Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

52nd Grammy Awards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

52nd Grammy Awards Empty
PostSubject: 52nd Grammy Awards   52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:46 pm

I know some of u have probably viewed clips of Michael's tribute on Youtube but for those who are too busy to search, I got to watch it again just earlier on Star World again & so I thought I'd record it for those who have no time to search for it on Youtube.

Pls pardon the poor quality 'cos I was using my mobile to record off the TV... I had to get my folks & dog to be quiet but still u can hear quite a bit of noise Embarassed So sorry abt tt... Hee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

52nd Grammy Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52nd Grammy Awards   52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Sorry... am having problems with Youtube... haiz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

52nd Grammy Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52nd Grammy Awards   52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Having huge problems trying to upload to Youtube so I had to go with Daily Motion instead.

MJ Tribute - Celine Dion, Usher, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson & Smokey Robinson
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

52nd Grammy Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52nd Grammy Awards   52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Prince & Paris accepting the Lifetime Achievement Award on behalf of their father, Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

52nd Grammy Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52nd Grammy Awards   52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:29 am

Thanks for sharing.. I watched bits and pieces of it. Haha.. The children are so matured now! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

52nd Grammy Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52nd Grammy Awards   52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 am

Admin wrote:
Thanks for sharing.. I watched bits and pieces of it. Haha.. The children are so matured now! Smile

NP, Meow Meow... just thought maybe some of u peps have no time to search for the vids so I just took it upon myself to record the stuff frm my TV... Yeah, they realyl make Michael so very proud Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

52nd Grammy Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52nd Grammy Awards   52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

52nd Grammy Awards
Page 1 of 1