Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Finding Neverland

Go down 
+2
Star
radyalovesmjj
6 posters
AuthorMessage
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

Finding Neverland Empty
PostSubject: Finding Neverland   Finding Neverland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:06 am

renowned american writer paul theroux remembers the time he was given a rare tour to michael jackson's neverland ranch and chatting to the king of pop on the phone. an insightful must-read. thankfully, paul theroux isn't one of the lying backstabbers like that british journalist martin bashir or rabbi shmuley boteach.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by radyalovesmjj on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Finding Neverland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Neverland   Finding Neverland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:00 pm

yup. i've read that before! it was really nice.. this article makes you understand Michael more..
i could almost 'hear' his gentle voice saying all those dialogue when i read it..

Martial arts games.. This explains why he did some kicking and martial moves in his concerts.. haha.. What a cute guy.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Finding Neverland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Neverland   Finding Neverland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Ahh.. a nice read. I've never seen that before. Thanks! Michael was really a beautiful person, inside and out.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Finding Neverland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Neverland   Finding Neverland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Beautiful read... made me tear a lil reading Michael's convo... thnx for sharing...
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

Finding Neverland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Neverland   Finding Neverland Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:04 pm

will neverland be gazetted as a tourist attraction someday? like graceland and abbey road? i would love to take a tour there if i do visit US in the future. Question
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Finding Neverland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Neverland   Finding Neverland Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:17 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:
will neverland be gazetted as a tourist attraction someday? like graceland and abbey road? i would love to take a tour there if i do visit US in the future. Question

Hard to say 'cos Neverland has some nieghbours living close by & I read somewhere previously tt they were opposed agst having Neverland turn into an estate like Graceland.
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

Finding Neverland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Neverland   Finding Neverland Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:46 pm

lovely read... thanks for sharing radya...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Finding Neverland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Neverland   Finding Neverland Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Star wrote:
yup. i've read that before! it was really nice.. this article makes you understand Michael more..
i could almost 'hear' his gentle voice saying all those dialogue when i read it..

agree! I can feel "hear" his voice saying it too! omg!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding Neverland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Neverland   Finding Neverland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Neverland
Page 1 of 1