it only takes one step at a time & I know that in it all, Michael is definitely guiding us from above. To actually be the one who kick started the whole group, is in itself a feeling that cannot be described, I'm still amazed at how quick it took to get the support from the HQ. I'ts unbelievable... I somehow feel that Michael had a hand in it & I thank him for trusting me.

yup.. it really seemed unbelievable..everything just happened suddenly and the group was formed.. Very Happy i was telling some of them that night that the gathering seemed like a dream.. something that i din expect myself to be involved in.. very touched by everyones's effort, and involvement. hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

cheers

yup.. it really seemed unbelievable..everything just happened suddenly and the group was formed.. Very Happy i was telling some of them that night that the gathering seemed like a dream.. something that i din expect myself to be involved in.. very touched by everyones's effort, and involvement. hee..

Yeah... everything fell into place so nicely, like magic.. it was so surreal.. here's to more events & continuing Michael's wonderful legacy! cheers
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:36 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:38 pm

When I was out today having lunch, I was singing 'Human Nature' twice while waiting for my family to finish eating. Later in the car, that was the exact song I heard playing on the radio on Gold 90.5FM... Hee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:09 pm

hee.. "why why?...."
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:59 pm

"Tell them that's human nature" Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Hee... why, why does he do me that way
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Haha Very Happy Bravo!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:35 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Haha Very Happy Bravo!!

We should do a 'Complete the lyrics' thread on here... LOLX
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:40 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Haha Very Happy Bravo!!

Haha Very Happy Good Idea! Who want to start 1st? Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:42 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Haha Very Happy Bravo!!

u can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:01 pm

LOL! Hahaha like that also can ah?

Anyway, in regards to the group thingy, Yeah! I'm so glad that there is now at least one in Singapore.. which is us! Very Happy Together, we shall work hard towards the goal. JiaYou.
Thanks everyone....! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:20 am

Admin wrote:
LOL! Hahaha like that also can ah?

Anyway, in regards to the group thingy, Yeah! I'm so glad that there is now at least one in Singapore.. which is us! Very Happy Together, we shall work hard towards the goal. JiaYou.
Thanks everyone....! ^^

cheers Must keep it going!!! Support us everyone!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:49 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Haha Very Happy Bravo!!

u can Very Happy

Haha ... Very Happy Here goes!

I said you wanna be startin' somethin'
You got to be startin' somethin'
I said you wanna be startin' somethin'
You got to be startin' somethin' Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:53 pm

cheers i'm super looking forward to the charity work!! lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next