Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

portraits of Michael...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

portraits of Michael... Empty
PostSubject: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:12 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img] My first try..

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img] Second try..

I'm not an artist. so, this was drawn from a photo..Hope it still looks fine..=)
Always wanted to learn how to draw people and faces.. Michael is the first person i drew. hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:18 am

cheers

Gd work, Star... it's all in the effort tt counts!!! Well done!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:28 am

haha thanks.. trying hard to do a good one but its still lacking something.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:34 am

u'll get there... channel Michael's spirit within ya!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:48 am

Aww.. Star.. *thumbs up* That's a very good effort! I'm sure he will be so honored to be the first person whom you drew. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:38 am

haha.. i feel honoured too!! i wanted to draw more but my mum said i should stop all mj stuff.. =(
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:12 am

Star wrote:
haha.. i feel honoured too!! i wanted to draw more but my mum said i should stop all mj stuff.. =(

She shouldn't stop u... u need an emotional outlet lest she wants u to break down...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

She shouldn't stop u... u need an emotional outlet lest she wants u to break down...

yup.. and drawing has always been a hobby for me.. probably she's worried that i got too carried away and neglect some other stuff in my life.. but Michael is part of my life.. =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

yup.. and drawing has always been a hobby for me.. probably she's worried that i got too carried away and neglect some other stuff in my life.. but Michael is part of my life.. =)

As long as u show her u won't neglect the other aspects of ur life, I'm sure she'll understand...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Actually, I am the one that has been neglecting the other aspects of life. I'm quite troubled by this actually. I wish I can stop being so obsessed over Michael. Its good to like him lah, but too OVER does not help at all.
Its like "MJ addiction". LOL.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:19 am

Admin wrote:
Actually, I am the one that has been neglecting the other aspects of life. I'm quite troubled by this actually. I wish I can stop being so obsessed over Michael. Its good to like him lah, but too OVER does not help at all.
Its like "MJ addiction". LOL.

u're telling me??? Doesn't my no. of posts on here tell u sth?? LOLx... I just need to tide this yr over & I know I'll be better & stronger... time heals all wounds... we just need to be given the time to grief...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:54 am

Yeah! You know, there's this little "poem" I came across and would like to share with you guys.. It sounds as though Michael is speaking through it:

"The time has come,
and so I'm gone.
To a better place, for beyond.

I love you all,
as you can see,
but its better now
because I'm free"
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:00 am

Admin wrote:
Yeah! You know, there's this little "poem" I came across and would like to share with you guys.. It sounds as though Michael is speaking through it:

"The time has come,
and so I'm gone.

I love you all,
as you can see,
but its better now
because I'm free"

*clap clap* Very nice one, Cat!!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Admin wrote:

"The time has come,
and so I'm gone.

I love you all,
as you can see,
but its better now
because I'm free"

o this poem is so nice.. i agree.. Michael is free of all the mistreats..

i think i need to control my addiction a bit.. hope i dun get withdrawal symptoms.. lol. i dun wish to neglect those other aspects of my life... need some balance yeah.. so i might disappear for a while..=(
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:05 pm

It's ok, Star... we'll still be here for u *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: portraits of Michael...   portraits of Michael... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

portraits of Michael...
Page 1 of 1