Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My bao bei MJ collection! :P

Go down 
+3
radyalovesmjj
trinixdeangelov
cindy_leo86
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:23 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
great collection, cindy! i just bought my treasure today.. was refraining myself to enter kino and hmv but my bf brought me in and in the end i bought it. he said this should the last time.. =( but i haven collected enough.. my colection is still so so small.. i wanted to get the calendar too but he stopped me.. but i'm going to get it someday.. you still receive MJ collection as girfts from friends and bf.. none of them support me..
ya, it can be heart pain but i'm so so happy.. i dun mind spending things i'm really interested in but need to go slow.. hee.. jiayou everyone!

Thanks Star Smile ok, so maybe next time u can go with friends other than your bf. Don't let him know you have bought new collectible :X Cause my friends saw my fb filled with mj and when we met up for shopping she asked me wow... so what else u haven't buy. We were at HMV at that time, so she carried the book and asked what about this? I said that's new, so i have not buy. She actually lied to me said going to toilet, in the end she actually went to pay for the book, very touch.. Think my bf has given up, cause in front of him i won't buy but the next day i will go back Razz cause when he saw my collection pics he asked how come you have this?? I thought that time you never buy Razz I told him ya but the next day i ordered online ma Smile Hee....

haha.. so cute and sweet.. but none of friends support me too.. they all think michael is weird.. so i dun talk abt michael in front of them.. i got to keep alot of my thoughts in me.. so glad that this forum existed and got to know great fans of michael here where we have the same love for michael.. hee..

None of my friends are fans of mj too. Ya, this forum is a great place to share all your thought for Michael!

That's why we should make friends here Very Happy
& to add, OMG I LOVE THE CUTE COSBABIES! Very Happy At first looked weird to me...but the more I see it in ppl's collections, the more cute they look! Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:36 pm

skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
great collection, cindy! i just bought my treasure today.. was refraining myself to enter kino and hmv but my bf brought me in and in the end i bought it. he said this should the last time.. =( but i haven collected enough.. my colection is still so so small.. i wanted to get the calendar too but he stopped me.. but i'm going to get it someday.. you still receive MJ collection as girfts from friends and bf.. none of them support me..
ya, it can be heart pain but i'm so so happy.. i dun mind spending things i'm really interested in but need to go slow.. hee.. jiayou everyone!

Thanks Star Smile ok, so maybe next time u can go with friends other than your bf. Don't let him know you have bought new collectible :X Cause my friends saw my fb filled with mj and when we met up for shopping she asked me wow... so what else u haven't buy. We were at HMV at that time, so she carried the book and asked what about this? I said that's new, so i have not buy. She actually lied to me said going to toilet, in the end she actually went to pay for the book, very touch.. Think my bf has given up, cause in front of him i won't buy but the next day i will go back Razz cause when he saw my collection pics he asked how come you have this?? I thought that time you never buy Razz I told him ya but the next day i ordered online ma Smile Hee....

haha.. so cute and sweet.. but none of friends support me too.. they all think michael is weird.. so i dun talk abt michael in front of them.. i got to keep alot of my thoughts in me.. so glad that this forum existed and got to know great fans of michael here where we have the same love for michael.. hee..

None of my friends are fans of mj too. Ya, this forum is a great place to share all your thought for Michael!

& to add, OMG I LOVE THE CUTE COSBABIES! Very Happy At first looked weird to me...but the more I see it in ppl's collections, the more cute they look! Razz

yuppy!!
i agree!! though they dun look like michael.. they are cute in a way!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:41 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

yuppy!!
i agree!! though they dun look like michael.. they are cute in a way!

Ya, Wish i could get the full range but ppl are selling the whole set at very high pricing Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:06 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cheers Nice collection, Cindy!!!

Thanks Trinix! But not as big as yours Very Happy Sometime Michael collectible really cost a lot, so i didn't manage to own all of it. Wasted..

I love ur postcard collection... aww, don't feel down... it's not the size of the collection, it's ur true MJ spirit Smile Yeah, collections are always very costly... I think my Elvis & Michael collections in total have already cost me abt almost 5k Embarassed Let's not go there Razz

Aye! The postcards are the ones I was trying to tell you abt! Tmr go seee! Very Happy Very Happy

Where duh??
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:07 am

Tt's why when I buy my Michael stuff I'm alone by myself... no one can appreciate it but me.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:55 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Tt's why when I buy my Michael stuff I'm alone by myself... no one can appreciate it but me.

Me too, most of the time i will get Michael stuff alone. Is ok Smile So long as i'm happy and able to get what i want, i don't care what they think Smile They don't know how to appreciate, is their own lost
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:02 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Me too, most of the time i will get Michael stuff alone. Is ok Smile So long as i'm happy and able to get what i want, i don't care what they think Smile They don't know how to appreciate, is their own lost

yup.. i agree.. i want to be happy too!!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:27 am

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yup.. i agree.. i want to be happy too!!

Ya. Think positive! If not many people know how to appreciate, then we will have higher chance of getting MJ stuff cheers Haha...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:10 pm

AAHHH... Nice collection! cheers

But collecting MJ stuff makes me spend more than I could ever have.. even my dad also mentioned that I'm such a huge spender nowadays. *sad* That was why I've never wanted to be in obsession of any celebrities, but Michael killed it. GRR...
Actually, I've thought of selling my small but rare MJ collection away (don't bash me, MJ fans! LOL), but on second thought, maybe I shall keep it since I know I love them very much. I only wanted to stop my cash from flowing too much out by stopping the collection! Sad
But I still loveeeeeee Michael!!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:23 pm

Admin wrote:

But collecting MJ stuff makes me spend more than I could ever have.. even my dad also mentioned that I'm such a huge spender nowadays. *sad* That was why I've never wanted to be in obsession of any celebrities, but Michael killed it. GRR...
Actually, I've thought of selling my small but rare MJ collection away (don't bash me, MJ fans! LOL), but on second thought, maybe I shall keep it since I know I love them very much. I only wanted to stop my cash from flowing too much out by stopping the collection! Sad

thanks cat. Me too, recently have spend a lot but is just simply very hard to control. Is a waste to sell away your collection away. Maybe you should control your spending
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Admin wrote:

u can sell to me if u ever want Very Happy HEE
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:17 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

u can sell to me if u ever want Very Happy HEE
lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:15 pm

LOL. HAHAHA. You say one ah! Those you have one I won't sell you Razz Unless you willing to take the U.K 1988 first edition "MOONWALK", 1988 Moonwalker postcards (OOP), some pirated CDs (*ahem*) , my personal drawings of Michael (which I think dunno whether Garung Guni also want or not. LOL) , Billie Jean Glove necklace at $1!

ALSO SELLING MICHAEL JACKSON AT STARTING BID $200!!

Hahaha. Just kidding. Sorry Michael.. Now I know why you don't come to my dreams anymore. Laughing I will only sell when I go bankrupt. (Which I think I will if MJ stuff keep coming out.) Mad
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:43 am

Moonwalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol.

Aye girl, even if you put out bid where got start at so little le @__@ bish lol
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:20 am

lol!

Michael worth more than that!! priceless!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:44 am

Admin wrote:
LOL. HAHAHA. You say one ah! Those you have one I won't sell you Razz Unless you willing to take the U.K 1988 first edition "MOONWALK", 1988 Moonwalker postcards (OOP), some pirated CDs (*ahem*) , my personal drawings of Michael (which I think dunno whether Garung Guni also want or not. LOL) , Billie Jean Glove necklace at $1!

Hahaha. Just kidding. Sorry Michael.. Now I know why you don't come to my dreams anymore. Laughing I will only sell when I go bankrupt. (Which I think I will if MJ stuff keep coming out.) Mad

I'll definitely take ur '88 Moonwalk for $60 gladly.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:50 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

I'll definitely take ur '88 Moonwalk for $60 gladly.

U really intend to sell your Moonwalk?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:02 pm

LOL. Wah, but Auntie Marie, I thought you have Moonwalker already? Still the same content wad. Hahaha. Except don't have the 2009 add-ons at the back, and the wordings did not indicate his death date. (1958 --- )

@ Cindy: Considering to. Actually not because of anything negative, but I feel that those MJ stuff deserve a better owner (like trinix, for example. LOL). I'm actually not those "collector type" of person, and will end up neglecting even the greatest treasures in my house. I just realized it a few days ago...And even if I spend a huge amount on it, I don't think it will be of use since I'm not a good collector to begin with. Hahaha. BUT.. BUT ... BUT still, I have to make sure the next owner takes great care of the stuff! Like if some random Garung Guni wants it and offers me a good price, I won't sell lor. Cos I know it will not be in good hands. Mad
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Admin wrote:
LOL. Wah, but Auntie Marie, I thought you have Moonwalker already? Still the same content wad. Hahaha. Except don't have the 2009 add-ons at the back, and the wordings did not indicate his death date. (1958 --- )

@ Cindy: Considering to. Actually not because of anything negative, but I feel that those MJ stuff deserve a better owner (like trinix, for example. LOL). I'm actually not those "collector type" of person, and will end up neglecting even the greatest treasures in my house. I just realized it a few days ago...And even if I spend a huge amount on it, I don't think it will be of use since I'm not a good collector to begin with. Hahaha. BUT.. BUT ... BUT still, I have to make sure the next owner takes great care of the stuff! Like if some random Garung Guni wants it and offers me a good price, I won't sell lor. Cos I know it will not be in good hands. Mad
lol okay at least you still make sure it ends up in good hands XD Like I've thuoght, if I die what will happen to my collections lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Admin wrote:

Yeah, it doesn't matter if it has the same words, pictures... it's still different 'cos tt one is the 1988 edition... it's the 1st & tt to me is sth in itself.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:48 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yeah, it doesn't matter if it has the same words, pictures... it's still different 'cos tt one is the 1988 edition... it's the 1st & tt to me is sth in itself.
Esp the back of the book cover! OMG
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:48 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

I dunno abt the back cover but if it's the 1st edition, tt's all tt matters to me, really... It's a collector's thing.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:09 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

I dunno abt the back cover but if it's the 1st edition, tt's all tt matters to me, really... It's a collector's thing.
Yeah I know what you mean. But the reason I prefer the first over the second's the back cover - gold MJ sig on the back. super super nice! That's also one reason I haven't gotten it yet, cause I'm trying to just get the first version haha Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:19 am

haha you guys queue though. Imma try to get it from ebay sometime...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:59 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean. But the reason I prefer the first over the second's the back cover - gold MJ sig on the back. super super nice! That's also one reason I haven't gotten it yet, cause I'm trying to just get the first version haha Razz

icic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My bao bei MJ collection! :P
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next