Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Greetings to everyone!

Go down 
+30
krish
Lady MJ
MJFan4life
Kunieda
Vodka
mumtazy
~Shin~
lovethatAngel
crazzycat
yanglovesmj
dersheys
Angie ♥ MJ
HiedeJonhnson
Star
shanette94
cindy_leo86
sunsetdriver
Shinsaku
Kenshee
Hikari94
inluVwU
darkmarkz
skyenat
radyalovesmjj
NatashaAzrael
trinixdeangelov
michaeltainment
geraldine_okl
momoqq
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:52 am

Damn... how come I didn't know abt tt link? Blah
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:58 am

lol, I sent the pics to you from the blog in the msg! Go check XD, but I'm not sure how far back, lol, gotta go find
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:02 am

Msg on here or FB???
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:04 am

FB lol. the time when I told you some ppl got special passes
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:08 am

Gd gosh... we've been talking on there like almost every night for the last 2 wks & our msgs could fill a folder... LOLx... doubt I'll even find it... ahahaha
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:11 am

hahahahaha yeah man! Gosh, when I accidentally click the msg history , it's like woahhh lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:14 am

HAHAHA... don't u start, u're the only person I've been talking to everyday online for the last 2 plus wks... so I know... hahaha... says a lot abt us, 2 MJ fans Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:21 am

hahahaha! The only other ppl I talk to online are small convos where I need to settle dates/cash stuff with people lol!

MJ fans can talk forever! Wink
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:26 am

It's just been Michael, u & me, Nat Laughing
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:27 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
It's just been Michael, u & me, Nat Laughing
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:41 am

hey hello everyone! Nancy here! yes i finally made it here.. i think THIS IS IT page is gonna screw me for mentioning INVINCIBLE's album for not being aired...

anyway i have been damn busy enjoying myself w OFF THE WALL that All i can think of is GROOVE to the music and how to get a stupid club to play ALL the Dance and Happy MJ music all nite... like an event, start 8pm to 10pm u know what i mean?

Can happen one.. jus need the KECHING! $$
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:43 am

eh how to change the picture?? i want a picture of MJ in History tour cos i like his solid body look... i don like skinny la.. when he had weight he looked niceer!
Back to top Go down
Hikari94
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Hikari94

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Hi every! Nice to be here Smile
Went to watch This It It just now in the afternoon. Hahas, it was wonderful! Omg, I want to watch it again XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:13 pm

Hey Nancy, you can change your avatar by going to Profile at the navigation tab, then the "avatar" section. You have all the freedom to upload any picture of your preference there. Smile Feel free to tell me if you still face any problem with it yeah Wink

And hey Hikari94, welcome to our family! Razz It's nice to see you here too! Do come back often as we may be planning on an outing for all local MJ fans soon. afro
Great that you watched This Is It! Yes! It feels wonderful to feel Michael's spirit once again... I guess most of the fans here have watched at least 2 times and above.. But I only watched once. albino Shall wait for the DVD to come out so I can watch it day and night! Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:48 pm

lol. hahaha.
i certainly agree with catherine.
wait for the dvd.
especially when there's gonna be additional 2-3hrs extra!
the best part of it is that we can cheer like nobody's business in our home for mike! Wink)
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:02 pm

hey gal, i will say whatever i want in here i think cos the FB page is owned by Sony. THEY ARE reading what we write.. i don wanna have anything to do w SONY cos they r the suckers (tommy mottola)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sItXxlQEmMs&feature=related

anyway i m so very very busy to login here all the time girl so i gotta apologise. i have tons to say but not enough time.. and right now my prioirty is secure a new job man..
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:16 pm

i get you, totally. i won't wanna offend them either.
tommy mottola. martin bashir, rabbi. they're all of the same category. ha!
& about the unreleased songs on the vid u've just shared. i tot the jackson family were putting a hold to the songs. i mean, they aren't into the idea of releasing them.
i'd ♥️ to hear those tracks but in dilemma! it's like they're profiting from it if they're on the release you see.... darnit! T_T
& hey it's alright. ;D havin the tots of changing your job scope?! construction's draining ur energy yea?
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:19 pm

from what i think, Michael's songs shud get published like Elvis BUT the royalties shud go more to MJ's family as Tommy did damage for the INvincible album.. there was NO promo on it on our radio waves u won hear a song from that album at all man...

U can check out Xscape.. on youtube.. hearing it is ok... don worry.. buy album later lor...

I have only Elvis' 22 Greatest Hits or No1s... i listened to him thru Redifussion radio when i was 13 till 15 Razz
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:21 pm

I actually appreciate what the Rabbi did w the tapes cos it gives me more insight into what's oing on with michael.. he hardly gives interviews and a lot of what he says has been removed from the main stream media cos they were out to get him
due to race issue...

i can tell u, i LOVE black music if that's what it has to be called. BIG deal
U know I speak hindi and love bollywood music too??

The Book has captured a great amt of details which shows MJ the genius and his thots. I am learning something from him... might get it in Dec when i get 20% annual discount from popular bookstore..
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:30 pm

michael has to get his credits for tracks he wrote. can't possibly let them rot on the shelves. yea, i rmbr clearly michael was labeling tommy m. as a racist. the sales for Invincible album maybe better than that of other artistes but definitely a letdown for MJ, compared to the previous albums released.
& elvis. he's a talent. but too bad, i nver gotta be ard when he's still ard. so i nver gotta know him & his tracks alot more.
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:35 pm

u can hear it on youtube
and watch his movies there :p last time our Channel 12, which is arts central now, used to play his movies Razz i m an arts fan so i watch all these la...
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:38 pm

WOAH! hindi?! did you pick that up yourself? you're sure a one of a kind gurl! ;P
reminds me of my dad who somehow took interest in watchin indian dramas at times.
but i don't deny the fact that the blacks have 1 of the best vocals & musics ard.
rabbi's book. i saw it in popular 2 days back. i kinda glanced through a few pgs. i was tempted at a pt. but gosh, how much can we believe hm.
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:41 pm

that is why i hope the library will come out with it then i borrow lor, don need to buy Razz
that's why i took time a,lso to watch on youtube to verify what MJ really said as those tapes were played in 6 parts...

Hindi is a lang i picked up indeed and it was cos of the fallin in love w their music at 1st.. a very passionate race of ppl who expresses love very easily.. not like us chinese ppl (we seem to suffer 'constipation' in that dept)

Oh Btw love whitney houston's new album - Million Dollar Bill (song) 1st track... brings us back to the good old days!
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:53 pm

MUAHAHA. let's just say the chinese are conservative. ;P
& at the same time, it shows how important & good of a tool youtube is.
i haven't heard that song yet. shld get on listenin to it since you've mentioned it. hee! & i really like 'i look to you' from whitney! =D
oh yea, sony maynot be as that bad, probably?
check this out, it's a whole long interview by 2 sony/epic executives. the truth about MJ.
Exclusive interview with Sony/Epic Executives reveals the TRUTH about Michael Jackson
i saw this way back then.
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:12 pm

wow girl i just heard part 1 out of 6, man well there is so much to hear and see i know but time has run out for me...

cant get obsessed w it.. need to work tmr and have to deal w "shit" @ work tomorrow..

Need a new job cos my existing one might be over soon as our circle line project is ending..
Need to seek GOD for guidance.. hence time needs to be prioritised to have a "sit down" w God... Wink

Good nite peeps.. God bless, sleep well and don be upset.

Celebrate the man and his accomplishments.. stand up w him on what he stood for.
"When good men keep silent, evil runs rampant" - edmund burke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: