Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MJFan4life

MJFan4life

Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP! Empty
PostSubject: Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP!   Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:37 am

Hey fans! I just bought 4 posters (3 (61cm X 91.5cm)(1 for $25) and 1 A1 size($10) and 16 MJ postcards($20 for all 16 cards) from POPCORNPOP at Esplanade! They sell MJ art frame too!

Address ... =D

Esplanade Branch
8 Raffles Ave
#02-17, Esplanade Mall
Singapore (039802)
Tel: 63335623
Fax: 63335653
12.30pm to 9.30pm daily

Website : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*They did not put the Bad Tour era pic(the A1 size poster) on the site...
SO its better to go to the shop and ask.
The person will show you a file/folder and you choose which poster you want!
Good customer service!
Back to top Go down
MJFan4life

MJFan4life

PostSubject: Re: Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP!   Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:45 am

How to go there :

MRT station - City Hall

- CityLink Mall... keep walking go down the escalator... and keep walking until you see a escalator that go to Esplanade(SEE SIGN BOARD)...and enjoy the art...lol...

u will see carpark. Turn left, go in and go up to the highest level(the concert hall)...and walk up the stairs...keep walking straight(shops)... and turn left (at the junction) and you will see the shop POPCORNPOP ...

I hope you find this info helpful =D
Back to top Go down
MJFan4life

MJFan4life

PostSubject: Re: Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP!   Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:46 am

Please don't say i'm lame or what! Cause some people don't know how to go...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP!   Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:28 pm

It's a gd place to shop at, I've gotten my postcards & boxart frm there too... unfortunately, the box art stuff is quite pixel-lated... bleah... but still.. I shocked the guy working there when I asked him to cut out Britney Spears from one of the postcards. He was like "Are u sure u want me to cut the postcard??"... I was like "Hell yeah... I'm not interested in Britney, she's nothing to me... I want the postcard for Michael Jackson, not for tt woman!!" LMAO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MJFan4life

MJFan4life

PostSubject: Re: Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP!   Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:26 am

LOL!! i did not cut =p

Are there any other shop that sell MJ stuffs??

I went to Farrer Park new shopping mall.. CitySquare Mall... i saw Elvis umbrella! haha!! i thought theres MJ's too but no...haha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP!   Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:58 am

MJFan4life wrote:
LOL!! i did not cut =p

Are there any other shop that sell MJ stuffs??

I went to Farrer Park new shopping mall.. CitySquare Mall... i saw Elvis umbrella! haha!! i thought theres MJ's too but no...haha

Hee... well, I'm tt way... if I don't like it or want it I'll remove it Razz A lot of stalls in Chinatown sell tees with MJ prints on 'em but they are all unofficial stuff... there's also a pushcart over at Jurong Point too I think... or was tt Boon Lay... Cat knows it better. I do buy some unofficial stuff but I try to save my money more for the official MJ products.. hee

URGH!!! ELVIS UMBRELLA?!?!?!?!?! I WANT TT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MJFan4life

MJFan4life

PostSubject: Re: Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP!   Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:35 am

haha.. pushcart!? those NTUC pushcart!? lol...

You like Elvis too!? i like Elvis too! i have his posters and postcards too haha!!

I forgot which floor is it...i saw Marilyn Moroe and Elvis Presley umbrella... i wan go in the shop but cuz NO CUSTOMERS lol...i dun like to go in to shop that have no customers...cuz the SA will follow you...=.=

Anyway the pushcart is those NTUC one?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP!   Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:04 pm

MJFan4life wrote:
haha.. pushcart!? those NTUC pushcart!? lol...

You like Elvis too!? i like Elvis too! i have his posters and postcards too haha!!

I forgot which floor is it...i saw Marilyn Moroe and Elvis Presley umbrella... i wan go in the shop but cuz NO CUSTOMERS lol...i dun like to go in to shop that have no customers...cuz the SA will follow you...=.=

Anyway the pushcart is those NTUC one?

Nah, I think it's more like those carts tt sell random stuff at malls.

u're an Elvis fan too?? LOLx... what a small world... it's very VERY rare to find Elvis' fans here in Sg, especially when u're so young. I've been an Elvis fan since I was 4 yrs old, so I'm into my 24th yr as a fan now... He's my Daddy E & like Michael, has been a huge part of my life & my life's pillar of strength. The 2 of 'em are enough to make me go bankrupt... LMAO
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MJFan4life

MJFan4life

PostSubject: Re: Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP!   Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:28 pm

u're an Elvis fan too?? LOLx... what a small world... it's very VERY rare to find Elvis' fans here in Sg, especially when u're so young. I've been an Elvis fan since I was 4 yrs old, so I'm into my 24th yr as a fan now... He's my Daddy E & like Michael, has been a huge part of my life & my life's pillar of strength. The 2 of 'em are enough to make me go bankrupt... LMAO
Very Happy[/quote]

haha ive been a fan for a few years...i dun remember when i started to like him haha... but ive been a fan of MJ for 12 years haha... =D

Elvis Presley + Michael Jackson = The King Of Music!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP!   Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:01 pm

MJFan4life wrote:

Very Happy

haha ive been a fan for a few years...i dun remember when i started to like him haha... but ive been a fan of MJ for 12 years haha... =D

Elvis Presley + Michael Jackson = The King Of Music![/quote]

Kings of Music Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP!   Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buy Michael Jackson posters or artframe at POPCORNPOP!
Page 1 of 1