Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Just let it all out!

Go down 
+5
cindy_leo86
Star
trinixdeangelov
radyalovesmjj
icy55
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

Just let it all out! Empty
PostSubject: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:47 pm

I understand that some of us are actually going through really tough times, even up till today, it has been 5 months but still the wounds have yet to heal. This is just a thread when you feel alone and need support, just type whatever you want here, and just so you know, everyone on this board are with you!

We will comfort you, we will give you infinity amount of *hugs*, we will blow you kisses and most importantly, we will remember Michael with you! =)
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:13 am

i've endured taunts and jeers and threats from haters and even my family telling me to shut up about michael. during the last semester in school, i couldn't focus in class, flunked my exam papers, had to retreat to the restroom all alone crying, retching near the toilet bowl. on the morning of hari raya puasa, alone and silently, i looked up to the mj poster in my wall and paid my solemn respects to him.

barely talked to no one for the first 3 months, and i felt kinda guilty for 'abandoning' him sometimes when he was still alive just to fit in with the current 'trends'. as a result i vowed to let michael stay alive in my heart and memory altogether. still feeling the gloom whenever the 25th and 26th day of the month approaches but i try to stay strong and keep those happy memories alive. everything else in pop culture now don't matter to me but him. i don't even mind being stranded in a remote island or a war-torn zone bringing only my playlist of michael jackson songs and videos to entertain myself. and i lull myself with his lovely ballads to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:45 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
i've endured taunts and jeers and threats from haters and even my family telling me to shut up about michael. during the last semester in school, i couldn't focus in class, flunked my exam papers, had to retreat to the restroom all alone crying, retching near the toilet bowl. on the morning of hari raya puasa, alone and silently, i looked up to the mj poster in my wall and paid my solemn respects to him.

barely talked to no one for the first 3 months, and i felt kinda guilty for 'abandoning' him sometimes when he was still alive just to fit in with the current 'trends'. as a result i vowed to let michael stay alive in my heart and memory altogether. still feeling the gloom whenever the 25th and 26th day of the month approaches but i try to stay strong and keep those happy memories alive. everything else in pop culture now don't matter to me but him. i don't even mind being stranded in a remote island or a war-torn zone bringing only my playlist of michael jackson songs and videos to entertain myself. and i lull myself with his lovely ballads to sleep.

Please dont be so hard on yourself? Michael wouldn't want to see you like this. Remember, Michael had always been strong, courageous and he never gave up on life. You shouldn't too! I know that it's tough, but it's times like this, where we will grow and learn from! Cheer up! cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:31 pm

u know how they say tt if the ones left behind are so deeply affected, it makes it all the more harder on the passed spirit? Not to say tt u should be affected by June 25th but if u're gonna get so down, I think Michael definitely wouldn't want to see u this way. Like icy said, u should be shoulder & shoulder on... to those who told u to shut up, they don't know any better 'cos they think we're crazy being so affected by someone who doesn't even know us... but we can still be affected when tt person has touched us in our lives & tt's how it has been with Michael.

Keep strong & we, Michael fans will tide it thru' together *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:11 am

Yup. we should all live strong for Michael.. and we will do this together.. =)
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:02 am

sure, i did attempt to smile despite the gloominess. things started to improve by early october, due to the rising interest in This Is It. and i amuse myself with classic videos and interviews of his, as well as fan-made tributes to him around the world on youtube. the gloominess during the 25th and the 26th of the month is just a fleeting feeling of sorrow that i face every month which, as time passes, gets less and less painful.. may our unconditional love for him last til the end of time.. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:29 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:
sure, i did attempt to smile despite the gloominess. things started to improve by early october, due to the rising interest in This Is It. and i amuse myself with classic videos and interviews of his, as well as fan-made tributes to him around the world on youtube. the gloominess during the 25th and the 26th of the month is just a fleeting feeling of sorrow that i face every month which, as time passes, gets less and less painful.. may our unconditional love for him last til the end of time.. I love you

Take care!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:53 am

Although it has been 5 mths since Michael have left us. Somehow i feel that Michael is still with us. My biggest wish right now is hope that people out there will stop calling him Pedophile or any mean words which hurt him. Michael have died so please let him rest in peace..
Back to top Go down
spring.jill.

spring.jill.

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:12 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:

im quite new to this fanpage, and it's really nice to see people who share about mike so much. but you know i think that for me, mike has become somewhat of an inspiration. okay this may sound weird but seriously. i really admire the way he handles all the rough patches in this life. okay, certain things he should never have done but he's human after all. but what i admire is how he's always able to pick himself up after all those particularly bad falls, just as all those ridiculous child molestation cases and he's innocent at that, but he's always able to become stronger after that. quoting him, he said he's a fighter. so cheer up yeah! he sure wun want to see you like that! (: so take care ya! (:
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:36 am

spring.jill. wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

im quite new to this fanpage, and it's really nice to see people who share about mike so much. but you know i think that for me, mike has become somewhat of an inspiration. okay this may sound weird but seriously. i really admire the way he handles all the rough patches in this life. okay, certain things he should never have done but he's human after all. but what i admire is how he's always able to pick himself up after all those particularly bad falls, just as all those ridiculous child molestation cases and he's innocent at that, but he's always able to become stronger after that. quoting him, he said he's a fighter. so cheer up yeah! he sure wun want to see you like that! (: so take care ya! (:

Welcome Spring!!! & nope, nothing abt u is weird at all... it's those who don't understand tt are weird *hugs* Keep his love growing within!
Back to top Go down
spring.jill.

spring.jill.

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:37 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
spring.jill. wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

Welcome Spring!!! & nope, nothing abt u is weird at all... it's those who don't understand tt are weird *hugs* Keep his love growing within!

hey yeah thanks ya! ((: yupp, i totally agree with you. quoting michael, 'it's for all love. L.O.V.E." (((:
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:40 pm

yup..i totally agree with you jill. he's a lover, not a fighter.. we are going to grow and stay as strong as Michael! if Michael can go through all these for years, we can be as good too! yeah.. we are going to keep his love growing!! Smile
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:47 am

Star wrote:
yup..i totally agree with you jill. he's a lover, not a fighter.. we are going to grow and stay as strong as Michael! if Michael can go through all these for years, we can be as good too! yeah.. we are going to keep his love growing!! Smile

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
spring.jill.

spring.jill.

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:57 am

yepp! we sure will be able to do it! ((: i think that's why i like michael so much, because i think that besides entertaining us with all his amazing songs and dances, he really taught us alot. all these, and the songs he wrote, like heal the world, earth song and the likes. how many artiste actually bother to do so much? when i heard he contributed the entire profit of Dangerous world tour for charity, im totally impressed. (((: he totally rocks! ((:
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:19 pm

spring.jill. wrote:
yepp! we sure will be able to do it! ((: i think that's why i like michael so much, because i think that besides entertaining us with all his amazing songs and dances, he really taught us alot. all these, and the songs he wrote, like heal the world, earth song and the likes. how many artiste actually bother to do so much? when i heard he contributed the entire profit of Dangerous world tour for charity, im totally impressed. (((: he totally rocks! ((:

Michael has done many such instances of great giving.... he's performed many times for free, taking the ticket sales collected for the concerts & giving them back to the country's govt., where he was performing at.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:10 am

No one can beat Michael!! =)
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Star wrote:
No one can beat Michael!! =)

Yeah!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:42 am

Argh.. my mum said i should see a psychiatrist!! ah..

i was watching dangerous tour dvd just now and i just merely said that i'm going to replay the part when he jumped out cos i missed it and she said that!!

"something is wrong with you if you are still into Michael and you need to see a shrink.. " i can have a singer as my idol for 8 years, why cant i love michael as long or even longer? who's says there is a problem when i'm not stopping? Why should i stop in the first place.. this is... RIDICULOUS!
moreover, i'm considered a small fan among all the other fans in the world.. i only have a small collection of his stuff.. i've controlled and changed myself alot to make all of them feel better.. i think she's the one driving me crazy to ask me to stop.. Where's the logic??

She cant resist Michael too!! THIS IS UNFAIR!! Sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:06 am

Star wrote:

i was watching dangerous tour dvd just now and i just merely said that i'm going to replay the part when he jumped out cos i missed it and she said that!!

"something is wrong with you if you are still into Michael and you need to see a shrink.. " i can have a singer as my idol for 8 years, why cant i love michael as long or even longer? who's says there is a problem when i'm not stopping? Why should i stop in the first place.. this is... RIDICULOUS!
moreover, i'm considered a small fan among all the other fans in the world.. i only have a small collection of his stuff.. i've controlled and changed myself alot to make all of them feel better.. i think she's the one driving me crazy to ask me to stop.. Where's the logic??

Awww... I'm sorry ur mum said sth so insensitive towards u.... parents just dont' understand who we can have such huge attachments to ppl tt don't even know us... & usually what they say always ends up coming out all wrong... just let her know tt u've slowly moved on & are beginning to gather the pieces & she should respect ur trying ur best.... things don't happen overnight.

I know how it is 'cos ppl at work also think I'm crazy when I can say tt Elvis & Michael comes before my hubby... they jsut don't understand... they go "But those two are already dead & don't even know u!" But tt is besides the pt... the pt is that Elvis & Michael have been my security blanket for yrs & they are whom I know tt I can turn to in times of despair. I can have quarrels & get upset with my hubby but with Elvis & Michael, I don't get tt... I get comfort, peace & support & tt's what I need at times. It's not like I don't love or value my hubby but it's just 2 different & seperate issues. Sure I can find comfort, peace & support in my hubby as well, I'm not saying tt I don't... what I'm saying is tt in the times where I'm at a battle with even my loved ones, I know tt I have 2 other ppl whom I can turn to, instead of breaking down.

Ppl just don't understand & they just don't wanna try.... same as with Michael, now same as with us, his fans.... sigh
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:15 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Awww... I'm sorry ur mum said sth so insensitive towards u.... parents just dont' understand who we can have such huge attachments to ppl tt don't even know us... & usually what they say always ends up coming out all wrong... just let her know tt u've slowly moved on & are beginning to gather the pieces & she should respect ur trying ur best.... things don't happen overnight.

I know how it is 'cos ppl at work also think I'm crazy when I can say tt Elvis & Michael comes before my hubby... they jsut don't understand... they go "But those two are already dead & don't even know u!" But tt is besides the pt... the pt is that Elvis & Michael have been my security blanket for yrs & they are whom I know tt I can turn to in times of despair. I can have quarrels & get upset with my hubby but with Elvis & Michael, I don't get tt... I get comfort, peace & support & tt's what I need at times. It's not like I don't love or value my hubby but it's just 2 different & seperate issues. Sure I can find comfort, peace & support in my hubby as well, I'm not saying tt I don't... what I'm saying is tt in the times where I'm at a battle with even my loved ones, I know tt I have 2 other ppl whom I can turn to, instead of breaking down.

Ppl just don't understand & they just don't wanna try.... same as with Michael, now same as with us, his fans.... sigh

the irony is she asking me to send her Mike's songs!! ARGH.. i dun understand her.. i dunno why she keep saying that.. if i really need a shrink.. all fans of Michael would need.. lets all go together then.. i dun mind if she say it indirectly, or jokingly as a reminder.. but she sounded really serious about sending me to a doc.. like i am really insane or something..
i do not want to be like her, afraid to show admiration and love.. while she said i need a shrink, i was still thinking i haven done enough.. do you know how restrained i was when i was watching the dvd just now! and was because of what she said.. i should have watched alone and enjoy it myself..

Thanks trinix.. i feel that this is the only place i can vent out my frustration because everyone here have the same love for michael.. and you guys will understand how i feel..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Only Michael's fans will understand each other.. no one else will... we're like Michael in tt way, always misunderstood. I guess ur mum's keeping her interest in & trying to show like she doesn't care or tt it bothers her in a way... Best thing to do, is to do what Michael does, build up a suit of armor, like a rhinoceres skin & to just ignore.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:47 am

lol.. ya.. thanks.. building up.. getting thicker now..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:18 am

Star wrote:

Once in a while, sth will get right thru ur defence btu stay strong... lemme know if anything yeah... always an ear away Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:42 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Once in a while, sth will get right thru ur defence btu stay strong... lemme know if anything yeah... always an ear away Smile

oki!! you are really like a big sister.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

oki!! you are really like a big sister.. Very Happy

Smile I try...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just let it all out!   Just let it all out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just let it all out!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: General Discussion :: Greatest Memories of Michael Jackson-
Jump to: