Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

The Michael Jackson Tapes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

The Michael Jackson Tapes Empty
PostSubject: The Michael Jackson Tapes   The Michael Jackson Tapes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Hey guys if you guys would like to read about the Michael Jackson Tapes and what MJ said, but without Rabbi's own comments here's the link. I found it somewhere on the net, but I cant recall which one. So I've uploaded it =) enjoy even though there are really some heart breaking moments =( It seems like MJ had been planning something all along...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Tapes   The Michael Jackson Tapes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:47 pm

wish this book was never published at all although michael's confessions in those tapes were shocking yet insightful to me and all fans.. that rabbi shmuley boteach's one of the names that appeared on michael's hit list. he's cashing in on mj's death by publishing those tapes. i mean, he didn't have mj's permission to release them. also that rabbi kinda twisted some of the things in the book with his side comments.
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Tapes   The Michael Jackson Tapes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:07 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:
wish this book was never published at all although michael's confessions in those tapes were shocking yet insightful to me and all fans.. that rabbi shmuley boteach's one of the names that appeared on michael's hit list. he's cashing in on mj's death by publishing those tapes. i mean, he didn't have mj's permission to release them. also that rabbi kinda twisted some of the things in the book with his side comments.

Why did he have to do such stuff? What did Michael ever do to him besides supporting & being a part of his Heal the Children foundation???? Haiz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Tapes   The Michael Jackson Tapes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:48 pm

@ icy: Thanks so much for the effort in uploading them! Appreciate it lots! Yeah, I saw this book on eBay (its going at quite a low price, surprisingly.)
The tapes are really heartwrenching to hear. But its really disrespectful to Michael because this is a betrayal of trust and privacy. It really seems that Michael didn't have the least of any privacy at all.
Even his personal phone conversations were leaked on Youtube... Oh my.
But after listening to these tapes, I hope some of the fans would stop the thinking that he's GOD and all that... They are always making him sound like some saint and such. Well, all these show he's only human.. and a troubled human. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Tapes   The Michael Jackson Tapes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:15 pm

That book & Unmasked are the 2 bks I'll never want to read... I don't treat Michael like God & I know he's definitely only human like us but those 2 bks are definitely gonna cause me unnecessary unhappiness, so I choose not to touch 'em. Some ppl are say I'm living in denial but I'm not... the man's gone now, nothing else matters, however he err-ed he's only human... Remember the right, forgive any wrongs, as I wrote in my poem.
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Tapes   The Michael Jackson Tapes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:58 pm

Michael is not God, God created Michael. Michael is god-send. I believe he is. He is the messenger from God to tell us human beings to WAKE UP!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Tapes   The Michael Jackson Tapes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:16 am

Haha yeah... Smile He's a humanly angel... Smile
I do agree reading books like that will have a negative impact on how I feel... I happen to read the Unmasked at Popular for awhile and was taken aback by the molestation case content. ><
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Tapes   The Michael Jackson Tapes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:41 am

i was deeply disgusted on how ian halperin infamously predicted mj's death and his so-called claims that the king of pop's gay. for the record michael was NEVER a gay, he was just plain shy towards women but being soft-spoken and gentle doesnt equate that he's the "ah kua" soft like that jay manuel or that leave-britney-alone-gay-boy chris crocker. his kind of women were elegant, classy, dignified yet big-hearted women like diana ross, elizabeth taylor, brooke shields, princess diana to name a few..
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Tapes   The Michael Jackson Tapes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Hey guys! i found the audio version of The Michael Jackson Tapes on youtube.

Here's Part 1, you guys can watch the rest there! =) It's painful to watch him say it.. To hear his voice, it really makes me Sad

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Tapes   The Michael Jackson Tapes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:56 am

Did you hear something breaking? That was my heart. It just broke. pale
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Tapes   The Michael Jackson Tapes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Did you hear something breaking? That was my heart. It just broke. pale

I WILL NOT READ TT BK NOR EVEN HEAR THE TAPES... Those were Michael's most private & confidential stuff, even death did NOT give tt man the RIGHT to air 'em... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Tapes   The Michael Jackson Tapes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Michael Jackson Tapes
Page 1 of 1