Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death. Empty
PostSubject: A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.   A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Do you think Michael's life was well spent?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.   A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Star wrote:

Hmm.. Good question. I actually do not think so (unfortunately), because he faced alot, ALOT of stuff that is way beyond any human's limits. Half of his life was totally misunderstood by the general public and media, and no matter how hard he tried to prove himself the opposite, he was often the victim of jokes. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.   A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:48 pm

i tot he did.. haha.. cos he helped so many people, so many children benefited from his love. he has achieved alot for his age which no one ever did. he did what he think was right and happy for himself.. his generousity, graciousness and magnanimity reminds me of 'giving is better than receiving'.. he made me learnt so so much..

everyone has different views. this question will always be contestable. just a thread for all fans to share their views.. hee..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.   A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Yeah, you have a good point there too. If only he wasn't given this type of treatment, I'm sure this world will be even a better place. Sobs. Why do all bad people survive till the end and good people always suffer. GRR
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.   A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:53 am

Life is never fair.. if only everyone uses their hearts to understand someone and not just by looking at the appearance or being superficial and ignorant, this world will definitely be better..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.   A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:47 am

Star wrote:

Away frm all the tabloid trash, I would say tt Michael's life was well spent because he spent it doing what he loved most & wanted to do frm a very young age....

1) He wanted to be the world's best entertainer - tt he succeed
2) He wanted to unite the world regardless of race, colour or creed - tt he did so very very successfully
3) He wanted to help rid the world of hunger & poverty - tt he did with 'We Are the World' & by supporting 39 chairty organisations
4) He wanted to have & love his own children - & that he did in Prince, Paris & Blanket
5) He wanted to be the best in everything he did - he did just that & beyond
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.   A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:48 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Away frm all the tabloid trash, I would say tt Michael's life was well spent because he spent it doing what he loved most & wanted to do frm a very young age....

2) He wanted to unite the world regardless of race, colour or creed - tt he did so very very successfully
3) He wanted to help rid the world of hunger & poverty - tt he did with 'We Are the World' & by supporting 39 chairty organisations
4) He wanted to have & love his own children - & that he did in Prince, Paris & Blanket

yes i agree to all.. well summarised! i just found out recently why Michael meant so much to me.. all that he did touched me so much, inspired me so much.. he changed my mindset, my values and my life.. that love i have for him is just so different from the kind of love i have for my family or bf.. its hard to explain in words.. Maybe its beyond love.. *missing him so much*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.   A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

yes i agree to all.. well summarised! i just found out recently why Michael meant so much to me.. all that he did touched me so much, inspired me so much.. he changed my mindset, my values and my life.. that love i have for him is just so different from the kind of love i have for my family or bf.. its hard to explain in words.. Maybe its beyond love.. *missing him so much*

Yeah... tt's just the way Michael has touched each & everyone of us, even tho' we knew not of it at the beginning... this kind of love, no one but other MJ fans can understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.   A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.
Page 1 of 1