Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Hey! My 1988 version of Moonwalker finally arrived in the mail today (still suffering from the heartbreak over the burn in my pocket). Hahaha. I was a bit disappointed because I got the U.K version instead of the U.S one.
The U.S one has a red cover with black spine, and his golden signature on it.. but mine is just pure black. Sad The only part is the print inside the book which writes "1988" and "Michael Jackson, 1958 -- (no death date) "

Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Moonwa10

Below are just some random pictures I found from my folder. (Part of my MJ collection.)

Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Image810

Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Image811

Well, I'm going to sink my teeth into the book now! If you guys don't see me around these days, you will know what I'm doing yeah! Cool HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:21 am

How come tt big pic of Michael on ur 2nd image doesn't look like Michael??? I'm sure u'll enjoy ur book... I've read it 4 times since I bought my copy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:56 am

LOL! You noticed that too! Haha. Ya, that was what I thought when I bought it. That looks more like an impersonator than Michael right! Razz But the pictures inside are really him lah, with lyrics to some of his songs, etc.
I'm in the midst of reading and yes, enjoying my Moonwalker now. I feel as though I am in his world when I'm reading it. Its a nice feeling! Very Happy
Just wondering, is there any additional update in the 2009 version of Moonwalker? Like extra tributes at the back pages for him.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:04 am

Admin wrote:
LOL! You noticed that too! Haha. Ya, that was what I thought when I bought it. That looks more like an impersonator than Michael right! Razz But the pictures inside are really him lah, with lyrics to some of his songs, etc.
I'm in the midst of reading and yes, enjoying my Moonwalker now. I feel as though I am in his world when I'm reading it. Its a nice feeling! Very Happy
Just wondering, is there any additional update in the 2009 version of Moonwalker? Like extra tributes at the back pages for him.

Yah man... tt big pic looked really like an impersonator... LOLx

Not too sure but I know the 2009 issue has a new forward written by Berry Gordy & dunno if ur bk has sth at the back written by one of his editors, talking abt the whole process of creating the bk.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:31 am

Ahhh... I want to read the foreword! Mine is just empty blank pages. I wonder what the blank pages are for..
Maybe for writing notes? lol.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:59 am

Admin wrote:
Ahhh... I want to read the foreword! Mine is just empty blank pages. I wonder what the blank pages are for..

yay cool! hahaha, maybe for you to write/draw something after being inspired from the book Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Admin wrote:

Mine doesn't really have much blank pages.. after the last page where it ends off with "- Michael Jackson, Encino, California 1988" the nxt page behind has a lovely quote frm Michael, then a full page b&w pic of him in the Smooth Criminal get-up. the page after all the credits abt photos, etc & I just found out tt my copy also has the new afterword frm one of the bk's editors... I thought ur copy would have but it's only found in the 2009 issue.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:29 pm

i tot that 2nd pic do not look like him too or is it because of the angle of the camera? hmmm.. does not have the 'Michael' feel...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Star wrote:
i tot that 2nd pic do not look like him too or is it because of the angle of the camera? hmmm.. does not have the 'Michael' feel...

agree also. as with the ppl who mentioned above..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Hahaha. Oh no, imposter!! Now the more I look, the more that cover page person doesn't look like Michael. Grrr.. Why they choose this pic out of all pictures for cover page?!?!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaha. Oh no, imposter!! Now the more I look, the more that cover page person doesn't look like Michael. Grrr.. Why they choose this pic out of all pictures for cover page?!?!
lol nvm ba, if the inside's all him (: lol, maybe not imposter, maybe decoy? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:02 am

Admin wrote:

Yeah... the face looks really sa lah, bit too wide & nose not right... not MJ looking at all... Publisher must have been asleep & nv check properly...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:10 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yeah... the face looks really sa lah, bit too wide & nose not right... not MJ looking at all... Publisher must have been asleep & nv check properly...

lol to me, the lips dosen't look right, and that seems to be the main way to tell for me Razz
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:50 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
How come tt big pic of Michael on ur 2nd image doesn't look like Michael??? I'm sure u'll enjoy ur book... I've read it 4 times since I bought my copy Very Happy

How do get the book? Please tell me? What's the price? Or can I rent it from one of you?? Crying or Very sad Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Moonwalk? you can get it at Kinokuniya. =) paperback though..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Tt pic of Michael tt we had thought was of an impersonator IS actually Michael... camera angle's fault tt's why he looked so funny.. Hee
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Star wrote:

YAY! Really??? Thanks so much!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:05 pm

lovethatAngel wrote:
Star wrote:

you are welcome! i hope they still have stock.. go to the orchard one.. =) kino will become one of your fav hang out place soon.. lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:55 pm

Star wrote:
lovethatAngel wrote:
Star wrote:

you are welcome! i hope they still have stock.. go to the orchard one.. =) kino will become one of your fav hang out place soon.. lol

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:06 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
lovethatAngel wrote:
Star wrote:

Very Happy

hee.. at least for most MJ fans!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
lovethatAngel wrote:
Star wrote:

Very Happy

hee.. at least for most MJ fans!

Anywhere where we can get Michael's stuff for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:07 am

Yeah, right!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:42 am

Yupyup, I think so too (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!   Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay, My Moonwalker finally arrived!
Page 1 of 1