Share | 

Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan

PostSubject: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Did u guys know that there was an MJ Impersonator called Edward Moss quite recently last month doing a tribute at changi airport. I didnt heard any of this because it wasnt that big event, although im so surprised cause he totally look like the real thing! His dance moves was so flawless as if he was mj's clone and that made everyone so tense and enjoyable to watch!

I was quite disappointed that i didnt know about this.
Here are the videos, Enjoy! Wish i was there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SCREAM, THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US, IN THE CLOSET

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BILLIE JEAN, I WANT YOU BACK

Last edited by Kenshee on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Oh dear... sorry u missed it... yes, Eddie came down & he was fabulous... u can check out my vids of his performance on Youtube.. search for Eiramvox

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Haha its okay, im happy enough to know that he came down and performed. Sure, i'll check it out thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:17 pm

He was really gd... I hope u enjoy the vids... not much tho'... LOLx

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Oh wow, u were right infront of him thats great! haha..hows the crowd there? did u get the chance to take photos with him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Yeah, I made it as close to the stage as I could.... had major arm cramps during the video-ing... LOLxx... nope didn't get a pic... the host was rather bias if u ask me, he picked the ppl who had been there for many other shows before... turns out he always picked the same ppl or those he sees almost at every show. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinsaku
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:31 pm

must have been amazin watchin him angel....i could have been there to see him if i'd known earlier i guess nxt time i hav to rly keep up to date then =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:35 pm

When Eddie came out, my mouth just fell to the floor... I was stunned beyond words... the only difference between him & Michael was just the height & Eddie was a lil broader in size... it was more than amazing, Shinsaku Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinsaku
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:56 pm

yep i know the feelin..heh =) yea...i do notice that hes kinda look a bit diff in size n height but still he did an impressive job gotta give credit to that plus theres no awkwardness at what he does, nicely executed..possibly the best current impersonator i've seen so far in terms of image, dancin etc.. if only he would hav done dangerous n smooth criminal it would be more awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:13 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Oh dear... sorry u missed it... yes, Eddie came down & he was fabulous... u can check out my vids of his performance on Youtube.. search for Eiramvox
Haha, wow. The videos you took are great! Very close view indeed. What a Face I was squeezed inside that crowd so terrible. And yes, my jaw dropped too when I saw him, especially that first part when he back faced us on the first song, "Sream"..and when he turned around to face us, I felt that weird electric shock. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:14 am

Kenshee wrote:
Haha its okay, im happy enough to know that he came down and performed. Sure, i'll check it out thanks.

Aww. Sorry to hear that you missed it. But its ok, we will keep each other updated here in future if there are any similar events like this. Wink
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:09 am

Yeah, we'll keep everyone updated for sure... I hope MANC brings him back again... I've said tt I would pay to watch him do like a full concert thing... some ppl think I'm crazy 'cos he's not the real deal but I take what I can get now, anytime, if u ask me.. & Eddie's been doing this for abt 14 yrs now... it's so amazing how it is all just makeup... WOW...

Shinsaku, there's another called E'Cas, who's really gd as well... his real voice sounds almost close to Michael's voice... I haven't seen him in action but I've read tt he's really gd...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinsaku
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:33 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Shinsaku, there's another called E'Cas, who's really gd as well... his real voice sounds almost close to Michael's voice... I haven't seen him in action but I've read tt he's really gd...

yea i know E'Cas...hes a great impersonater 2 n well known to the public...anyways thx for tellin me heh (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:54 pm

hahahah! i think he's awesome. Just that the gold underwear just didn't work out for me! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Lol.. Yeah.. Eddie is a lil' broader in size, but the 'overall effect' still okay la. Especially if you see him from faraway, it is not so noticeable.
And for E'Cas, yeah! I think that man is quite amazing too. His facial features are basically close (but not similar) to MJ.. So with makeup on, he will look almost like the real deal.
Ya' know, there's a photo of E'cas circulating around the net, and people have been mistaking it for MJ's.
This is the below pic:

Even though it is clearly written as "E'Casanova", but it somehow got messed up with MJ pics. Haha.

But with such makeup, how can we tell the difference? Wink

Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Eddie is awesome! Even though he's arnd 10cm taller than Michael.

Actually I think the main difference in identifying actual pics and impersonators is the mouth. I'm not too sure why, but somehow I seem to be able to tell by the mouth whether it's MJ or not Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Yeah Nat... MJ has a special mouth Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:16 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Yeah Nat... MJ has a special mouth Razz

haha yeah right? It's like no matter how close the impersonator looks like, his mouth can't be "copied" hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Yep... did u see tt pic I posted of Michael doing the kiss?? Can die, man!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:30 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Yep... did u see tt pic I posted of Michael doing the kiss?? Can die, man!!!

which pic???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Aiyoh... go see in the pics section where i posted more... pics tt i love... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:36 pm

MJ's mouth can be easily detected!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:38 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Aiyoh... go see in the pics section where i posted more... pics tt i love... Very Happy

oh oh oh okay I saw! lol! I saw the pic but didn't notice that closely abut the kiss part Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Here's the MOUTH for you: Laughing

Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:40 pm

WAH... DAMN... HAVING NOSE BLEED NOW... WAHAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009   

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Impersonator Edward Moss at Changi Airport T3 2-7 OCT 2009
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next