Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN Empty
PostSubject: JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN   JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:49 pm

MICHAEL JACKSON went to great lengths to protect his identity during regular trips to the cinema - he once dressed as an old man and rolled up to a theatre in a wheelchair for a date with pal KENNY ORTEGA.
The music mogul/director behind Jackson's This Is It show and concert rehearsal film thought the King of Pop had stood him up - until a crippled old man approached him.
He recalls, "He loved going places but he couldn't go unless he was incognito. I remember waiting for him one time outside a movie theatre to go see Beowulf at Universal Studios in Hollywood, and he said, 'I'll meet you in front of the theatre.'
"I don't know what I was thinking. I was looking for Michael Jackson to show up to meet me. I'd been with him many times before when he dressed up - he went to the theatre in New York as the Mata Hari's daughter once. You wouldn't believe some of the outfits that we saw him in.
"So I'm standing around and looking around. There were young tourists running up to me to get my autograph because they recognised me from High School Musical, and this old, old man in a wheelchair is getting closer and closer to me until I just went, 'You son of a gun!' It was Michael just laughing under his plastic face.
"I went over and wheeled this old man into the movie theatre - it was the only way he could get in and more importantly get out. If we could sneak him in, if people knew that he was somewhere it was almost impossible to get him out."

haha. when i read this, i was trying to imagine how he looked like.. he must have been real cute with all the giggling behind the mask!! michael's always so playful and creative..haha.. too bad they do not have photographs of all his dress-ups.. and thats the extent he has to go through just to watch a movie because of the fans he had!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN   JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:26 pm

As much as his fans love him, they sometimes forget the man needs his own time & privacy.. tt was however nv given to him... sorry Michael.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN   JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:31 am

Those fans just love him too much.. everyone wants to be near to him or be with him.. i would want to.. but i'll find ways not to hurt him.. but then again, its too late to say all these.. i can only pray hard to see him in my dreams..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN   JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:49 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
As much as his fans love him, they sometimes forget the man needs his own time & privacy.. tt was however nv given to him... sorry Michael.
yeah mann agree Sad

though it must have been hilarious for his friends to see all his disguises and go out with him like that Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN   JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:52 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
yeah mann agree Sad

though it must have been hilarious for his friends to see all his disguises and go out with him like that Razz

Yeah.... funny how in my dreams, we nv ever need disguises... like the one dream where I was worrying abt getting him disguises & he was like "No need for 'em." I guess in dreams, u are free.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN   JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:57 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
yeah mann agree Sad

Yeah.... funny how in my dreams, we nv ever need disguises... like the one dream where I was worrying abt getting him disguises & he was like "No need for 'em." I guess in dreams, u are free.
lol yeah... true.. in dreams you are free from reality in a certain way, so maybe it's not needed in that sense..
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN   JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:06 pm

reality's harsh.
dreams are only place where one can free oneself from all worries, burdens.
it'd indeed be hilarious to see michael in those disguises.
but i guess that'd be tiring in a way. to not be able to walk out on the streets normally as we do without attracting bees.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN   JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:56 am

geraldine_okl wrote:
reality's harsh.
dreams are only place where one can free oneself from all worries, burdens.
it'd indeed be hilarious to see michael in those disguises.
but i guess that'd be tiring in a way. to not be able to walk out on the streets normally as we do without attracting bees.

Well, I'm glad that my dreams have given Michael a freedom to be himself... hope it's helped him wherever he is Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN   JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN
Page 1 of 1