Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

eBay WARNING

Go down 
+2
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

eBay WARNING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:21 pm

I am still not gonna put the feedback I gave as problem solved until I can get some justice done for Cindy... he wants to cheat ppl, then I'll leave my 5 neg feedback & ruin his ID on eBay.. I'll deal with him the Michael Jackson way in biz... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:28 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I am still not gonna put the feedback I gave as problem solved until I can get some justice done for Cindy... he wants to cheat ppl, then I'll leave my 5 neg feedback & ruin his ID on eBay.. I'll deal with him the Michael Jackson way in biz... Evil or Very Mad

Thank you so much... Sad I really appreciate your help
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:33 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

No problem... Michael's fans must stand united.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:34 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

No problem... Michael's fans must stand united.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Btw Trinix, is this the 1st time u counted this problem?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:39 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:

Yes... all my other sellers are Europe-USA nv got a problem... haiz.. so frustrating..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:51 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Yes... all my other sellers are Europe-USA nv got a problem... haiz.. so frustrating..

Sigh.. Hope that there won't be any such case in future
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Cindy, pls email tt seller & ask for ur $$ back... I told him tt I will get u to email him... told him I contact on ur behalf 'cos u've been overseas... he said he'll refund every cent if u email him. Be firm with him kz... If he tries to be funny let me know. I've already reported him to eBay so I won't hesitate to do it again.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:10 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Cindy, pls email tt seller & ask for ur $$ back... I told him tt I will get u to email him... told him I contact on ur behalf 'cos u've been overseas... he said he'll refund every cent if u email him. Be firm with him kz... If he tries to be funny let me know. I've already reported him to eBay so I won't hesitate to do it again.

Trinix, i received the cosbabies on Friday evening. Actually before the cosbaby arrived, i have told my mum the whole story. I mentioned that the cosbabies are fake 1 and even told her i want to ask for refund. After she heard what i told her, she said after all the cosbabies looks ok, except the quality is different, painting is not as gd as the original. My mum is quite happy when she heard i want to ask for refund. She said after all it does not look that terrible. I'm in a dilemma.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Trinix, i received the cosbabies on Friday evening. Actually before the cosbaby arrived, i have told my mum the whole story. I mentioned that the cosbabies are fake 1 and even told her i want to ask for refund. After she heard what i told her, she said after all the cosbabies looks ok, except the quality is different, painting is not as gd as the original. My mum is quite happy when she heard i want to ask for refund. She said after all it does not look that terrible. I'm in a dilemma.. Neutral

Yes, they aren't really very terrible but because they're not moveable, some of mine can't stand up so what's the pt of keeping 'em when I can't display them right?? And the hair is so fragil, one of 'em had a bit of the hair broken off already & all I did was hold it in my hand. I at first only asked for half refund back but because the seller kept harassing me with emails everyday more than twice a day for me to give him positive feedback, it made me even more pissed 'cos why should he ask me to lie??? Then he says me neg feedback caused his ID problems but in the 1st place, he should know better than to sell fakes. I was fair to just ask for only half of my money back & keep the fakes & be honest in my feedbacks but he kept harassing me, so I reported him to eBay.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:01 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Yes, they aren't really very terrible but because they're not moveable, some of mine can't stand up so what's the pt of keeping 'em when I can't display them right?? And the hair is so fragil, one of 'em had a bit of the hair broken off already & all I did was hold it in my hand. I at first only asked for half refund back but because the seller kept harassing me with emails everyday more than twice a day for me to give him positive feedback, it made me even more pissed 'cos why should he ask me to lie??? Then he says me neg feedback caused his ID problems but in the 1st place, he should know better than to sell fakes. I was fair to just ask for only half of my money back & keep the fakes & be honest in my feedbacks but he kept harassing me, so I reported him to eBay.

True. Ok, i shall try my luck. Will msg him now. Thanks for your help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eBay WARNING
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2