Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)

Go down 
+7
cindy_leo86
momoqq
Star
Admin
Lifeablast
skyenat
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:06 am

Lifeablast wrote:
yeah, am trying not to depend on them too much.

i'm not sure whether i relate this to you guys or not. anyway, in sept, i was operated on to remove appendix (spelling?). while i was on the operating table still awake, the nurses were going like where is the morphine and then there were 2 anastheticians, they were going on that one will take over from the other halfway through the surgery. i was lying there thinking 'what the hell is going on here'. one of them was rough with the needle that going to put me to sleep and when he was shaking the bag containing the propofol (because i asked them what drugs they going to give me), i was shaking because i was so cold that two nurses have to hold me down. at that particular instance, i closed my eyes, said my prayers and thought about michael, i'm ready just put me to sleep, and if i don't wake up i will meet michael on the other side.

Gosh... tt must have been scary... propofol again... urgh!!! Anyways, am glad u're alright & pulled thru'.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:29 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Lifeablast wrote:
yeah, am trying not to depend on them too much.

i'm not sure whether i relate this to you guys or not. anyway, in sept, i was operated on to remove appendix (spelling?). while i was on the operating table still awake, the nurses were going like where is the morphine and then there were 2 anastheticians, they were going on that one will take over from the other halfway through the surgery. i was lying there thinking 'what the hell is going on here'. one of them was rough with the needle that going to put me to sleep and when he was shaking the bag containing the propofol (because i asked them what drugs they going to give me), i was shaking because i was so cold that two nurses have to hold me down. at that particular instance, i closed my eyes, said my prayers and thought about michael, i'm ready just put me to sleep, and if i don't wake up i will meet michael on the other side.

Gosh... tt must have been scary... propofol again... urgh!!! Anyways, am glad u're alright & pulled thru'.

a bag?! i've never seen that before.. she's michaelly fine! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Bag like this which contain the propofol or iv drips

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:42 am

=/

on a different note tho'... Welcome to the 1000 posts club, Star
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:48 am

Lifeablast wrote:

i din see a bag of profolol before.. i think it never exist cos one cannot give so much.. so.. i think its a bag of NaCl connected to a infusion pump that contain profolol which is diluted by the NaCl. the pump is connected to your drip to be administer to you.. i think this sound less scary.. i cant imagine 'a bag of profolol'!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:51 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
=/

Very Happy

woo.. i din know i've hit 1000 posts!! haha.. and i just realised you are more than 2000!! you are SUPER DUPER MEGA HARD-AS-STEEL/STONE/DIAMOND CORE FAN! lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
=/

Very Happy

woo.. i din know i've hit 1000 posts!! haha.. and i just realised you are more than 2000!! you are SUPER DUPER MEGA HARD-AS-STEEL/STONE/DIAMOND CORE FAN! lol

LMAO... okies lah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:22 pm

No. 9! It's definitely it! Michael in " They dont care about us" mtv was such a mesmerizer! HOT.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:09 pm

icy55 wrote:
No. 9! It's definitely it! Michael in " They dont care about us" mtv was such a mesmerizer! HOT.

So u're just like me, Icy... the short hair look... Hee... nice!!! I thought I'd be the only one with tt choice.. Hee
Back to top Go down
IheartdieMJzxc
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
IheartdieMJzxc

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Number 4&10! Hehe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/ELEEN_MICHAELx3
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:17 pm

IheartdieMJzxc wrote:
Number 4&10! Hehe! Very Happy

Great choices Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4