Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)

Go down 
+7
cindy_leo86
momoqq
Star
Admin
Lifeablast
skyenat
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:05 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
hahaha yeah! I think I'm starting to favour Bad era more... Idk, as in I usually can't choose, but recently Bad's been comming to me more... Needa get the Bad poster ASAP! lol

Damn, didn't read ur post sooner... I had gotten my BAD poster while at London dey... sorry!!
Lol! It's alright XD I'm gonna get it from UK online store ba hahahaha! There's other stuff they just put up that I want too anw, like the SHADES!!! OMG! Did they sell the shades there??

No they didn't... tt's why I didn't get tt store lady when she said whatever is sold in the store is also sold at the O2 shop 'cos when I looked, the online store had tons more... but of course, the O2 shop had lots too.. hee
Ohhh I see! though, again OMG I WANT THE SHADES!! lol! & there's 2 bags that I like, but it's like kinda ex D< Def getting posters from there also though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:20 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
hahaha yeah! I think I'm starting to favour Bad era more... Idk, as in I usually can't choose, but recently Bad's been comming to me more... Needa get the Bad poster ASAP! lol

hee i favour bad more too but as long as he has those long, curls, i love it! that look is just irresistably sexy.. wahaha..
hahaha yeah! Ahh I need another CD cabinate! LOL! Cause mine can display CD covers kinda thing, I want one row fully MJ!

if i can collect more and more.. i would want to be like trinix.. a section for MJ.. hee.. ok.. maybe i should get the dangerous one.. lol
haha! Why cannot? Save $$ and collect lo (: As in CD you mean? Or poster?
Ahh I should post up a pics thing when all my stuff comes in... Still gotta wait till Jan for some! lol!

the cd.. i dun really collect posters cos i wont put them up (i'm afraid the colour changes or tear) and if i keep, i'm afraid i will flatten them accidentally! haha.. but i do have 1.. hee..
Hahaha I see! Actually, can frame it then wont have prob? (:

true.. but my parents and bf will think i'm crazy.. =( maybe i might start collecting poater and keep them safely.. hee.. and when i ahve a house of my own in future, i'll frame them and display them out! hee.. so cool to have a section of michael's collection!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

hee i favour bad more too but as long as he has those long, curls, i love it! that look is just irresistably sexy.. wahaha..
hahaha yeah! Ahh I need another CD cabinate! LOL! Cause mine can display CD covers kinda thing, I want one row fully MJ!

if i can collect more and more.. i would want to be like trinix.. a section for MJ.. hee.. ok.. maybe i should get the dangerous one.. lol
Ahh I should post up a pics thing when all my stuff comes in... Still gotta wait till Jan for some! lol!

the cd.. i dun really collect posters cos i wont put them up (i'm afraid the colour changes or tear) and if i keep, i'm afraid i will flatten them accidentally! haha.. but i do have 1.. hee..

true.. but my parents and bf will think i'm crazy.. =( maybe i might start collecting poater and keep them safely.. hee.. and when i ahve a house of my own in future, i'll frame them and display them out! hee.. so cool to have a section of michael's collection!
mmm.. haha, my family already think I'm crazy so no diff... I've plans to do up my walls with MJ Razz heee
Yeah you should! I love posters! Like when you have a whole wall staring down at you it's really cool Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:52 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

mmm.. haha, my family already think I'm crazy so no diff... I've plans to do up my walls with MJ Razz heee
Yeah you should! I love posters! Like when you have a whole wall staring down at you it's really cool Very Happy Very Happy

you are making me excited..hee.. let me know if you are getting mj stuff online.. might need your help again cos i have no experience in this. my bf sure wont help me..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

you are making me excited..hee.. let me know if you are getting mj stuff online.. might need your help again cos i have no experience in this. my bf sure wont help me..
Yeah sure. I'll be getting stuff from MJ UK online store in the near future yep!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:04 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Yeah sure. I'll be getting stuff from MJ UK online store in the near future yep!

hee.. its the link that you posted previously right? ok.. tell me when you start ordering them!! thanks so much dear!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

hee.. its the link that you posted previously right? ok.. tell me when you start ordering them!! thanks so much dear!
Nope it's another one. that one's the US store. Diff yeah. Here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:19 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Nope it's another one. that one's the US store. Diff yeah. Here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

oki doki.. thanks thanks!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:25 pm

Np! Very Happy (shall stop quoting, to long hahaha!) aye, btw do you have MSN? I don't have you there right? Razz

oh wait, I just realized I do LOL
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:29 pm

haha.. the quoting is super long with all the skyenat and star alternating! LOL.. yup.. have sorry.. not used to going online.. will make it as my habit soon.. easier to chat too.. hee.. i forgot there's msn.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Star wrote:
haha.. the quoting is super long with all the skyenat and star alternating! LOL.. yup.. have sorry.. not used to going online.. will make it as my habit soon.. easier to chat too.. hee.. i forgot there's msn.. Embarassed
hahaha yeah! lol! Razz hahaha it'a alright XD When not used to constantly comming on like sledom remember? hahaha. At some point I was like that also... then everytime come home so tired turn on com forget to sign in LOL
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:35 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
hahaha yeah! lol! Razz hahaha it'a alright XD When not used to constantly comming on like sledom remember? hahaha. At some point I was like that also... then everytime come home so tired turn on com forget to sign in LOL

i always thought sign in le also wont talk to anyone.. lol.. my friends will exclaim if they see me online.. its like once in a million years.. wahaha..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:59 pm

@__@ wah my eyes getting blurred. HAHA. LOONG quotes. *__*
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:20 am

Admin wrote:
@__@ wah my eyes getting blurred. HAHA. LOONG quotes. *__*

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:48 pm

ladies, take a look at that leather pants that he has on, he was 43 at that time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:04 am

Lifeablast wrote:
ladies, take a look at that leather pants that he has on, he was 43 at that time.

hee.. nice pants, michael! lol..
he has his holy speech paper!! cute..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:17 am

Lifeablast wrote:

Whoa Sal... either u're a very very early riser to do Michael-ling at 6plus in the morning or u were up late Michael-ling.. Hee...

URGH!!! White sequined military top!!! My fave look!!!

Star & I were just having a convo last night... she was saying tt Michael wasn't into leather... Hee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Haha, I thought Michael was very into sequins and glittery stuff? It really rare to see him in leather though. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Star wrote:
Lifeablast wrote:

hee.. nice pants, michael! lol..
he has his holy speech paper!! cute..

lol!
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:34 am

3 ! 3 ! 3 ! 3 ! 3 !
Hahaha, I love that look so much ;D
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Lifeablast wrote:

Whoa Sal... either u're a very very early riser to do Michael-ling at 6plus in the morning or u were up late Michael-ling.. Hee...

URGH!!! White sequined military top!!! My fave look!!!

Star & I were just having a convo last night... she was saying tt Michael wasn't into leather... Hee

yes, and sal posted this! lol.. i was shocked at the timing she posted it too.. lol.. michaeling at any time, any where.. cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:39 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:42 pm

yeah, my timing is always upside down since i came down to singapore in '95. too much late night partying i guess. sometime i took muscle relaxant or painkiller pills to help me to sleep. i saved them from the surgeries that i have from my sport injuries or buy them in pharmacies in thailand and phillipines. they are not sold in pharmacy in m'sia & singapore....yikes!

by the way, do we want to have an outing to buy TII DVD/Blu-ray? I dare not order online because of the region code thingy.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:34 am

Lifeablast wrote:
yeah, my timing is always upside down since i came down to singapore in '95. too much late night partying i guess. sometime i took muscle relaxant or painkiller pills to help me to sleep. i saved them from the surgeries that i have from my sport injuries or buy them in pharmacies in thailand and phillipines. they are not sold in pharmacy in m'sia & singapore....yikes!

by the way, do we want to have an outing to buy TII DVD/Blu-ray? I dare not order online because of the region code thingy.

Don't depend on 'em too much, Sal... don't know abt the DVD/Blu-ray 'cos I'm so tempted with the TII bundles online, man!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:42 pm

yeah, am trying not to depend on them too much.

i'm not sure whether i relate this to you guys or not. anyway, in sept, i was operated on to remove appendix (spelling?). while i was on the operating table still awake, the nurses were going like where is the morphine and then there were 2 anastheticians, they were going on that one will take over from the other halfway through the surgery. i was lying there thinking 'what the hell is going on here'. one of them was rough with the needle that going to put me to sleep and when he was shaking the bag containing the propofol (because i asked them what drugs they going to give me), i was shaking because i was so cold that two nurses have to hold me down. at that particular instance, i closed my eyes, said my prayers and thought about michael, i'm ready just put me to sleep, and if i don't wake up i will meet michael on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next