Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Greetings to everyone!

Go down 
+30
krish
Lady MJ
MJFan4life
Kunieda
Vodka
mumtazy
~Shin~
lovethatAngel
crazzycat
yanglovesmj
dersheys
Angie ♥ MJ
HiedeJonhnson
Star
shanette94
cindy_leo86
sunsetdriver
Shinsaku
Kenshee
Hikari94
inluVwU
darkmarkz
skyenat
radyalovesmjj
NatashaAzrael
trinixdeangelov
michaeltainment
geraldine_okl
momoqq
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Greeting to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Hi everyone!! I'm Cindy, very delighted to know that this forum was created for all fans of MJ. I'm thinking in future, fanclub might organise activities for all MJ fans right? Btw... at least now i know this is the place where i can get to know or discuss about MJ, otherwise, i can only talk to my mum and bf. My bf doesn't seem to be interested in what i'm sharing about my thought for MJ. I'm kind of sad. Last but not least, i would like to thank the creator of this fan club. Thank you. May we keep MJ spirit alive!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Hey, Cindy! Very Happy Its a pleasure having you here with us. Welcome to our family! cheers
Yes, there will definitely be future activities organized for all members if response is good! (I'm already looking forward to meeting all the lovely MJ fans like you!) Very Happy
Yeah, this place is dedicated for everyone to share our love for MJ! I face the same thing as you too.. My family aren't too interested in MJ.. But I still continued rattling on about him. Hahaha Laughing
Aww, don't be sad! At least you now have us to share all your thoughts about him! Smile Yes, together, we will keep MJ's legacy and spirit alive!

*cheers* sunny
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Hi Cindy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:45 pm

hi to sunsetdriver & cindyleo86. =)
by the way, the this is it sg facebook is created by sony itself yeah?
Back to top Go down
sunsetdriver
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
sunsetdriver

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Found the problem - I wasn't logged in! Haha silly me.
Yeah we must keep his spirit alive by living and heeding his words. He wasn't Christ but he was certainly Christ-like! I love you
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Hee... well, at least u solved ur problem Very Happy

As for Sony creating the FB page, I wouldn't really know...
Back to top Go down
sunsetdriver
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
sunsetdriver

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:50 pm

*waves back to trinixdeangelov* albino
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:51 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hi Cindy Very Happy

Hi trinixdeangelov!! Smile Nice to meet u
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:52 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
hi to sunsetdriver & cindyleo86. =)
by the way, the this is it sg facebook is created by sony itself yeah?

Hi Geraldine!! Smile
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:55 pm

hmmm... ain't sure too. coz' that'd mean we can't be too open with our comments hmmm?
but luckily there's a cosy place like here to relieve ourselves with our heartfelt, truthful comments. ;D

&& i just realised. we've just break a record of 7 to 8 online users in a day. yipee! ^^
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:58 pm

Yes, we broke a record on here today... Here's a cheer to us & Michael!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:00 pm

Hmm... Can someone advise me on this>>>>> I have tried to upload pic of my MJ collection to share with everyone. Izzit right for me to click Host image?? But then after i click upload, the pic doesn't show Razz
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:01 pm

haha. hiphiphooooooray! hope everyone here has been having a michaelful day today. =D
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:02 pm

after hosting the pic, there's a link.
copy the link, paste it to 'image' then ok. =D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Hee hee hee, sunsetdriver! Glad you solved the problem.. AND I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR AVATAR! Very Happy It brings a smile to my face. Michael certainly looks so adorable there. Embarassed

Oh, regarding to the FB page, I'm not sure if its created by Sony itself.. But according to Nancy, she said it is. But there's a high possibility because they seem to have the first hand information regarding stuff abt MJ. (Like the bluemax promotion, etc..)
Nonetheless still, I now try to restrict myself from being too open-minded with my comments on that page. I won't know who I will offend, and I don't wanna offend anyone! Embarassed But you are right! At least here's the place where every MJ fan is allowed to be as open as we want. You all have the freedom of speech here! Laughing

*walks to the fridge and takes out champagne* Now that you guys mention it, YES, WE BROKE THE RECORD ON HERE TODAY. Hee hee. Cheers to everyone! Thanks for breaking it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:08 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Hmm... Can someone advise me on this>>>>> I have tried to upload pic of my MJ collection to share with everyone. Izzit right for me to click Host image?? But then after i click upload, the pic doesn't show Razz

Sure, Cindy! After you have uploaded your pic, you will see a link right? Smile Just highlight and copy the link, and paste it in between the codes:

[*img*] Paste the link that you just copied onto here. [/*img*] (Remove the asterisks)

Hope it works for you! cheers
Back to top Go down
sunsetdriver
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
sunsetdriver

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:09 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Yes, we broke a record on here today... Here's a cheer to us & Michael!!!!!! cheers

Lol. To borrow loosely from Michael... you guys are funny jocolor
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Hey everyone, YES THIS IS IT SG is created by Sony Singapore that's why i have been telling you guys to watch wat you said there. and i also reserved my comments..

You can click on INFO tab on the FB page and u will see it belongs to SONY SG....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Haha... Yeah. But I believe Sony knows for themselves that there are actually many haters out there who are against them. (But of course, I'm not one of them... its not good to be involved in such hatred anyway.)
Fortunately that the FB Sony page are for Singaporeans.. Hence, the comments are quite reserved to an extent. Those international ones have alot of vulgarities in them. *shiver*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:36 pm

sunsetdriver wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Lol. To borrow loosely from Michael... you guys are funny jocolor

Thank u Very Happy I like being funny, to bring a smile to ppl...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:51 pm

Aww, MJ fans are always so loving. Smile I love you guys.. from the bottom of my heart. LOL.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:57 pm

IT'S ALL FOR LOVE flower
Back to top Go down
Shinsaku
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Shinsaku

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:18 pm

hey cindy n sunsetdriver...a big welcome to u guys! (:
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Shinsaku wrote:
hey cindy n sunsetdriver...a big welcome to u guys! (:

Hi Shinsaku Smile Thank you. Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:32 pm

welcome to the family cindy and sunset! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: