Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael

Go down 
+2
geraldine_okl
trinixdeangelov
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:18 pm

action does more than words.. he is showing his love for you! =)
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Star wrote:
Yeah I think so too... like no words needed, just the feeling...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:26 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
Yeah I think so too... like no words needed, just the feeling...

I hope so too... but tt was one helluva L-O-N-G beach tt we walked... LOLX Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:34 pm

To me, walking on the beach barefooted, with someone you love is the most romantic thing to do..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:35 pm

Star wrote:
To me, walking on the beach barefooted, with someone you love is the most romantic thing to do..

Yeah, tt's my fave thing to do... but my hubby won't do it 'cos of a bad memory... sigh... oh wells...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:38 pm

I am rather stunned to slowly discover how real my dreams are actually turning out to be... Michael's room, his room door, how he has spoken certain stuff before & now his clothing line... all these dreams were prior to me ever knowing, reading or even hearing abt 'em...

Michael had actually helped in designing some stuff for his TII merchandise line, which technically means it's kinda like his clothing line & tt was what he had said to me in one of my dreams, tt he was having his own clothing line... WOW... i'm very stunned...
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:39 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Yeah, tt's my fave thing to do... but my hubby won't do it 'cos of a bad memory... sigh... oh wells...

haha.. yes, i said that to my bf 6 years ago.. but it din happen.. *sighs too*
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:41 pm

michael is sharing his life with you.. everything about himself.. involves you.. Aw... like a love story.. hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Star wrote:
michael is sharing his life with you.. everything about himself.. involves you.. Aw... like a love story.. hee..

He could be... but most ppl will think it's all make believe, tt i've seen, heard or read it before even tho' i've said otherwise...

Not really a love story tho'... Hee...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:38 pm

not that kind of love.. but its still a story filled with love.. joy.. sweet memories.. hee..

ignore what the rest said.. its your dream, as long as you believe it, it exist.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Star wrote:
not that kind of love.. but its still a story filled with love.. joy.. sweet memories.. hee..

ignore what the rest said.. its your dream, as long as you believe it, it exist.. Very Happy
Agree! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Star wrote:

LOLx... those count as love stories too??
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:17 am

lol! my own definition.. =P
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Star wrote:
lol! my own definition.. =P

LOLX... this morning I had tt same beach walking dream again...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Aww.... Very Happy i dreamt i was on my way to the bench. wahaha..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Star wrote:
Aww.... Very Happy i dreamt i was on my way to the bench. wahaha..

Too bad I didn't see u around...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:59 am

lol! of course, i have not reach ma.. hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:51 am

Star wrote:

LOLx... walk faster then.. Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:43 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Haha.. trying leh... but i have 8 legs.. a bit hard.. lol.. wait for me michael!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Haha.. trying leh... but i have 8 legs.. a bit hard.. lol.. wait for me michael!!

lol! Staroctpus???
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:08 am

Had another brief beach walking dream with Michael again last night... however, I woke up feeling sad, very heavy in the heart, thinking abt Michael more (not that I haven't thought abt him, but more of sad thougths), missing him even more all over again.

Michael was wearing a red shirt with a black armband, no shades but glasses, black fedora, he was 50, the way he looked in TII but a little meatier, less skinny... & his skin had a fresh glow. He keep humming his songs for me as we walked, holding my hand with a very firm grip. I'm feeling again a sense of heaviness and sadness writing this & I'm tearing up... sigh... Often Michael would pull me close and kiss the top of my head & stroke my face.

Guess this is all piling up frm last night's experience... Gosh, I miss you so much, my angel, Michael
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:53 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Had another brief beach walking dream with Michael again last night... however, I woke up feeling sad, very heavy in the heart, thinking abt Michael more (not that I haven't thought abt him, but more of sad thougths), missing him even more all over again.

Michael was wearing a red shirt with a black armband, no shades but glasses, black fedora, he was 50, the way he looked in TII but a little meatier, less skinny... & his skin had a fresh glow. He keep humming his songs for me as we walked, holding my hand with a very firm grip. I'm feeling again a sense of heaviness and sadness writing this & I'm tearing up... sigh... Often Michael would pull me close and kiss the top of my head & stroke my face.

Guess this is all piling up frm last night's experience... Gosh, I miss you so much, my angel, Michael
Crying or Very sad

Trinix.. i understand how u feel, but u r really very lucky to see Michael in your dream.. Sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:57 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Crying or Very sad

Trinix.. i understand how u feel, but u r really very lucky to see Michael in your dream.. Sad

Barely missing last night's accident was really sth... everything just kinda piled up.. looking back, it seems like the dream was like Michael comforting me abt the whole incident.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:58 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

Crying or Very sad

i understand that feeling.. cos i've never had a happy dream about michael before.. i often woke up with that same sad feeling you had.. and it really does make you miss him alot alot more even though he's always in your mind.. definitely, it will be more significant to you and these dreams will affect you more as you are his fan for so many years longer than most of us here.. *hugs* Stay strong..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Crying or Very sad

i understand that feeling.. cos i've never had a happy dream about michael before.. i often woke up with that same sad feeling you had.. and it really does make you miss him alot alot more even though he's always in your mind.. definitely, it will be more significant to you and these dreams will affect you more as you are his fan for so many years longer than most of us here.. *hugs* Stay strong..

This was the 1st ever dream of Michael that I've woke up feeling sad.... feeling empty again... deflated... but yeah, I know he's somewhere happier & would want for us all to be happy for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next