Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

MJ T-shirts etc..

Go down 
+2
Admin
Kenshee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

MJ T-shirts etc.. Empty
PostSubject: MJ T-shirts etc..   MJ T-shirts etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:10 pm

hey guys, is there any shops in sg that sells mj accessories like t-shirts, hats, posters and other stuffs..?
I dont really know where to get them haha...so if u guys happen to bought any mj stuffs do let me know the location! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

MJ T-shirts etc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ T-shirts etc..   MJ T-shirts etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Yes, Kenshee.
You can get the "I love MJ" shirts (it also comes in several designs) @ Popular bookstores. (CD-Rama) I think Lot 1 still has them. Also, there's a current ongoing promotion going on at all BlueMax stores for the new History DVD. Just present your "This Is It" ticket stub (if you have watched) and you will be given free poster and shirt. Haha.

For hats, I don't think there is an official MJ hat, but you can get similar designs at Bugis Street for $10+. But I will be getting from eBay!
I would normally search for MJ items on local eBay.. Its much safer because meetups can be done to collect them.
I will keep a lookout and share here if I find any places that sells any MJ stuff. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

MJ T-shirts etc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ T-shirts etc..   MJ T-shirts etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:28 pm

Unfortunately, if u really want stuff, this is the best site to go... of course, not great for us here in Sg 'cos stuff are USD priced... they've tons of items...https://michaeljackson.shop.bravadousa.com/ShopperLookup.aspx?action=logout
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

MJ T-shirts etc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ T-shirts etc..   MJ T-shirts etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Yeah i totally agree with u, its better to buy on local eBay haha and thanks for letting me know the places. I will check them out when i have the time Very Happy . Anyway, the moment u wore mj's outfit u'll be like dancing any second hahahs.
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

MJ T-shirts etc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ T-shirts etc..   MJ T-shirts etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Thanks alot trinix! i'll check them out hehe.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

MJ T-shirts etc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ T-shirts etc..   MJ T-shirts etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:41 pm

I'll be getting some stuff from the online site soon, so if you're interested we could order together and split shipping? would be cheaper (:
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

MJ T-shirts etc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ T-shirts etc..   MJ T-shirts etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Kenshee wrote:
Anyway, the moment u wore mj's outfit u'll be like dancing any second hahahs.

Erm, can't say it worked tt way for me... LOLx
Back to top Go down
MJFan4life

MJFan4life

MJ T-shirts etc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ T-shirts etc..   MJ T-shirts etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:22 am

Hey fans...go to this thread if you want buy posters/postcards/artframe OF MJ! =D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

MJ T-shirts etc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ T-shirts etc..   MJ T-shirts etc.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi everyone!

Previously i've bought a MJ puzzle and was so anxious to complete it so that i could hang it up asap. But my dad was very unhappy when he saw the puzzle was hang in our hse becos he dun like the idea of hanging up the photo or etc related to the dead. He is very superstitious Sad
I'm going to get married in 2 yrs time and my bf is not a fan of MJ too. Is a waste for me to spent so much on MJ items, in the end i'm not able to display it. Thus, i thought of selling it at least to get back my cash. I'm thinking is there anyone interested in my MJ puzzle? I'm selling at $300 (Inclusive of the frame & the puzzle box with MJ signature) Please email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OR leave msg here and i will get back to you. Thanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PS: I can assure the puzzle is in 100% good condition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MJ T-shirts etc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ T-shirts etc..   MJ T-shirts etc.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ T-shirts etc..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Classifieds :: Buy/Sell/Trade-
Jump to: