Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D

Go down 
+3
cindy_leo86
Admin
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Empty
PostSubject: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:55 pm

UPDATED

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Badera504

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Blue_l11

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Leathe10

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Tour10

It's all in my hair Razz

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Hair10

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Suited10

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Tour_210

Gosh, Prince really does look a lot like Michael, doesn't he?
More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Prince10

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Earth_11

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Kungfu10

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D 8

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D MSMJFANFOREVER-michael-jackson-9013

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Sunnie10

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:53 pm

*passes out again*
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:55 pm

Admin wrote:
*passes out again*

WAHAHAHAHA... Nice one, Michael *gives Michael a high-five*
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:57 pm

lol! OMG!! Michael look so cool! And i love his smile, so sweet...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:51 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
lol! OMG!! Michael look so cool! And i love his smile, so sweet...

But of course!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:52 am

I heart Prince, he's a charming young man!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:13 am

Damn... so many of my pics are gone... urgh
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:10 am

lol did you upload them? or just used links? XD

and yeah, actually both Prince and Blanket look quite like him! Very Happy
Blanket's eyes esp
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:53 pm

skyenat wrote:

Blanket's eyes esp

Urgh... I did upload 'em one by one... now cannot remember which ones I had used so some are the same & some aren't... bleah...

Now tt the kids are older, we can see more of Michael... I remembered 'cos when Prince was a toddler & his hair was so blond white, everyone immediately went "OMG!!! His hair's so blond, there's no way he's Michael kid!!"Stupid ppl I tell u...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:07 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Blanket's eyes esp

Urgh... I did upload 'em one by one... now cannot remember which ones I had used so some are the same & some aren't... bleah...

Now tt the kids are older, we can see more of Michael... I remembered 'cos when Prince was a toddler & his hair was so blond white, everyone immediately went "OMG!!! His hair's so blond, there's no way he's Michael kid!!"Stupid ppl I tell u...
lol yeah. Actually that's just hair, I mean, it just depends which genes get the part, after all, the mum's blonde, so there's a possibility o.o
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:02 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Blanket's eyes esp

lol yeah. Actually that's just hair, I mean, it just depends which genes get the part, after all, the mum's blonde, so there's a possibility o.o

I've heard ppl say one can't say much abt a kid during their first 3-4yrs of life 'cos they go thru' vast changes very often... but seems with Michael's kids, all senisble logic flew out the window... Hah
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:21 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Blanket's eyes esp

I've heard ppl say one can't say much abt a kid during their first 3-4yrs of life 'cos they go thru' vast changes very often... but seems with Michael's kids, all senisble logic flew out the window... Hah
yeah true... lol, anw, they're all so cute! It's like I love to see pics of them, but yet I hate the paparazzi going after them, annoying mixed feeling lol
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:23 pm

i read that prince has inherit Michael's condition of vitiligo.. wonder if thats true.. poor kid.. He's still so young..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Star wrote:
i read that prince has inherit Michael's condition of vitiligo.. wonder if thats true.. poor kid.. He's still so young..
yeah read about it too. yeah so sad Sad but in a way, crushes all the stupid rumors, totally prove that he's Michael's!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:30 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
yeah read about it too. yeah so sad Sad but in a way, crushes all the stupid rumors, totally prove that he's Michael's!

Yup, heard tt too... but like I told Nat, maybe it's not tt tough for him 'cos he's not as dark as Michael to dark off with (u know as compared to Michael when Michael was younger)... at least now the stupid ppl know, they won't say he did skin bleaching.. Hah... at most I think Prince might get whiter than white.
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:19 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

Yup, heard tt too... but like I told Nat, maybe it's not tt tough for him 'cos he's not as dark as Michael to dark off with (u know as compared to Michael when Michael was younger)... at least now the stupid ppl know, they won't say he did skin bleaching.. Hah... at most I think Prince might get whiter than white.

yeah, exactly. it's just simply racist of them to keep harping on the bleaching & michael just coz' he's skin ain't white.
i guess no one now would harp about the prince's skin-condition. i mean, he's white in skin, afterall. racist racist. ='((

btw, thanks for the share. =) i ♥️ those fotos! =D
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:53 am

geraldine_okl wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

yeah, exactly. it's just simply racist of them to keep harping on the bleaching & michael just coz' he's skin ain't white.
i guess no one now would harp about the prince's skin-condition. i mean, he's white in skin, afterall. racist racist. ='((

btw, thanks for the share. =) i ♥️ those fotos! =D

U're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D   More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More pics frm ur Queen of Posts =D
Page 1 of 1