Share | 

Good stores to buy collectibles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yanglovesmj
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Good stores to buy collectibles   Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:51 pm

hi do any of you know any good stores to buy MJ collectible? like posters, key chains.. etc cos i've been trying to find posters and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:13 pm

yanglovesmj wrote:
hi do any of you know any good stores to buy MJ collectible? like posters, key chains.. etc cos i've been trying to find posters and stuff like that

Hi yang!! I'm thinking do HMV sell MJ poster? I'm not too sure, though i went to HMV every month but how come i never thought of searching for mj poster at HMV. What a shame Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yanglovesmj
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:30 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

Hi yang!! I'm thinking do HMV sell MJ poster? I'm not too sure, though i went to HMV every month but how come i never thought of searching for mj poster at HMV. What a shame Razz

really? u should check it out the next time when u r there.. i m yearning for some posters!! i think its a real shame that i didnt buy some of the tribute magazines cos a few months back i saw them at popular, i thought of buying them when i got more money but now i dont see them anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:39 pm

yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

really? u should check it out the next time when u r there.. i m yearning for some posters!! i think its a real shame that i didnt buy some of the tribute magazines cos a few months back i saw them at popular, i thought of buying them when i got more money but now i dont see them anymore Sad

For poster i'm not too sure, but will check out HMV someday Razz these few days i have been to orchard, so tomorrow won't be going. As for the tribute magazine, you can actually get them all from Orchard Kinokuniya OR you can visit :[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are so many books on Michael!! Very Happy I ordered some of it from there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yanglovesmj
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:47 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

For poster i'm not too sure, but will check out HMV someday Razz these few days i have been to orchard, so tomorrow won't be going. As for the tribute magazine, you can actually get them all from Orchard Kinokuniya OR you can visit :[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks, i'll check it out. Smile i've bought lots of books from amazon.com so now i m saving like crazy for more MJ stuff. btw where did u get those cute MJ figurines? i m missing out lots of stuff and i gotta stop my online shopping.. too bad..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:54 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

kino is the best!! lol..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:55 pm

yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

thanks, i'll check it out. Smile i've bought lots of books from amazon.com so now i m saving like crazy for more MJ stuff. btw where did u get those cute MJ figurines? i m missing out lots of stuff and i gotta stop my online shopping.. too bad..

Haha Very Happy I bought it from ebay in July, from a local seller. Me too, still missed out a lot. Don't worry, i guess there might be more to come Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

kino is the best!! lol..

YES!!! But the problem is i can't buy all at 1 shot Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:00 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

kino is the best!! lol..

yes yes! so many books to choose from.. and need to get them in secret.. lol.. my bf said i should have ordered opus and thats it is for me.. how i wished he said that earlier.. but its so ex... it will never be the last though even if i get the opus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

kino is the best!! lol..

yes yes! so many books to choose from.. and need to get them in secret.. lol.. my bf said i should have ordered opus and thats it is for me.. how i wished he said that earlier.. but its so ex... it will never be the last though even if i get the opus.

Haha Very Happy is ok, you can order through kino web, at least he won't know. Hee.. You are so lucky, at least you have placed order for Opus, i never. Even if now i wanted to order, the price have gone up. Wow.... so expensive!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:17 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

kino is the best!! lol..

Haha Very Happy is ok, you can order through kino web, at least he won't know. Hee.. You are so lucky, at least you have placed order for Opus, i never. Even if now i wanted to order, the price have gone up. Wow.... so expensive!

o i din.. thats the thing.. its so ex now.. he meant that i should get opus and then drop the idea of getting other books.. but its too late.. lol.. never mind la.. i'm glad i can still collect some.. better than nothing.. most importantly, Michael is in my heart..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yanglovesmj
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:20 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

Haha Very Happy I bought it from ebay in July, from a local seller. Me too, still missed out a lot. Don't worry, i guess there might be more to come Smile

there'll never be enough for me hehe cos i can be really crazy for michael.. things will always be missing out lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

kino is the best!! lol..

o i din.. thats the thing.. its so ex now.. he meant that i should get opus and then drop the idea of getting other books.. but its too late.. lol.. never mind la.. i'm glad i can still collect some.. better than nothing.. most importantly, Michael is in my heart..

I see i see.. is really expensive. True cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:03 am

I'll unleash u guys on the sites I frequent... Hee

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The former's the US store while the latter is the UK store... some items are only available in either UK or US... hee...

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:44 pm

thanks trinix!!Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Star wrote:
thanks trinix!!Smile

u sure u wanna thank me?? Hee... wait u go mad in there like me Razz

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:26 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
thanks trinix!!Smile

lol.. ya hor.. but never mind.. lol.. i'll try my best to control myself cos i have limited cash to spend.. haha.. dun think i'll ever be as mad as you..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
thanks trinix!!Smile

lol.. ya hor.. but never mind.. lol.. i'll try my best to control myself cos i have limited cash to spend.. haha.. dun think i'll ever be as mad as you..

Very Happy Ok lah... I'm not tt mad.. Hee... just a lil maybe Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:18 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Star wrote:
lol!

Phbbbtttttt

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good stores to buy collectibles   

Back to top Go down

Good stores to buy collectibles
Page 1 of 1