Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael

Go down 
+7
skyenat
Star
cindy_leo86
geraldine_okl
Admin
Hikari94
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Empty
PostSubject: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Sealed my deal just this evening... Meet MJ Moonwalker Cosbaby & MJ Thriller Student Cosbaby... I'll have more to collect in time I'm sure Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Special thnx to Cindy!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:57 pm

My magazine collection

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Dscn3311
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:00 pm

My book collection

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Dscn3312
Back to top Go down
Hikari94
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Hikari94

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Cool, the Cosbaby looked cute!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:06 pm

My CD collection... yes, not very big I know Razz

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Dscn3314
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:09 pm

My DVD collection

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Dscn3315
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Last but not the list... my tee collection... my red MJ shirt's still in the wash, so can't have it in the pic.. hee... a bit sad tt 'cos of the poor quality of the TII tee, my collar is now a lil stretched Sad

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Dscn3316
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:14 pm

Hikari94 wrote:
Cool, the Cosbaby looked cute!! Very Happy

Thnx u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:15 pm

& as I've mentioned earlier in Cat's post... my most prized MJ item... my white sequined glove... hand-sewn frm scratch

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael As_mj13 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hikari94
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Hikari94

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:19 pm

By the way, nice collection and the glove of course Very Happy
My collection was pathetic, trying to save up for CDs Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Thnx for ur lovely encouragement... I was thinking a lil bit small in terms of size actually... wait til u see my Elvis collection... LOLx... I'm still waiting for 3 more items to come.... until then this is it...

Nah, no one's collection is pathetic... we're all different.. i'm sure urs is just as gd
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Oopsy... forgot my poster collection

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Dscn3317

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Dscn3318[/url][/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Wah seh... You really laid you hands fast on the cosbabies.. We were still discussing about it like 2 days ago! Laughing
Btw, SPLENDID COLLECTION! Whatever I have, you have them already. Haha. Most of my collection are birthday gifts from my friends.

P/S: I aim for a Billie Jean cosbaby!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:37 pm

Eh.. Where did you get the "This Is It" poster ah?! I was wondering if it was a freebie or something? or you are thick-skinned enough to ask for it from the stores? Laughing
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Admin wrote:
Wah seh... You really laid you hands fast on the cosbabies.. We were still discussing about it like 2 days ago! Laughing
Btw, SPLENDID COLLECTION! Whatever I have, you have them already. Haha. Most of my collection are birthday gifts from my friends.

P/S: I aim for a Billie Jean cosbaby!!!!

Hee... yup, I'm fast in closing deals... I got in contact with the seller tt same night... was afraid he'd be out of stuff... everything in my collection is all bought with my own $$... nv got any gift... actually, no wait... I did have a gift... must find for it... dunno where it went Sad

I hope to get the rest of the Cosbabies too!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:41 pm

I saw another local seller selling a set of cosbabies (full set) at about $200+! That's a bit overpriced I think. Sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:03 pm

Admin wrote:
Eh.. Where did you get the "This Is It" poster ah?! I was wondering if it was a freebie or something? or you are thick-skinned enough to ask for it from the stores? Laughing

No Cat... the TII poster only comes if u do a pre-order of the CD at the MJ website... I paid $92 for tt... only thru a pre-order can one get the poster... It came shipped directly frm the States upon release.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Admin wrote:
I saw another local seller selling a set of cosbabies (full set) at about $200+! That's a bit overpriced I think. Sad

Goodness... this is crazy, man!! So expensive... BTW, I asked the seller where he got his cosbabies frm & he said frm Japan... so if u know of any ppl going to Japan, ask 'em serach for ya.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Shocked Wah, seems that you really spent alot on the collection! No wonder I saw someone selling this poster at $50 on eBay. Almost got the shock of my life.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Oh ya, came across this vid in Youtube which is interesting. Might inspire you to get some of the others to add to ur collection Very Happy

P.S: I think the figurine in white shirt was the one Blanket had too, right? I remembered him holding it @ the memorial.. But the figurine was naked. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:10 pm

Can understand 'cos the poster only comes with a pre-order... so if u take away the shipping & price of the CD, the poster is quite pricey... hee... yah, I've spent a lot on Michael... those marketing ppl are laughing at what I sucker I am but how not too?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Oh ya, came across this vid in Youtube which is interesting. Might inspire you to get some of the others to add to ur collection Very Happy

P.S: I think the figurine in white shirt was the one Blanket had too, right? I remembered him holding it @ the memorial.. But the figurine was naked. Very Happy

Wah... u tempting me to spend even more $$ izzit???? Laughing
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Wheee!!! Found my MJ gift... a long necklace with the initals 'MJ', a gift frm 2 of my close buddies Very Happy

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Dscn3319
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:19 pm

COOl. i'm loving that necklace of yours! that's just so sweet of your buddies to get you that. =)) izzit picked & matched together? i mean, the letters. like you know, the kind in gifts shops where they can just choose the stuff. or izzit pre-made in that way? =D
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:31 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
COOl. i'm loving that necklace of yours! that's just so sweet of your buddies to get you that. =)) izzit picked & matched together? i mean, the letters. like you know, the kind in gifts shops where they can just choose the stuff. or izzit pre-made in that way? =D

The cool-ness of the necklace is tt it's not a picked & matched one... it was the only piece tt shop had apparently... Cool, isn't it??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next