Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

*Warning* Only for hoax believers

Go down 
+2
Admin
icy55
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

*Warning* Only for hoax believers Empty
PostSubject: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Hey have you guys heard of this website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's this lady named Cassandra-Gretchen Sims who had been answering questions on Michael's behalf. She is said to be in communication with him and that Michael is indeed alive and will return next year June for a world tour concert spreading across continents for a few years.

This was her first post, we were able to ask her questions via the comments button and indeed she replied almost every single question, there are about 3000 comments now. She even answered mine! You will definitely find all your answers about the death hoax if she's legitimate!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now they have consolidated the top 10frequently asked questions as his latest blog post. And you may ask a question via the comment button and she'll reply you. =)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I dont know what to make out of this, but I am just hoping for the best!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:06 am

This Cassandra person is a #$*)#$ lady (if she even exists)
I sent her a super long comment quite some time ago (during the time when she first opened that section for questions) and questioned her on alot of things. I told her that "if you don't publish my comment, it will probably mean that I've hit you on the nail.", which in other words, a FAKE.
True indeed, she did not publish it and went ahead to publish comments by others. And she went missing some time after that.
The way she answered her questions is like beating around the bush. If you notice, she only answered them according to what common sense will tell you to. She will give those "no right or wrong answer", and let you ponder for yourself.

Well, let's hope she proves me wrong then. After June 2010, everything will come to light. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:28 am

Yes. i'm waiting for 2010 to come to see if michael really comes back.

If he really does like what she said, it could be an imposter.

of course, the fans would hope that he is still alive which i doubt so..

Michael will not hurt his children and his family this way.

even if michael is really alive, why do they reveal it? isn't it suppose to be a secret so that he can escape from this world of suffering? What's her agenda of telling the world that he is faking his death?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:33 am

Yeah.. The truth will prevail one day.
We just have to sit back and see. Smile Yes, I also thought the same too, about being secretive if he really wants to go into hiding.
but that Cassandra person seems to be saying all these for publicity for their site. Just don't believe anything we see and hear until proven otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:42 am

i just wonder how the other fans who left tons of comments will react if michael will did not appear in the coming future or even forever..

this cassandra is like playing with their emotions and feelings cos she knows that Michael's fans are crazy over him..

i just hope that the outcome will be something pleasant... Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:11 am

I've said it before & I'd said it again... whatever it was, true or fake it don't matter 'cos as a fan I'll stay a supporter all the way... u can count on me, Michael! All the way, just like how u've been there for me with ur music, all the way!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:18 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I've said it before & I'd said it again... whatever it was, true or fake it don't matter 'cos as a fan I'll stay a supporter all the way... u can count on me, Michael! All the way, just like how u've been there for me with ur music, all the way!

cheers just dun understand why are there ppl still stirring up commotion...

of course this will not affect our loyalty to michael.. =)

We'll be there wherever you are, Michael!
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:55 am

I'll be there, Michael. I'll be there for you where ever you are...

ARGH! I cant take it, I've been on this emotional roller coaster! One day I sincerely believe that he's dead, the next moment, I really think he's alive. I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:01 am

Haha, icy. I feel you! Smile I believe many others on MJHD are feeling the same way too. But now I'm starting to stay on neutral side. I'm prepared for both outcomes. Smile
And yes, I agree with you guys! No matter what, it will not affect our loyalty for Michael. Of course, who wouldn't be happy if he comes out alive? Razz He has more fans now. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:05 pm

totally agree with you cat!....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Hee hee Smile Aww, your signature picture is just making me melt man.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:20 pm

Sorry u're going thru tt emotional roller coaster, Icy... I had gone thru sth like tt tho not abt Michael being alive or dead... it was more like no no it can't be real even tho it is real... I only got some closure after watching TII & getting to bawl my eyes out (in the toilet tho')
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:23 am

Awww.. Come.. don't cry.. Mummy here gives everyone a hug. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:21 am

Admin wrote:
Hee hee Smile Aww, your signature picture is just making me melt man.

haha.. trinix said it could melt metal, stone and ice... lol
his smile is just too lovely..

i think almost everyone went through the emotional roller coaster. Wondering who's words to trust, is he really gone? he's alive?

i was trying hard to dream of Michael last night, listening to his beautiful voice in his songs, thinking of him.. and that really makes me teary.. for that moment i cant believe he's gone.. there is always a need for me to listen his songs and to look at his photo every day.. cant help it.. probably i still need time to overcome this...

well, it takes time to accept the reality.. like what cat and trinix said, no matter what's the outcome, whether if the death hoax was true or not, it does not affect our love for Michael. no matter what he does or where he is...

we are going through this together...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:51 am

Together as one for Michael tt's how we are
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Just wanted to share if you join this Facebook group "MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE!!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!" There's rumours that MJ will return on 25 Nov!!! I dont know how true, but I'm just taking it will a pinch of salt!

1st message:

Hello fans,
Here is Michael's message :

On the 25th day of November, I will be facing the public through the media I'll be on every broadcasting system all over the world. Please check times available in your area. Michael Joseph Jackson... I'm coming out!

Keep the faith forever for MJJ

God bless you!

L.O.V.E

2nd message, a person, sent another mail to my facebook inbox.

Hello fans,

I apologize you all, for I can't tell how did I get the info about 25th of November...
I can only say Michael told me!!! PLEASE understand me... Sad(

Fans,

I know how you feel, you never wanna disappoint, you never wanna cry, you never wanna fool, you never wanna live all these sadness again... I know, you are so tired since 25th June...
Cause I exactly feel the same with you...
I know you want the TRUTH! I can only say we will wait and see what will happen on 25th of November...
PLEASE don't scared of believing to Michael.. He did all these for himself... You know, he has great reasons for this... He never wanted us to be sad NEVER!!! He thinks his fans much more than you can imagine, trust me! He appreciates you all...
PLEASE keep the faith and trust me MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON IS ALIVE!!!
We will see what will happen on 25th of November!
"THIS IS IT" is coming true or we can say the "REAL THRILLER"!!!
Just be patient and NEVER give up keeping your faith for MJJ...
You are all so SPECIAL and PRECIOUS persons, because you are fans of MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
Everything will be GREAT, PLEASE never loose your hope, never be hopeless...
Nothing on earth could come between the L.O.V.E of us and Michael!!!

We have to thank MJ for brought us together...
I'm so happy for knowing all of you, may be one day we all go to his concert as his FACEBOOK FANS!!! Imagine how it will be AMAZING Smile)

I love you so much, I'm always here for you my GREAT family...
WITH L.O.V.E

God bless you

Oyq

Take care
Kisses & Hugs

I'm just saying, we will just look at things with an open mind. And whatever happens, I'll still have faith. The only person I believe is Michael and only Michael! So whatever the outcome is on 25th November, it doesnt really matter, because what matters most is love, and our love for Michael will only get stronger and stronger everyday, every hour, every minute and every second.
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Subject: Re: Susan Carol Bowler: 25 2009 Day of the truth Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:35 pm

These are the messages that this FB user named Susan Carol Bowler got from this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Michael JacksNov 25, 2009. THIS IS IT (THE DAY OF TRUTH) THIS IS IT I've had enough it's time to send a message out to the media and those who have done so much damage. To my fans from all over the world I'm asking for your support. There are are a few not many who have been invited to come along I'm sure you will all have a gre...at time. The change is now.. THIS IS IT!!! WE ARE THE WORLD... Yours Truly Michael Joseph Jackson...I LOVE YOU

Mj JacksonNovember 18 at 4:24pm Report Susan, I will be closing down my site for the time being these messages keep coming in it's an overload so to speak I love them don't get me wrong their beautiful people I just need time out. Susan I'll be back on the 22nd to put up my annoucment on all sites keep the faith....I love you.

Mj JacksonNovember 19 at 2:59pm Report Susan, In every song (lyrics) a clue, at the funeral clues, yes Larry King Live clue, and Dr. Murray covered very well indeed. also (This is It) clues, The 911 call clue,The Hospital, The ambulance stretcher clue, The home where I had been renting clue, some of the times I'd be dressed in shieks clothing the only thing you would see were my eyes big clue, The list goes on. I will say this alot of individuals were in on this Hoax. I love you...

Mj JacksonNovember 18 at 4:00pm Report Susan, I love them more...

Mj JacksonNovember 18 at 3:28pm Reportyou are the administrator of this group no or yes? You had told me that you were and for this reason I picked you. This group Michael Jackson is Alive Open Your Eyes fasinated me why? because you've all kept strong and kept the faith knowing that I had been Alive....

Mj JacksonNovember 18 at 2:11pm Report Thank-you so much Susan

Mj JacksonNovember 18 at 1:55pm Report I will make this easy for everyone the 22 will be the annoucment. This annoucment will be put on the group site and others...

Mj JacksonNovember 18 at 1:38pm ReportSusan, I will not be taking any phone numbers or other info from the fans for contact use reasons why for their protection. For the media coverage I will announce where and when it will be. It will be up to the fans if they want to be there or not..

Mj JacksonNovember 18 at 1:10pm ReportYes everything totally true...

Mj JacksonNovember 18 at 12:52pm ReportSusan your answer to the Question is it still true your coming out? my answer Susan is Yes! what I don't want Susan is alot of messages I've had it before my head could not take it there were so many and I just could not answer everyone..

Mj JacksonNovember 18 at 1:08pm Report Susan, It is true..

Mj JacksonNovember 18 at 12:27pm Report I don't know what your talking about Susan really I don't. if your talking about a picture yes I did have that pic up when I made the annoucement. I am not Bob? lots of individuals must get their pics from the net if an individual likes that photo they will use it. someone or somebody used this pic for their use. Susan I will repeat I'm not Bob whoever he is..

Mj JacksonNovember 18 at 11:37am ReportMay I ask you this Question who is Bob Walsh?????

more info..click here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So now the supposed 'BAM' day is 25th November, I dont know what to think of it...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Well, today is November 24th, so let's see what happens..........
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Supposedly the press conference will be held in Bahrain but you know, anyone can fake MJ! =(
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:44 pm

icy55 wrote:
Supposedly the press conference will be held in Bahrain but you know, anyone can fake MJ! =(

If tt's the case then these ppl are really cruel... bringing up fans' hopes & then dashing 'em... but I'm sure fans would know the difference & I'm sure even his family, friends & others like E'Cas would know the difference.
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:15 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
icy55 wrote:

If tt's the case then these ppl are really cruel... bringing up fans' hopes & then dashing 'em... but I'm sure fans would know the difference & I'm sure even his family, friends & others like E'Cas would know the difference.

I mean the person who has been posting these messages as "MJ" I am not pinning much hopes. But I am hoping for the best!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:36 am

icy55 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
icy55 wrote:

I mean the person who has been posting these messages as "MJ" I am not pinning much hopes. But I am hoping for the best!

LOLx... thsoe ppl too... stay strong k *hugs*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Well, Nov. 26th (which would be Nov. 25th in the USA) is kinda drawing to a close & I've not heard anything abt Michael coming out... so rest peacefully u all.. don't hurt too much yeah *hugs*
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:17 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Well, Nov. 26th (which would be Nov. 25th in the USA) is kinda drawing to a close & I've not heard anything abt Michael coming out... so rest peacefully u all.. don't hurt too much yeah *hugs*

I'm kinda at peace with that already, the guy's a fake and scam. But oh well. Whether Michael appears or not, it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:53 pm

icy55 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

I'm kinda at peace with that already, the guy's a fake and scam. But oh well. Whether Michael appears or not, it's all for love.

Yes... we'll keep Michael forever in our minds & hearts... keep strong *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Warning* Only for hoax believers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next