Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Helloooooooo =D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Helloooooooo =D Empty
PostSubject: Helloooooooo =D   Helloooooooo =D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:27 am

Hola everyone, it's now 12.16am on a Friday morning, so just thought I'd breeze in thru' here with the London wind:D Haven't got any internet access until now... Hee.. Hope everyone's been doing gd on here, yeah.. Hee... Weather's getting colder here in the UK but I'm enjoying myself tremendously. Saw the MJ Exhibition at the O2 on Tuesday & as expected, I cried so hard while at it... It wasn't so much of the "WOW" factor of being near Michael's belongings but more of the "I miss you so bad" feeling. What was worse was, visitors were made to sit & watch a 4-minute clip abt Michael before they allowed u into the exhibition & the minute I heard them say that, I just lost it. I put on my shades even though it was dark inside & kept it on thru'out.

I wanted to try taking pics but there were security ppl everywhere so I couldn't take any shots. Despite the tight security, I had to reach out & touch the foot of tt huge HIStory statue. The feeling thru'out was overwhelming & unbelievable. At the end of the exhibition, there was a row of books, where we could leave our comments in & those bks would be handed over to Michael's family. I wrote a whole page in there & also included a msg frm us fans, here in Sg.

Well, I'll be off now & see everyone soon, when I return... keep smiling & keep loving Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Helloooooooo =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooo =D   Helloooooooo =D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:35 am

Oh yeah, I also had a really bizarre experience while at Stradford Upon Avon yesterday... I was dead asleep when my cell suddenly rang at abt 3.40am & I was like "Who the heck is calling me while I'm away at this time???" I got my cell & cut it off & then fell back into bed. While doing tt, I was thinking "How come the ringtone I just heard was not 'The Way You Make Me Feel' but some other MJ song??" & then I fell back to sleep.

When I woke up & she asked who called me, I told her no clue & then asked her what ringtone did she hear when my cell rang. I asked her if she heard 'The Way You Make Me Feel' & she said "Nope, it was some other MJ song." & I was like "HOLY CRAP!!!" I was very sure I haven't changed my ringtone but still checked it anyways & the ringtone was still 'The Way You Make Me Feel'... somehow however, when my cell rang, it was not tt song that was playing... strange, I don't know how it happened.
affraid
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

Helloooooooo =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooo =D   Helloooooooo =D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:36 am

pleased to hear that you're doing fine in london, trinix. yes, as fans of michael jackson we feel for you too. it must be hard to imagine a world without michael even after 6 months since that fateful day. but as michael would have wanted, let us be strong and brave to face whatever that lies ahead of us. wish you a safe return then. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Helloooooooo =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooo =D   Helloooooooo =D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:16 pm

AHH! Auntie Marie! I'm glad you are doing fun and having an enjoyable time there. Miss ya so much. *sobs* Thanks for still remembering us! Haha..
Oh wow, Michael is definitely sending you more signs now that you are near his area. Maybe its just a sign to tell you that he appreciate you coming so far in showing your support to him. Smile Aww, thats sweet.
Anyway, it will be my turn to be off tomorrow.. Will be back on 25th December 2009. See you guys and girls then!
Take care.. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Helloooooooo =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooo =D   Helloooooooo =D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:09 am

so happy to hear from you, trinix! i think i will be like you if i'm there.. i miss him so much too.. hope you'll get more signs from him..=) you got to take care and enjoy the rest of the days there.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Helloooooooo =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooo =D   Helloooooooo =D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Ahh man! I'm slow! lol. Glad you're having a good time there (:

Anw, woah, hahaha more signs? Or maybe him just playing around w you lol Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Helloooooooo =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooo =D   Helloooooooo =D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Thnx for missing me, guys... heard abt the debate abt my luggage Razz Well, I did come back with 5 more kgs to my initial 15kgs & then add on another 2 hand carrys... hee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Helloooooooo =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooo =D   Helloooooooo =D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:03 pm

O__O That's...very.. very.. li hai.. hahaha..
All Michael-lic stuff.. Did you get that "FRAGILE" sticker in protection of your Michael stuff in that luggage? Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Helloooooooo =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooo =D   Helloooooooo =D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Admin wrote:
O__O That's...very.. very.. li hai.. hahaha..
All Michael-lic stuff.. Did you get that "FRAGILE" sticker in protection of your Michael stuff in that luggage? Hahaha.

Lil??/ Have to think abt my pockets too, dey... LOLx... no 'Fragile' sticker 'cos all the impt stuff like feds, posters, etc were all in my hand-carry bag Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helloooooooo =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooo =D   Helloooooooo =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloooooooo =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Relax Corner :: Under the Sun-
Jump to: