Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Empty
PostSubject: IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers   IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:16 am

I'm a member of SIS Star Pass, which is the membership for Singapore Indoor Stadium & they've just dropped me an email abt the Joby Rogers show... I'm passing the msg onto u guys so u can also enjoy the 10% off tickets to the concert when u quote the password MICHAEL for Sistic phone booking.

I'm also trying to see if I can join the contest & win some of the concert tixs & maybe sell to u guys cheaper if u want & will also need to re-check my username, just in case they ask u to quote it. If anyone id keen on this deal, do PM me so I can work sth out for u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers   IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:59 am

Wow, thats so cool! Thanks for this great deal. Smile I feel like going, but then I might be going Thailand around that date. (Not confirmed yet)
But I hope you will win the tickets man! Smile *shaking in excitement*
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers   IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Wow, thats so cool! Thanks for this great deal. Smile I feel like going, but then I might be going Thailand around that date. (Not confirmed yet)
But I hope you will win the tickets man! Smile *shaking in excitement*

Even if I win & no one uses 'em also no pt ah... I'm trying to see if can win sth for u guys on here... Share the LOVE Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers   IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:30 pm

Thats great.. but i have attachment..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers   IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:34 pm

I think most probably i will be going to the show, hope i'm able to get my bf to accompany me Smile It's a Tues. I wonder why they put it on weekdays, many people may give it a miss
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers   IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:28 pm

I wouldn't know... hee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers   IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:14 am

Hokay, I've just sent my application to win a pair of tix to the concert (priced at $120), so if I win it, I'll be seeing who's interested in getting it cheaper frm me, since I will be in London & have no chance to use 'em.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers   IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:29 am

Awww.. that's very kind of you!!!
I will be praying hard that you win it.. and I will postpone my trip overseas just to watch it! Hahaha.. If not ticket wasted also pointless.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers   IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:31 am

Admin wrote:
Awww.. that's very kind of you!!!
I will be praying hard that you win it.. and I will postpone my trip overseas just to watch it! Hahaha.. If not ticket wasted also pointless.

i'm only helping out in a lil way tt I can... doing things the Michael way... sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers   IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:03 pm

IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers 5575_110

I'm sure you've done him proud as a fan. Smile *pats trinix's back* I would kill to have a hard core fan like you! Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers   IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Admin wrote:
IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers 5575_110

I'm sure you've done him proud as a fan. Smile *pats trinix's back* I would kill to have a hard core fan like you! Hahaha.

Very Happy Thnx yah... ur pic looks like a female MJ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers   IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Hahaha oops, now that you said it.. Yes, that does look very female. Razz Hahahaha. Sharp eyes, trinix Laughing
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers   IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaha oops, now that you said it.. Yes, that does look very female. Razz Hahahaha. Sharp eyes, trinix Laughing

It's okies... It can be me... Hee... so shameless!!! LOLX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers   IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPT info abt the show by Joby Rogers
Page 1 of 1