Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]

Go down 
+4
Admin
momoqq
trinixdeangelov
skyenat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:17 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
I want scarf too!!! But super ex lah. The logo is so cool

Yeah... it's 'cos of the material, I guess... tt & it's MJ.
but in a way, you know that his merch is made of good q stuff lol Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:26 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
I want scarf too!!! But super ex lah. The logo is so cool

Yeah... it's 'cos of the material, I guess... tt & it's MJ.
but in a way, you know that his merch is made of good q stuff lol Razz

True tt... esp the Opus... HEE
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:43 pm

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! This is very VERY bad Sad The more I look at the tees, the more I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND between the new Michael Jackson Smoke Women's Shirt, the best seller's Michael Jackson Scream Explode White Girls Tee & the other best seller's Michael Jackson Royal Girls Fitted Black Tee Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:56 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! This is very VERY bad Sad The more I look at the tees, the more I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND between the new Michael Jackson Smoke Women's Shirt, the best seller's Michael Jackson Scream Explode White Girls Tee & the other best seller's Michael Jackson Royal Girls Fitted Black Tee Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
awww! hmmm... Okay if I were you, label 1,2,3 on a piece of paper, shuffle, think of Michael and choose one (:
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:15 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
awww! hmmm... Okay if I were you, label 1,2,3 on a piece of paper, shuffle, think of Michael and choose one (:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:17 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Laughing
in a way it's like asking him to "pick" one for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:18 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Laughing

Hopefully can channel him well then Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:32 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Laughing

Hokay... wrote out each tee on a piece of paper, then stared hard at his pic for 2 mins (which somehow can make me tear up... LOLx) then I listened to Michael on the whole track of 'Planet Earth' while juggling the pieces of paper until the poem's end... then I dropped the pieces & starting with one, I pointed at each until I spelt out his full name & got my pick.... Strangely, I didn't have that "But... but... what abt the other design??" feeling tt I had told u abt on FB... Hee..

So the choice "Michael" had helped me make was Michael Jackson Royal Girls Fitted Black tee Smile will reconfirm again with pic & size on FB...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:42 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Laughing

Hokay... wrote out each tee on a piece of paper, then stared hard at his pic for 2 mins (which somehow can make me tear up... LOLx) then I listened to Michael on the whole track of 'Planet Earth' while juggling the pieces of paper until the poem's end... then I dropped the pieces & starting with one, I pointed at each until I spelt out his full name & got my pick.... Strangely, I didn't have that "But... but... what abt the other design??" feeling tt I had told u abt on FB... Hee..

So the choice "Michael" had helped me make was Michael Jackson Royal Girls Fitted Black tee Smile will reconfirm again with pic & size on FB...
see Very Happy I told you to let him help you choose! haha! I don't know what to make of this way of "choosing" things though, but I do it quite abit Razz so yeah. haha cool! I mostly have my list also alrdy. though, can't decide on some stuff also! lol. Gonna be my turn to need help soon Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:48 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Laughing

see Very Happy I told you to let him help you choose! haha! I don't know what to make of this way of "choosing" things though, but I do it quite abit Razz so yeah. haha cool! I mostly have my list also alrdy. though, can't decide on some stuff also! lol. Gonna be my turn to need help soon Razz

Remember to try what u told me to do yeah... Channel Michael... Hee.. initally before I started, I thought the final pick would be the "Scream" tee.. but then after I lay my finger on the final piece of paper & was abt to open it, I was thinking "Could it be the Royal one?" & true enough, bingo! It was my initial 1st choice 'cos I really liked the graphics on it, very rocker-style... then the "Scream"'s signature started to nudge its way into my heart & then the "Smoke" one started to nudge its way in as well.. in the end, Royal won the battle... LOLX
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:13 pm

ahhhhhhhhh! skyenat! was this that you were refering to me ytd?
TII Programme! i'm interested in that too. USD15 right?
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:16 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
ahhhhhhhhh! skyenat! was this that you were refering to me ytd?
TII Programme! i'm interested in that too. USD15 right?
yep this! okayy pm me ur contact! or on facebook also can XD , go accept
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:17 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Laughing

Remember to try what u told me to do yeah... Channel Michael... Hee.. initally before I started, I thought the final pick would be the "Scream" tee.. but then after I lay my finger on the final piece of paper & was abt to open it, I was thinking "Could it be the Royal one?" & true enough, bingo! It was my initial 1st choice 'cos I really liked the graphics on it, very rocker-style... then the "Scream"'s signature started to nudge its way into my heart & then the "Smoke" one started to nudge its way in as well.. in the end, Royal won the battle... LOLX
yep I will Very Happy haha I see! cool!
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:22 pm

hahaha. just pm-ed u my contact since you're here. ^^
free shipping! lol. wad a treat for us fans. >_<
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:33 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
hahaha. just pm-ed u my contact since you're here. ^^
free shipping! lol. wad a treat for us fans. >_<
haha yeah, at least don't have to pay for shipping! yay Razz though cause I got to go through my friend she'll charge a lil, I'm not sure of exact but like 0.2-0.3% I think, unless someone else can do it yeah
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:39 pm

oh, i'm all good with that. =D
that's a kindful friend you have there! hee.
i mean, yeah, better than having to pay for that OMG shipping fee.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:48 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
oh, i'm all good with that. =D
that's a kindful friend you have there! hee.
i mean, yeah, better than having to pay for that OMG shipping fee.
haha okay then. yeah true, that's why I'm organizing the stuff so can get free shipping! Okay at first was thinking of split shipping, so cheaper, then this came along...yay! lol
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:54 pm

heeheeee! lucky us. hooray! cheers
so when do we have 'ta have the amt transfered to euui?
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:57 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
heeheeee! lucky us. hooray! cheers
so when do we have 'ta have the amt transfered to euui?
supposed to be confirm orders by 6th dec then pass the cash to me by 11th dec, but I think I might close the TII order early since most ppl just want that one book quite straight foreward haha
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:17 pm

alrights! drop me msg through my hp no. by then about the concluded cost & ur bank acct no. so that i can transfer. =D thx thx!
hee! i'm sure we all can't wait for that to be in our possession! christmas gifts! woohoo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:25 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
alrights! drop me msg through my hp no. by then about the concluded cost & ur bank acct no. so that i can transfer. =D thx thx!
hee! i'm sure we all can't wait for that to be in our possession! christmas gifts! woohoo! Very Happy
okay sure! hahaha yeah!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:45 am

Wah... Geraldine also join our shopping grp... LOLx... nice!!! HEE!! Nat, u know my 3 orders right?? Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:37 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Wah... Geraldine also join our shopping grp... LOLx... nice!!! HEE!! Nat, u know my 3 orders right?? Razz
yep (: the prog the shirt and the poster yeah? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:42 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
yep (: the prog the shirt and the poster yeah? Very Happy

The glove poster yah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:51 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:

ahahaha. it's a michael shopping spree here. =D
gonna save up bit by bit for the spree. hee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]   Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ordering from This Is It & MJ Official Shop [by 7th Dec 09]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next