Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:50 am

Thumbs up! Awesome video! Love you Michael!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:14 pm

o.. i watched this on fb just now.. i love it.. really miss him so much.. you'll just get teary when you hear his voice..

Sad
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:37 pm

yes... especially when im sicky now... i misses him even more... felt sooo lonely... sob!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:57 pm

o.. we all miss him... momo, you are not alone.. Michael will be there...
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:09 pm

"Just call my name and i'll be there".........

Sad
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:17 pm

"Girl, you know that i'll be there... I'll be there..."

To Michael, "though we're far apart.. you're always in my heart.."
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:19 pm

It's like dark and gloomy now and I'm feeling utterly depressed that we had lost one great humanitarian, someone deserving of a Nobel prize. God bless you, Michael. God bless you...
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:29 pm

ohh gosh... i can't think now... i started to feel jitters all over...
i really misses him!

sorry guys... i gotta go get some rest... or else im gonna break down big this time...

lets all be happy for him now... shouldn't be sad...

@icy - cheer up girl... we all have to...
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:34 pm

goodnite michael...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Star wrote:
"Girl, you know that i'll be there... I'll be there..."

To Michael, "though we're far apart.. you're always in my heart.."

Don't start on tt song or I'll cry again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:48 pm

You know, I have never teared for any song before.. I used to think that crying over a song is silly... until I heard Michael's song.
He's the FIRST ever singer that made me tear over his soft and soothing voice. Gosh.. Imagine him singing into my ears softly before I sleep.. It will be HEAVEN!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Just wanted to post this! The "This is it" band did a tribute to MJ. This is their first performance together after their reunion. Judith Hill is the lead.

Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:35 am

sob! he's really gone...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:01 am

Noooo! He's still there.. in our hearts.. and dreams, remember?! Very Happy We may not have him physically around, but he's spiritually there!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:50 pm

o... I really miss him... he's the first singer i encountered whose voice can make one cry too.. we are really grateful that you brought us beautiful music with new hopes...rest in peace michael...
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:16 am

Admin wrote:
Noooo! He's still there.. in our hearts.. and dreams, remember?! Very Happy We may not have him physically around, but he's spiritually there!

*momo huggies cat*
miss him...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:56 am

*cat huggies back*
Yes, we shall share and miss him together. *wipes a tear*
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:18 am

Admin wrote:
*cat huggies back*
Yes, we shall share and miss him together. *wipes a tear*

orr na orr na... *shio shio*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)   Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson "The Ultimate Tribute" (Montage of Michael Throught The Years)
Page 1 of 1