Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

It's official ppl....

Go down 
+3
skyenat
geraldine_okl
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

It's official ppl.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official ppl....   It's official ppl.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:52 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
haha.. i tot i need some cure too or something to relieve the symptoms of MJ addiction though i would rather have it. i think my parents and my boyfriend cant stand me much longer...

Michael is just stuck in my brain 24/7! lucky there's isnt a cure!

i think Michael is the baddest! naughty sweetie...

Parents don't really need to care much but for ur bf case, he's probably jealous... Hee... just let him know u need some time to get over it... u will still love Michael but won't be so crazy... if he loves u, he'll understand 'cos this ain't easy... my hubby's also jealous of Michael & Elvis... LOLx... he said to me "Like that I might as well be dead too... 'cos u seem to focus a lot on the dead!" Wahahaha... of course he was just kidding lah... my parents not too supportive of my London trip but my hubby is & tt's all tt matters.

yup my friends would say: " but he's dead right?" i was thinking whats wrong with loving someone dead? you'll still love parents in any way they become in future..
he said the same thing to me before!! might as well die too.. lol. i was asking him to help me remove Michael from my head just now though i know nothing will work.. lol. and he ask if i could change my hp wallpaper to be him instead of mj since weeks before.. apparently, i didnt and i even showed him a cute pic of mj that i changed today! wahaha.. he must be cursing in his heart! i just cant help it! i think it will take a long long time.. its an addiction remember.. you just want more!

glad that you still have the support of your hubby! is he coming with you? well.. such things are like that. if you decide not to go with what you want, you will tend to regret in future.. i'm sure it will be great trip! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: It's official ppl....   It's official ppl.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
haha.. i tot i need some cure too or something to relieve the symptoms of MJ addiction though i would rather have it. i think my parents and my boyfriend cant stand me much longer...

Parents don't really need to care much but for ur bf case, he's probably jealous... Hee... just let him know u need some time to get over it... u will still love Michael but won't be so crazy... if he loves u, he'll understand 'cos this ain't easy... my hubby's also jealous of Michael & Elvis... LOLx... he said to me "Like that I might as well be dead too... 'cos u seem to focus a lot on the dead!" Wahahaha... of course he was just kidding lah... my parents not too supportive of my London trip but my hubby is & tt's all tt matters.

yup my friends would say: " but he's dead right?" i was thinking whats wrong with loving someone dead? you'll still love parents in any way they become in future..
he said the same thing to me before!! might as well die too.. lol. i was asking him to help me remove Michael from my head just now though i know nothing will work.. lol. and he ask if i could change my hp wallpaper to be him instead of mj since weeks before.. apparently, i didnt and i even showed him a cute pic of mj that i changed today! wahaha.. he must be cursing in his heart! i just cant help it! i think it will take a long long time.. its an addiction remember.. you just want more!

glad that you still have the support of your hubby! is he coming with you? well.. such things are like that. if you decide not to go with what you want, you will tend to regret in future.. i'm sure it will be great trip! Very Happy

Nope, I'll be going by myself... my 1st ever trip by myself... so exciting... Hee... yah, it'll take a while but u'll pull thru... just don't forget ur bf too... remember, treasure what u've got now....
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: It's official ppl....   It's official ppl.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:21 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Nope, I'll be going by myself... my 1st ever trip by myself... so exciting... Hee... yah, it'll take a while but u'll pull thru... just don't forget ur bf too... remember, treasure what u've got now....

yup i got it! no worries.. i'll love everyone like Michael! i'm so excited for you too!! cant wait for you to be back from london... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: It's official ppl....   It's official ppl.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

yup i got it! no worries.. i'll love everyone like Michael! i'm so excited for you too!! cant wait for you to be back from london... Very Happy

LOLx... I can't wait to be there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's official ppl....   It's official ppl.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's official ppl....
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5