HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:19 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
yippeeeee~ trinix! i just got you signed up.
check out your inbox coz i left you ur username & p/w. u can change them after tt. XD

Peeps! Drop me a msg if you need help with it as well. =)

YEAH!!! FINALLY!!! Dunno why I can't do it tho'... hmph... if it's not too much trouble could u create accts for my other 2 emails too? So Michael can get more dots Very Happy

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari94
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Hey, mind helping me too? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:25 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
geraldine_okl wrote:
yippeeeee~ trinix! i just got you signed up.
check out your inbox coz i left you ur username & p/w. u can change them after tt. XD

Peeps! Drop me a msg if you need help with it as well. =)

YEAH!!! FINALLY!!! Dunno why I can't do it tho'... hmph... if it's not too much trouble could u create accts for my other 2 emails too? So Michael can get more dots Very Happy

LOL. okies! you're such a great fan! i'm sure michael would be so so so pleased. but but but i think the username has to be different for each. coz they can't accept similar ids.

sure, no problem, hikaru. pm me ur username u want to put as & an email acct. =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:38 pm

I've PM-ed u my other username Very Happy

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari94
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Yay, at last it's done -.-
Thanks again geraldine_okl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Hikari94 wrote:
Yay, at last it's done -.-
Thanks again geraldine_okl Very Happy

u're absolutely welcome! *bows* Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:11 am

Haha thanks for being so helpful! Smile Didn't know that can sign up through this way too. Not used to their site. I'm glad many have their accts up now. let's see which dot you've got!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:08 am

Admin wrote:
Haha thanks for being so helpful! Smile Didn't know that can sign up through this way too. Not used to their site. I'm glad many have their accts up now. let's see which dot you've got!

I've got my dots but they're not mentioned on the list of dots yet.... whover has an acct on there, join the SG fans grp lah... so sad we don't have one on there Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:13 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

I've got my dots but they're not mentioned on the list of dots yet.... whover has an acct on there, join the SG fans grp lah... so sad we don't have one on there Razz

i just joined!! my dot isn't there yet too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:15 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

i just joined!! my dot isn't there yet too!

Awww... lvoe ur other pic, Star... *thumbs up*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:19 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:33 am

Sigh... tt smile can melt metal, stone & ice Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:41 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Sigh... tt smile can melt metal, stone & ice Razz
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:10 am

Jermaine Jackson Invites Fans Worldwide to Get Their Dots

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Jackson's brother, Jermaine, has announced his support for The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait. He went public with his endorsement at an event organized by the Tribute where 60 kids from the inner city of Los Angeles walked down the red carpet with many of the stars from the movie THIS IS IT before getting their dots in the portrait and being treated to a screening of the film.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:22 am

i cant wait for the portrait to be done.. wonder why is it taking so long.. i tot everyone would"snatch" a dot for themselves.. lol.. still cant see mine.. =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:44 am

Star wrote:
i cant wait for the portrait to be done.. wonder why is it taking so long.. i tot everyone would"snatch" a dot for themselves.. lol.. still cant see mine.. =(

Sigh... gd question... & yeah, I still can't find my dot Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris-tal

PostSubject: I can help get you registered on the tribute portrait!   Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Hello everyone!

I noticed many of you mentioned you are having trouble registering on the portrait website. I am part of the Tribute Team on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and would like to help! If anyone is still having problems registering their dots, or if you have any questions at all, please contact me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I will do everything I can to get you a dot! Smile

Much L.O.V.E. to you all and I look forward to seeing you on the MJTP!

♥️Chris♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Chris-tal wrote:
Hello everyone!

I noticed many of you mentioned you are having trouble registering on the portrait website. I am part of the Tribute Team on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and would like to help! If anyone is still having problems registering their dots, or if you have any questions at all, please contact me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I will do everything I can to get you a dot! Smile

Much L.O.V.E. to you all and I look forward to seeing you on the MJTP!

♥️Chris♥️

Hi Chris, thanks for keeping us in the loop... we'll definitely pass your message around. Some of us have managed after many tries to get ourselves registered, so all's good so far. We can't wait to have the portrait completed!! Keep the L.O.V.E

(http://kopfsmj.weebly.com/index.html)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris-tal

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:00 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
geraldine_okl wrote:
i'm on the left cheeks of michael's. XD

Lucky u... I still can't get thru... can I get someone to create an acct on my behalf? Maybe it'll work tt way...

I can help you get a dot. Please let me know what you mean that you "can't get thru." If I can't help you with that, then I can create an acct on your behalf Surprised) I am part of the tribute team.

Much L.O.V.E.
Chris
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:48 am

Chris-tal wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
geraldine_okl wrote:
i'm on the left cheeks of michael's. XD

Lucky u... I still can't get thru... can I get someone to create an acct on my behalf? Maybe it'll work tt way...

I can help you get a dot. Please let me know what you mean that you "can't get thru." If I can't help you with that, then I can create an acct on your behalf Surprised) I am part of the tribute team.

Much L.O.V.E.
Chris
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanx for ur offer, Chris.... I've managed to get my dot finally many mths back, so all's gd =)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janet77
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:03 am

Joined months ago Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   

Back to top Go down

Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2