Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

I will be on hiatus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I will be on hiatus Empty
PostSubject: I will be on hiatus   I will be on hiatus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Hey guys,

I will be on hiatus until December (due to my upcoming exams, which I have to unfortunately "pause" my MJ obsession for awhile) Sad AND I HAVEN'T STARTED REVISING YET! #(*&$(#&$#)$#$

There will be a short commitee meeting for flashmob next Saturday after 5pm. (Not rehearsals.. Only discussion for the planning) If anyone of you here can make it, pm me your contacts! Smile

Flashmob will be set on 31st December 2009. Will update with further details soon. In the meantime, do take care of this forum while I'm gone! *sobs sobs*

I. WILL. BE. BACK.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I will be on hiatus   I will be on hiatus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Hey guys,

I will be on hiatus until December (due to my upcoming exams, which I have to unfortunately "pause" my MJ obsession for awhile) Sad AND I HAVEN'T STARTED REVISING YET! #(*&$(#&$#)$#$

There will be a short commitee meeting for flashmob next Saturday after 5pm. (Not rehearsals.. Only discussion for the planning) If anyone of you here can make it, pm me your contacts! Smile

Flashmob will be set on 31st December 2009. Will update with further details soon. In the meantime, do take care of this forum while I'm gone! *sobs sobs*

I. WILL. BE. BACK.

Aiyoh... u want Michael to get angry with u izzit??? Exams coming still nv study... tsk tsk... Education's always very impt to Michael, u know... better faster go study!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I will be on hiatus   I will be on hiatus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:02 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hey guys,

I. WILL. BE. BACK.

Aiyoh... u want Michael to get angry with u izzit??? Exams coming still nv study... tsk tsk... Education's always very impt to Michael, u know... better faster go study!!!

Hahaha ya, I promised Michael I will study! But..... he's in my mind everyday and I find it hard to concentrate.. >< I will try to pause everything and start studying tonight. I hope you guys will still be here by the time I'm back! 11th December is my last paper.
I will miss everyone here and MICHAEL!!!! Sorry, Michael. You have to get out of my life for a few weeks. Pretty please?
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I will be on hiatus   I will be on hiatus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:19 pm

i've been trying too but it does not work.. thats why i'm here.. gosh..

ok.. i need to disappear too..*flys off*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I will be on hiatus   I will be on hiatus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Same here T__T
I NEED TO FLY OFF TOO, BUT CAN'T... GRR.
OK, THIS IS IT. I'm GONE.
Take good care of yourselves!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be on hiatus   I will be on hiatus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will be on hiatus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Relax Corner :: Under the Sun-