Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here

Go down 
+6
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
momoqq
icy55
Star
radyalovesmjj
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:35 pm

haha.. ya.. *getting spaceship ready* hop on guys, we are going to chase after them!! and to change the world!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Star wrote:
haha.. ya.. *getting spaceship ready* hop on guys, we are going to chase after them!! and to change the world!!
lol *hops in* I can be crew, like Hooter Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:56 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
lol *hops in* I can be crew, like Hooter Razz

LOLx... ur sails aren't in!!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:53 pm

here's my dreams...

i was waiting for the important call from the bone marrow donation program so badly a few weeks back that i was hoping michael can make it possible or give that patient a chance.. (sounds a bit obsessive. LOL)
then i had a very very short dream of michael in black, in his 50s.. everything else was blurry except michael and he gave his big right hand to me with a wide wide smile, signalling me to hold.. the dream ended with my hand reaching forward.. i do not remember if i did manage to hold on to him.. the next day, i was informed i'm a full matched!!

on the night of my birthday, i was really hoping to have a dream of michael.. something fun.. but the dream came out to be a tribute in a lecture theatre. there were videos and dancing.. the tribute ended with a very touching and sad video of michael then suddenly everyone was lying on the floor, trying to fall asleep.. guess what?! everyone was trying to dream of michael at the same time! in the dream, i was real sad, but when i woke up, i cant help laughing at this silly dream.. where on earth did i get the idea that if we all sleep together at the same time and place, we can dream of michael together?! LOL..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Woah CONGRATS ON THE GOOD NEWS!!

hahaha the 2nd dreams a lil cute though, maybe we should try sometime Razz heee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:00 am

skyenat wrote:

thanks. i could not stop smiling when i got the news. lol

the 2nd dream was real funny.. the theatre was not very big and there were lots and lots of people.. everyone cramped and lied on the floor flat.. try to imagine that scene ok.. quite hilarious.. but i was very serious abt it in the dream.. i was pulled away by someone then i exclaimed:" i haven even fall asleep yet!!" LOL.. then i have to hop my way out, sadly.. it looks like some illegal gathering for that moment.. LOL..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:09 am

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

the 2nd dream was real funny.. the theatre was not very big and there were lots and lots of people.. everyone cramped and lied on the floor flat.. try to imagine that scene ok.. quite hilarious.. but i was very serious abt it in the dream.. i was pulled away by someone then i exclaimed:" i haven even fall asleep yet!!" LOL.. then i have to hop my way out, sadly.. it looks like some illegal gathering for that moment.. LOL..

CONGRATS STAR... U're gonna touch someone in a great way just like how Michael touched many lives...

u're 2nd dream was so funny... reminded me of the song 'Cry' tho' need to change the lyrics... "If we all lie at the same time tonight..." HEE Razz Sorry, just being a goon!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:26 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

CONGRATS STAR... U're gonna touch someone in a great way just like how Michael touched many lives...

u're 2nd dream was so funny... reminded me of the song 'Cry' tho' need to change the lyrics... "If we all lie at the same time tonight..." HEE Razz Sorry, just being a goon!

yup.. i hope i can.. michael's gonna support me! quite nervous though.. excited at the same time..

lol! you really got that song printed in your mind!! i think lie together sounds so cosy.. better than cry together.. so sad..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

yup.. i hope i can.. michael's gonna support me! quite nervous though.. excited at the same time..

lol! you really got that song printed in your mind!! i think lie together sounds so cosy.. better than cry together.. so sad..

Actually, I guess everyday listening to my Michael songs on loop, day in day out, a lot of his lyrics are stuck in my head le... LOLx...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:48 pm

yup! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janet77
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Janet77

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:41 am

Dreamt that I kissed him on his lips...He was in his late teens,maybe around 19 or 20 and had thick juicy lips!LMAOAY Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8