Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

From me to you

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Crying or Very sad time really flies.. *sayang sayang michael* i'll love you till the end of time..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Star wrote:
Crying or Very sad time really flies.. *sayang sayang michael* i'll love you till the end of time..

Too fast if u ask me... I was reading my book & just felt like crying & having to say sorry to him... u can feel how horrible life was for him right frm the start... everyone around him 'cept his mum.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:02 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Too fast if u ask me... I was reading my book & just felt like crying & having to say sorry to him... u can feel how horrible life was for him right frm the start... everyone around him 'cept his mum.

yes.. too fast.. how i wished i have the chance to show him some support.. thats why his mum is the most impt person to him..

i was reading treasures and the books i borrowed from the library, and it never fail to get teary when you know how much he went through..how much he wanted to lead a normal life.. how much he wanted to gain the trust of the others.. esp when he feels that those rumours can make him famous as long as possible.. but you know they are hurting him deep deep inside.. i hope i can hug him in my arms and tell him:"its ok.. its over now.. you have us forever.." RIP Michael.. even if the whole world were to forget you as time passes, the few of us here will never..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:20 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

yes.. too fast.. how i wished i have the chance to show him some support.. thats why his mum is the most impt person to him..

i was reading treasures and the books i borrowed from the library, and it never fail to get teary when you know how much he went through..how much he wanted to lead a normal life.. how much he wanted to gain the trust of the others.. esp when he feels that those rumours can make him famous as long as possible.. but you know they are hurting him deep deep inside.. i hope i can hug him in my arms and tell him:"its ok.. its over now.. you have us forever.." RIP Michael.. even if the whole world were to forget you as time passes, the few of us here will never..

tt's all the teaching of Berry Gordy & Diana Ross... I found out in the bk... they had taught Michael frm young tt as long as lies were told to help boost ur image, they weren't really lies, it's called public relations... being so young & naive & especially looking up to someone like Ross, of course Michael believed in it & took it as the truth. Lies are gd as long as it helps ur image 'cos tt's public relations. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:15 pm

'When a lie gets told often enough, it will be taken as truth' theory?

that was such a bad influence on Michael. Gahh.. Whoever taught him the bad things are in fact liar themselves. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Yes, they were... both Gordy & Ross... they lied abt the boys age when they started with Motown, not just with Michael.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:01 am

Michael is really naive and innocent.. it just seemed to him the lies are needed to survive in show biz and thats how you can gain as much popularity and attention as you can.. he was brought up like this and it is natural for one to strive to climb higher moreover he is a perfectionist.. other than the age thing, the rest were rumours aren't they? he din make them up himself.. as the paparazzi hope to bring him down, Michael is trying to make use of the rumours to gain popularity being the hottest topic in the world.. so that show biz.. he has to do that.. but it is obvious what his true nature is.. even a blind would know he is such a humanitarian..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:47 am

Star wrote:
Michael is really naive and innocent.. it just seemed to him the lies are needed to survive in show biz and thats how you can gain as much popularity and attention as you can.. he was brought up like this and it is natural for one to strive to climb higher moreover he is a perfectionist.. other than the age thing, the rest were rumours aren't they? he din make them up himself.. as the paparazzi hope to bring him down, Michael is trying to make use of the rumours to gain popularity being the hottest topic in the world.. so that show biz.. he has to do that.. but it is obvious what his true nature is.. even a blind would know he is such a humanitarian..

Yeah... Michael was taught the wrong stuff frm young & with constant encouragement, how was he to know? Those adults like Gordy & Ross should have known better than to play with the mind of a young boy. Even with what they did, Michael still loved 'em wholeheartedly. A lot of the rumours were media created 'cos sensation sells... With Michael not bothering to rebutt 'em 'cos he knows it's of no use, the media has its field day. It didn't help as well when Michael came up with tt him sleeping in tt oxygen chamber deal... Michael wanted to take it as a publicity stunt & it backfired upon him tremendously... so who taught him abt the public image deal again? Gordy & Ross...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:34 pm

poor michael.. but he said if he was to be given a chance, he would not want to change his life.. though being in show biz is cruel and hard, i'm sure there were days that he really did enjoyed and was happy.. afterall, he has the talent being an entertainer and he so successful.. happy moments and achievements come with sacrifices.. he has understood that.. i'm glad that God gave him three lovely kids.. and people who love him so much..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:36 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Yeah... Michael was taught the wrong stuff frm young & with constant encouragement, how was he to know? Those adults like Gordy & Ross should have known better than to play with the mind of a young boy. Even with what they did, Michael still loved 'em wholeheartedly. A lot of the rumours were media created 'cos sensation sells... With Michael not bothering to rebutt 'em 'cos he knows it's of no use, the media has its field day. It didn't help as well when Michael came up with tt him sleeping in tt oxygen chamber deal... Michael wanted to take it as a publicity stunt & it backfired upon him tremendously... so who taught him abt the public image deal again? Gordy & Ross...

Sigh Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Star wrote:
poor michael.. but he said if he was to be given a chance, he would not want to change his life.. though being in show biz is cruel and hard, i'm sure there were days that he really did enjoyed and was happy.. afterall, he has the talent being an entertainer and he so successful.. happy moments and achievements come with sacrifices.. he has understood that.. i'm glad that God gave him three lovely kids.. and people who love him so much..

Michael said he wouldn't want to change his life 'cos it was with this very life tt he was able to try & change the world & tt he did.. It was this very life, even tho' how painful it was tt allowed for him to do what he wanted to do, to unite all of the world with his music. Tt was more important to Michael over anything else, that he spread the msg of love, hope & peace... it was more important than his own happiness.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:36 pm

he is so noble.. i'm very proud of him.. actually, that was what touches me so much.. his compassion more than his music.. i rather he is really happy.. he had sacrifice too much.. Sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Star wrote:
he is so noble.. i'm very proud of him.. actually, that was what touches me so much.. his compassion more than his music.. i rather he is really happy.. he had sacrifice too much.. Sad

It was this very VERY reason that drew me into being Michael's fan these 18 yrs.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:01 pm

his message was very clear.. =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Star wrote:
his message was very clear.. =)

Yeah... but not everyone is hearing it...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:13 pm

i'm glad i'm in the same frequency as him.. =) got ya mike!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Star wrote:

Very Happy A few of us are...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:48 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Very Happy A few of us are...
cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:24 am

It takes a lot to be him. But I'm glad he existed and stepped into our lives. Its saddening though, that so many people took his existence for granted while he was alive.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:28 am

Admin wrote:
It takes a lot to be him. But I'm glad he existed and stepped into our lives. Its saddening though, that so many people took his existence for granted while he was alive.

yes.. i'm happy too.. i'm glad to know this wonderful guy existed.. side track a bit. i'm glad i know who is elvis too.. lol..

yup many did.. but he is still loved by millions and billions..
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:29 am

i'm fortunate to have lived in an era where michael was still alive and rocking billions of fans worldwide with his music, humanitarian efforts and of course his genuine kindness and innocence. to come to love and accept him for who he was, is the most rewarding thing that's happened to me and all of his fans. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:43 am

Star wrote:
Admin wrote:

yes.. i'm happy too.. i'm glad to know this wonderful guy existed.. side track a bit. i'm glad i know who is elvis too.. lol..

yup many did.. but he is still loved by millions and billions..

Elvis ended up being mentioned here too... LOLx
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:45 am

The world today needs more Michael Jacksons... ppl who think more for others than for 'emselves.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:03 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
The world today needs more Michael Jacksons... ppl who think more for others than for 'emselves.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From me to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: From me to you   From me to you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From me to you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Messages to Michael Jackson-
Jump to: