Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Greetings to everyone!

Go down 
+30
krish
Lady MJ
MJFan4life
Kunieda
Vodka
mumtazy
~Shin~
lovethatAngel
crazzycat
yanglovesmj
dersheys
Angie ♥ MJ
HiedeJonhnson
Star
shanette94
cindy_leo86
sunsetdriver
Shinsaku
Kenshee
Hikari94
inluVwU
darkmarkz
skyenat
radyalovesmjj
NatashaAzrael
trinixdeangelov
michaeltainment
geraldine_okl
momoqq
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Greetings to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:50 am

Hello!
This is Catherine there, the creator of this fanclub. Do feel free to post your introductions here so we can get to know you better!
As this forum is very new at the time I am posting this, do bear with me for a moment while I gather more members for this site! Smile At the same time, feel free to spread this link around to all your friends!
Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:07 pm

GOOD JOB CATHERINE!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 pm

YOYO! Nice one, Catherine!
♥️ing this website ~ thanks ~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
michaeltainment

michaeltainment

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:41 am

ELLO ppleS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:52 am

Hello guys! ^_^ Its nice to see you all here! A very warm welcome to this forum! Smile Haha. Thanks so much for the support! What a Face
Will keep this site going for us Singapore MJ fans! afro <--Afro head!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:19 am

Glad to be a part of here... hope this grp grows stronger & keep the spirit of Michael alive =) We're all here to celebrate the man's talents, gifts, love & mega heart, so let's enjoy & live in Michael's love.

Lovely to see this grp starting & let the number keep rising
king
Back to top Go down
NatashaAzrael

NatashaAzrael

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:16 am

Lets spread around this website and keep it alive!
And yes, I would love to meet all of you too!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Hey ,trinixdeangelov. Well said Very Happy More people need to appreciate him and his music! Haha.
Thanks for joining and supporting! Together, we can make our Singapore fanclub a successful one!
Very Happy

3 cheers for Michael! cheers

And thanks, Natasha! Smile We shall keep his legacy alive, especially when Singapore has limited amount of fans. Sad But I believe more people will be aware of this man's great talents!
I will look forward to future outings with all of you! It will be fun with all of us fans gathering and sharing the greatest memories of MJ with one another.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Once again, thnx for kick-starting this site... oh, I'm so aware of how small in numbers of some artiste fans there are here in Sg... tt's why we often get looked over for stuff I believe... Like in Japan, MJ's so huge there, they even gave him an award Very Happy I'm a fan of Elvis Presley too so it's been very very hard for me as a fan here in Sg, I know it too well.

I'm quite surprised at the low tix sales of TII... I was there the 2nd time today & the cinema I was at had abt like 20 ppl or less Shocked Unbelievable!!! I moved down closer to the screen & was the only person sitting at the bottom half of the theatre... Had my own "personal concert" in a way.. hee king
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:19 pm

hi everyone i'm radya here and thanks for setting up this MJ fan site... it's so hard to find an online MJ fan club until i came across this. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:24 pm

Firstly, a very warm welcome to Radya! cheers Thank you for joining us! Hope to see you often around here! ^_^ Together, let's keep his legacy alive! *cheers*

Haha, and you are most welcome, trinixdeangelov! I started to create this site when I realized that Singapore doesn't actually have a fanclub of MJ when I tried searching for it. And yes, I do agree about the small numbers of artiste fans here in SG! I guess Singaporean fans are not as "hard-core", lah. Haha... But let's hope that our small number can multiply into large ones in time to come! ^^

Oh, regarding the low sales tix of TII, I was surprised too! I went to check out the booked seats at the cinema sites, and discovered that there are still alot of empty seats. Haha. Probably because everyone was so eager to watch it on the first day,lah. That time I checked, the first day screening was almost fully booked. Very Happy
But I'm glad you had your own "personal concert" in a way though. =p If only we can get to MJ this close!! Wink
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Over at Vivo City on last Thurs, there were still lots of seats available, I felt so sad... hopefully it was only Vivo tt was tt way Razz
I'm catching it a 3rd time tmr... hee..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Hello! (:

and kinda gotta agree on the low tic sales thing Sad there's like news everywhere that around the world showa are fully booked?! here there's still quite a no of tics =/
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:01 pm

In the US, tixs for most shows were sold out even before the show opened... here *sigh* it's another story altogether.
Back to top Go down
darkmarkz

darkmarkz

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:47 pm

hey hello everyone!! my first time here! hahaha! it's really great to find this forum and find people in the country who love mj too! hahahaha!! (((: do keep us inform of any mj events or anything okay! ((: hahaha, and let's do have an outing or sth! i saw someone's planning for all the fans to watch this is it tgt at lido this fri on this is it's facebook page which i think is a great idea, but unfortunately i've got an exam coming up, so i can't go then Sad( but i really, really do want to join all of you and have some fun! maybe we can even organise this flash mob or something in his memory, it'll be really really great!!!! hahahaha! personally i feel watching michael's concert, even if it's only the rehearsals, in the theatres is kind of anti-climax, cause it's really hard to dance and rock to his beats and his music's so infectious!! and he's really such a humble and cool man, and the smooth criminal segment was awesome!! hahaha, actually the whole show is awesome! hahahaha, wells, saw it at amk hub last fri, and well, this ticks sales isn't that good either, which is quite sad wells, but no matter, we'll keep his legacy alive!!! ((:
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:56 pm

I'm going for my 3rd showing in abt 17 hrs time king
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:56 pm

heehee. hi everybody. =D
& yeah, darkmarkz, i saw tt notice on fb too. but i doubt i can go for tt either.
which reminds me there's already a few flash mob taken place yeah? at vivo, orchard? but i've never participated in any. sad.
trinix!!! woah. ur 3rd time? i'm ggin for the 2nd time tonight as well. XD where u going to watch it?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:01 pm

Hi Geraldine... I went for my 1st just last night (as in Mon night, since it's already early Tues morning) Very Happy I'm catching it again at GV Plaza 'cos it's the GV nearest to work... I'm tempted to go for more which is very very bad as I'm trying to save up for my London trip... LOLx
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:24 pm

wow. haha. that's like é very next day of ur 1st 'this is it'. i went for mine last week for the gala premiere. =) it's gonna be a treat for u after a day of hardwork at work. i'm sure there'll still be tix for the rest of the days, unlike in US where é tix were all sold out immediately. ha. London trip? for the MJ museum izzit??!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:29 pm

I went for my 1st viewing on the Opening on 29th.... so were u one of those few who got the special TII invite w/ the lanyard?

It's definitely a treat for me after work 'cos watching Michael makes me happy... yah, there'll still be tixs avail. but I'm trying to save up $$ so must be disciplined... hahaha... Yup, I'm keeping all things crossed, working & wishing hard tt I can go to London to catch the MJ exhibition Smile Wish me luck!!! It's hard on the $$ as flights are pricey
Razz
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:44 pm

nope, unfortunately not. T_T that lanyard's definitely a collection for those who got it. XD
i wish u all the luck u need! hahaha! Very Happy but that'd mean you'd almost gonna survive on bread and water eh? coz yeah, it friggin' costly. but it's worth all the $ for the legend! too bad, i can't afford for tt, if not, i'd ♥️ to go too~ T_T
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:46 am

Yep, basically have been living on bread & water & also bringing leftover food frm the previous day to work... hee... it's only a ONCE in a lifetime thing, so I'm up for it... 1) I can lose weight Very Happy & 2) Get to see the exhibition... so why not? I so am hoping & wishing & praying & doing my part, with all my heart!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:03 am

Hey, darkmarkz! Welcome to this forum! Smile Its nice to see another local MJ fan here! Sure, I will be sending out notifications if there are any outings or events. Probably we can even plan our own flash mob ourselves if enough fans here agree to it. =p
Wah, trinixdeangelov, looks like you really sacrifice alot for MJ! He will be so touched if he hears about it, especially when you are living on bread & water! Evil or Very Mad
And oh, regarding the lanyard, did they give out? I was at the gala premiere too, but didn't remember anyone having it.
I saw one fan photo in facebook of the lanyard, but it turns out that the fan is from Indonesia.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 am

Hahaha.. I've sacrified a lot for Elvis & Michael, without a doubt... but it's all worth it, esp since they've been there for me thru the yrs Smile

Not too sure abt the lanyard... my sis went for preview & there wasn't anything too... maybe it was different with other countries, unless he's here in Sg & he got that... so maybe it could be different with different cinemas.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:00 am

I heard some people won the landyard - they got it sent to them and that's their tic to the premiere from some contest. saw it on someone's blog, but I can't remb the link D<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: