Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Just today......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Just today...... Empty
PostSubject: Just today......   Just today...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Have often been speaking to Michael in my heart but today for no reason, I suddenly started to talk out loud to him... like he was just standing there in front of me.

"hi michael, how are you now? hope you're well.. still missing u lots... hearing ur songs almost everyday... not a day goes by when i don't think of u or ur kids... do u know how much u're been missed? the emptiness is strange... what we would all give just to have u back with us again... how's everything with u? hope u're not thinking too much & are enjoying life even more... are you smiling & laughing more?

still feels strange tt u're not here with us... what have you been up to? jamming with god? i know u hate touring but are u still performing for the angels? Sounds silly but don't laugh... hee.. my heart still aches on and off... never thought it'd be so hard but it is... still is & i think it still will be for a very very long time... can u hear me, michael? i miss you so much.... smile on us as always okay? keep me strong like before, i miss having u as my pillar... loving u always, ur crazy Egghead."

After I said all those, I was thinking "Did I just talk out loud to Michael??" Don't know why I did that today...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Just today...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just today......   Just today...... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:12 pm

sometimes. it does feel better saying something from your heart out loud. =)
i"m sure he is enjoying himself up there.. And he will keep his love for everyone alive.

Actually, one week ago, i did the same.. When i read what you've written, i think you are really brave.. i wouldn't be able to say so much.. Because my tears just could not help flowing even with just two lines..

Sometimes, its so easy to think in mind or say it in your heart, but to express it out loud in verbally, it is so hard..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Just today...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just today......   Just today...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Star wrote:
sometimes. it does feel better saying something from your heart out loud. =)
i"m sure he is enjoying himself up there.. And he will keep his love for everyone alive.

Actually, one week ago, i did the same.. When i read what you've written, i think you are really brave.. i wouldn't be able to say so much.. Because my tears just could not help flowing even with just two lines..

Sometimes, its so easy to think in mind or say it in your heart, but to express it out loud in verbally, it is so hard..

Don't know what came over me... just standing there talking to him... but it gave me a warm & fuzzy feeling.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Just today...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just today......   Just today...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:25 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just today...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just today......   Just today...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just today......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Messages to Michael Jackson-
Jump to: