Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

If only... ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:55 pm

Sometimes, I wish that "THIS IS IT" is non-existent. Because it wasn't supposed to exist - IF Michael is still here with us. It would be a REAL concert, and not just Michael being portrayed on a non-living screen. pale I'm sure most fans would feel the same way, too, right?

If only... ...
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
lisa

lisa

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:15 pm

Yes, Catherine, i most definitely agree... I can watch it over and over, again and again... it feels like it's all we have left of his latest days, and yet still not enough... Some fans boycott the movie because they say that the filmmakers are taking advantage of Michael and falsely portraying him as healthy when he wasn't. Personally, although seeing him so skinny quite shocked me, i think you can't deny that he was still energetic and enthusiastic and still loved what he was doing. And in a way, the filmmakers were helping to bring to life the show that he dreamed and envisioned in the best way they possibly could - we cannot deny that without Michael, they are just very limited in how they can do this.

To see him move and dance and laugh and act goofy in the show, and to know that's the last of it and his last vision cannot come true without him... it feels so horrible... I cannot imagine how his children feel... At the end of the show, there's a dedication of the film to his 3 children. That really made me choke up with tears.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Yeah Crying or Very sad
If only he were given a chance to complete at least one concert! I believe just one will be grand enough to amaze all his fans and non-fans alike.
I can't believe that he was just 8 days away from the concerts, and was so excited about it. It saddens me to know that his anticipation became a nightmare. ><

Yeah I cannot imagine how his children will feel too... If I were to put myself in their shoes, I would probably be living a life in denial. (Not to forget how great of a dad he is!)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:20 pm

I went for my 2nd viewing of it today.. was a lil better as compared to when I 1st caught it last Thurs.. Last Thurs, within the start of the opening credits I was already crying so hard tongue Don't even need to say at movie end... I was bawling in the toilet when I came out.. nv got to cry until tt day... At today's viewing, I only teared when Michael sang "I'll Be There"... every time I hear him sing tt song, I can't stop the tears.

He's not lost his touch even after all these yrs of not having concerts & just being a dad... but tt was Michael's TOP priority, to be a dad... I hope they settle well over time... a pity Michael didn't get to let them watch him in his element.

Seeing that how TII was just rehearsal footage, can u imagine what the concert would have been like? Michael has once again rose the bar & broke it... TII, imo, would have topped the other concerts... Now we'll never get to know how the whole event was to be... I wanna know how the jacket burning sequence would be like, the complete new Smooth Criminal, Earth Song, Thriller... I WANNA KNOW EVERYTHING... but I'll never know... sigh No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Yeah, trinixdeangelov! Cheer up Smile Imagine how Michael's face would've been like if he sees us bawling. =p
Oh, I love it when he sang "I'll be there" too! So emotional that it touches your heart deeply.
His kids are sure fortunate to have a dad like him. He always had their best interests at heart.
Well, just by watching the rehearsal footage alone is enough to touch many... I can't imagine how the real concert would have been! Maybe more of fainting fans again. Razz I remembered how amazing his previous concerts were, with 30 + fans fainting over him and had to be placed on stretchers. I have never seen anything like that before! Hee hee. The burning jacket sequence would sure have been an eye-opener!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Definitely... now all we've got are "If onlys" in our minds..... oh well....
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:25 pm

yeah gosh, another scene I'd like to see would be Earth Song, that dramatic ending is a W.O.W. another if only we could see it somehow and not just the 3Ds in place =/
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:32 pm

I wonder how the DVD would be like.... will it be different if we do a pre-order or not?
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:35 pm

hmmm so far seems the same. but who knows, gotta keep a lookout in case they add stuff
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:48 am

Wah... really going to be broke beyond broke, man, Nat... u & me both... the CD pre-order, the Opus Razz (but tt one's worth it) & all those other stuff... hee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:38 am

Wow, you guys ordering the Opus?! *sighs in admiration* I am so much in love with Michael, but I can't afford to be his mega fan! Haha.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:58 am

*sheepish* Yes, I ordered the Opus... again another bout of living on bread & water... The 1st time it was out on the web I was thinking so hard abt getting it, then when the promotion ended, I thought "Okay, I wasn't meant to get it." Then when I found out it was extended, I was like "OH DEAR... Now I really need to do sth to get it!!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:06 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Wah... really going to be broke beyond broke, man, Nat... u & me both... the CD pre-order, the Opus Razz (but tt one's worth it) & all those other stuff... hee

HAHAHA yeah crap. & I posted in the buy and sell section about the This Is It program, hopefully if we can find more people to order together, shipping will be cheaper Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:09 am

Admin wrote:
Wow, you guys ordering the Opus?! *sighs in admiration* I am so much in love with Michael, but I can't afford to be his mega fan! Haha.

haha yeah we did. It's the second most expensive object I've bought with my own cash! (as in not asking parents for extra cash) My electric guitar being my first. I know I'm def gonna regret it if I don't, so somehow managed to find a way(:
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:59 am

How not to get the Opus, really??? I'll be living in regret, which I don't wanna have happen... With the Opus, it will officially be the most expensive celebrity collectible I own... it used to be my 24K gold Elvis LP tt I got when I went for the Elvis concert here in Sg but the Opus cost me a lil more than tt LP... I had spent a lot tt night at the Elvis concert... now thinking back abt tt, maybe since it had been done with Elvis, where they used techology to infuse a concert of Elvis with his old TCB band, who knows they might do tt as well for Michael Shocked Now tt's a thought!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If only... ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only... ...   If only... ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If only... ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: "THIS IS IT" Discussion :: Movie Discussion-
Jump to: