Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)

Go down 
+2
trinixdeangelov
radyalovesmjj
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:12 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Haha Very Happy But........... I dun dare to eat raw salmon, must be cook de. Hee Razz

*high five!!* i need my salmon to be cooked too.. half-cooked also can la.. i cant eat too much raw..not used to it i guess.. lol

Haha Very Happy Ya, I'm not use to eating raw stuff

lol!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:00 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
I love corn on the cob but heard abt this movie called 'King Corn' & it's an Aaron Woolf's thought-provoking documentary, friends Ian Cheney and Curt Ellis move back to America's Corn Belt to plant an acre of the nation's most-grown and most-subsidized grain and follow their crop into the U.S. food supply. What they learn about genetically modified seeds, powerful herbicides and the realities of modern farming calls into question government subsidies, the fast-food lifestyle and the quality of what we eat.

A friend of mine who watched it basically had this to say "this movie nearly made me sick to my stomach --- the CRAP that goes into our food!!! I'm pledging today - no more corn products! BLYECH!!!"

Maybe one of u might check it out... I don't dare too... LOLx
the genetically modified thing is true. In fact, corn itself, is genetically modified.

If it wasn't modified, it'd be this hard thing - totally no way to eat! I learnt that in primary school lol. Cause we had a course to grow "rainbow corn" which is again, more modification to the corn, and the way they teach like tried to make it seem that modifiying it is really good, cause if not there's no corn to eat! but like eh, it's modifying something natural leh o.o good meh?

Also on the chemical stuff, my friend just encountered this really sick thing, when her mum soaked some vegetables for less than an hour, the vegetables "grew" almost twice it's size... they were like OMG hurry throw away... D< scary man

Shocked I've soaked my veggies but they've nv grown... WHEW!!!!
LOL! If they go grow you'd better not eat them! So freaky man!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:28 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
I love corn on the cob but heard abt this movie called 'King Corn' & it's an Aaron Woolf's thought-provoking documentary, friends Ian Cheney and Curt Ellis move back to America's Corn Belt to plant an acre of the nation's most-grown and most-subsidized grain and follow their crop into the U.S. food supply. What they learn about genetically modified seeds, powerful herbicides and the realities of modern farming calls into question government subsidies, the fast-food lifestyle and the quality of what we eat.

A friend of mine who watched it basically had this to say "this movie nearly made me sick to my stomach --- the CRAP that goes into our food!!! I'm pledging today - no more corn products! BLYECH!!!"

the genetically modified thing is true. In fact, corn itself, is genetically modified.

If it wasn't modified, it'd be this hard thing - totally no way to eat! I learnt that in primary school lol. Cause we had a course to grow "rainbow corn" which is again, more modification to the corn, and the way they teach like tried to make it seem that modifiying it is really good, cause if not there's no corn to eat! but like eh, it's modifying something natural leh o.o good meh?

Also on the chemical stuff, my friend just encountered this really sick thing, when her mum soaked some vegetables for less than an hour, the vegetables "grew" almost twice it's size... they were like OMG hurry throw away... D< scary man

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA VEGGIES!!! HIYAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:38 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

YEAH!! OMG D<

and, I used to love TMNT cartoons lol
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:59 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:08 am

Used too??? LOLX... am still a TMNT fan... Leonardo all the way!! HEEYAH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:25 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
this is a “passenger profile” from private jet company Extrajet, providing details about the personal eating habits of Michael, Prince, Paris and Prince II (used as evidence during the Arvizo court case.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

source: The Michael Jackson Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones

i heart KFC too! why no chocolate and peanut butter... they're MICHAELICIOUS! allow a lil sugar in the kids' systems once in a while.. they're growing up! no wonder he hates pepsi despite doing those amazing ads! Razz

Stupid me... just recalled tt I did read somewhere eons ago tt Michael does favour M&Ms & isn't tt chocolate... I think radya did post abt Michael liking M&Ms on here too sometime back... so maybe only on flights Michael doesn't have chocolates... he's making me confused... LOLX
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:59 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

YEAH!! OMG D<

lol! me too!! i have their magazines and toys too.. wahaha.. its really scary to see vege grow in minutes.. could it be dried vege?? lol
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:03 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:
this is a “passenger profile” from private jet company Extrajet, providing details about the personal eating habits of Michael, Prince, Paris and Prince II (used as evidence during the Arvizo court case.)

i heart KFC too! why no chocolate and peanut butter... they're MICHAELICIOUS! allow a lil sugar in the kids' systems once in a while.. they're growing up! no wonder he hates pepsi despite doing those amazing ads! Razz

Stupid me... just recalled tt I did read somewhere eons ago tt Michael does favour M&Ms & isn't tt chocolate... I think radya did post abt Michael liking M&Ms on here too sometime back... so maybe only on flights Michael doesn't have chocolates... he's making me confused... LOLX

haha..M&M has sugar coating.. maybe he likes the sugar not the chocolate.. and just as opposite, i dun like M&M cos of the sugar coating.. i like chewy candies instead of hard one.. so.. michael could have like M&M not for the choc filling.. hee.. moreover its too small to taste the chocolate.. lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:38 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

haha..M&M has sugar coating.. maybe he likes the sugar not the chocolate.. and just as opposite, i dun like M&M cos of the sugar coating.. i like chewy candies instead of hard one.. so.. michael could have like M&M not for the choc filling.. hee.. moreover its too small to taste the chocolate.. lol

LOLx... Star's starting to analyse Michael now... Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:30 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Used too??? LOLX... am still a TMNT fan... Leonardo all the way!! HEEYAH!!!!!!
lol! Late, but aiya still am I mean!

But Michaelangelo for me! I even have the headband Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

YEAH!! OMG D<

lol! me too!! i have their magazines and toys too.. wahaha.. its really scary to see vege grow in minutes.. could it be dried vege?? lol
haha cool!

Lol! It's not dried that's why it's scary! XD
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:36 am

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

YEAH!! OMG D<

haha cool!

Lol! It's not dried that's why it's scary! XD

but i think my mum threw those magazines away. the toys are somewhere.. lol..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:38 am

Parents seem to love to throw out their kids stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:29 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Parents seem to love to throw out their kids stuff Razz
Yeah man D< D< D<
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:46 pm

i'm so going to learn how to make this!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Star wrote:

i'm so going to learn how to make this!!

Yup, I read this in 'Magic & Madness' Very Happy There was another dessert mentioned too but I suddenly can't remember Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:16 pm

is it apple pie?? hee.. i love sweet potato..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Star wrote:

I REMEMBER NOW!!!! Michael loves to eat Hot Apple Turnovers too... LOLx... I love those too.. Hee... I also remember reading tt Michael would make chocolate chip cookies... those are my faves.. Hee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:39 pm

One of Michael's breakfast servings during his younger days would be OJ, bacon, buttered toast, herb tea & oatmeal.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:39 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

I REMEMBER NOW!!!! Michael loves to eat Hot Apple Turnovers too... LOLx... I love those too.. Hee... I also remember reading tt Michael would make chocolate chip cookies... those are my faves.. Hee Very Happy

i remembered reading a part of magic and madness saying that his mum used to bake apple pies for them.. hee.. i love apple pies too!! i make them quite often and chocolate is definitely my fav.. actually, i like most desserts.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:41 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
One of Michael's breakfast servings during his younger days would be OJ, bacon, buttered toast, herb tea & oatmeal.

yeah.. read that too.. i think they have quite alot of bacons in those days.. hee.. i kind of like them too.. esp with salmon.. lol
and oatmeal!! yay!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:38 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yeah.. read that too.. i think they have quite alot of bacons in those days.. hee.. i kind of like them too.. esp with salmon.. lol
and oatmeal!! yay!!

Hee... I'm a huge bacon fan too Very Happy They're the best when u do 'em rolled around golden mushrooms on a BBQ spit.. Hee.. my signature creation for BBQs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:15 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

and oatmeal!! yay!!

Hee... I'm a huge bacon fan too Very Happy They're the best when u do 'em rolled around golden mushrooms on a BBQ spit.. Hee.. my signature creation for BBQs Very Happy

haha.. YES! they can be wrapped around any thing.. prawns and asparagus are good too!! hee.. simply yummy!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:37 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Ahhh all the food I love! Including the above posted ones! hahaha omg YAY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next