Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Some of my collection

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Some of my collection Empty
PostSubject: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:56 pm

To start the ball rolling, I shall post mine first! Smile A vintage 1988 "Billie Jean" necklace I got from Ebay. I love it lots, because it has quite a 'historical' value. LOL.

Some of my collection 60e64da5
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Lovely necklace u've got there Smile

I don't exactly have any collectibles only cds, dvds, bks & mags but what's my most prized MJ-related item is the white sequined glove u can see in the pic below

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had dressed up as MJ for my company's D&D this yr & why's tt glove so prized to me? It's 'cos I spent 2 mths sewing the whole sequined glove frm scratch... all my blood, sweat & tears went into tt glove & it was all worth it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Thanks, trinixdeangelov!
That's an amazing photo of you dressing up as MJ! Wait-- Did you just say you SEW the whole sequined glove yourself?!?! OMG. That's really.. ... bravo! I believe you have gotten lots of praises and attention for your company D&D.. (Especially the girls... Hee hee )
Cool
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Yup, I sew it frm scratch... didn't use a silver sequined cloth or fabric glue... each sequin was sewn on by hand, frm bottom to the finger tips Very Happy tt's why I'm really proud of tt glove Smile
I had changed at my office into the whole get-up & then walked over to Hilton hotel to meet some colleagues & the looks I got were priceless... lots of double takes.. hee... but it felt really gd.. I had my hair even done up MJ-style with curls & tied back loosely Very Happy

tt night, I was mobbed like mad frm all sides... ppl were screaming "MJ! MJ!! I WANT A PICTURE WITH U!!!" Hahaha.. In addition, MJ won for me my company's D&D award for Best Dressed Male.. I'm the 1st in my company's history to be the only female to have won for Best Dressed Male... LOLx Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Shocked AAH! How I wish I could've seen you like that while you were walking back to Hilton hotel! Haha. Probably I will be one of those screaming pple too =p
Kudios to your courage for dressing up as him! Not many females are willing to do that. (or even if they are, some won't have the courage to. For eg, ME. LOL)
I'm glad that you won! You definitely deserve it. Smile Congrats, gal! Probably if we have an outing next time for this fanclub, you can come dressed like that. cheers
Haha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Yep, it was all worth it... I really enjoyed dressing up as Michael... only thing tt can't make it however is my dancing... LMAO... I suck at tt, so bad... LOLx

Some of my friends thought I was crazy to also bind my chest but my logic was simply "I can't do MJ if I'm having boobs 'cos it's just way too weird!" Very Happy

Yup, maybe the nxt time if I get the chance again, I'll do just tt Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 am

Hahaha.. I believe if you practice more, you will be able to dance in a similar style as him! I believe you must've gotten alot of requests that day to dance, right? Laughing
Oh my, I LOL-ED when you mentioned about the binding chest part. Yes, I do agree that it will look weird if MJ has "boobs". You definitely did your homework well. Haha. *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:31 am

Yeah, was hounded so much to dance & moonwalk... I resisted until I couldn't resist no more, so I caved in & it was bad... yikes!!! I can only do the poses... dancing so hard 'cos men shoes in my size were hard to get... If I did more, like those kicks, my shoes would fly... Laughing hahaha... I can't really dance so tt's the problem I guess...

Looking forward to the next time I can dress up again... the hair part was harder 'cos I had it specially done at the salon... took abt an hr... hee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:25 am

Wah seh.. *claps* But no doubt that you stole all the limelight that night!! Lucky YOU Razz
Probably it wasn't that bad lah! Did any of your colleague take videos of you.. and maybe sabo you on Youtube or something? :p

lol! at the flying shoes. I had it worse. I tried moonwalking the other day and tripped on a bag strap.. And the next thing I knew, I fell smack on the floor. x_x People often laugh at me when I tell them about this. Embarassed *blushes*

Yeah, some people on FB are agreeing to our very own flash mob too. Maybe there will be future opportunities to dress up. ^_^
Oh, so your hairstyle is just temporary curls? And you will have to go to the salon again if you dressing up? Hope its not expensive tho! >_<
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Yes, there were a few vids but nothing have been on Youtube yet... tho' Nat had the priviledge of seeing 1 vid Laughing

Yup, my natural hair's straight so if I do dress up again, it's salon time for me... not tt bad really... under $50 for wash, dry, curl & style.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Ahh! Lucky Nat to have seen your vid. Haha. Who knows if you upload it on Youtube, there will be lots of hits. (There are not many female impersonations you know!) Razz

Aww, you are indeed a great fan who is willing to make sacrifices. Very Happy If Michael were to see you, I'm sure he will go "Goodness, you look amazing!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:09 pm

I don't dare put it up on Youtube 'cos the dancing was so bad Embarassed LOLx

tt night I could really feel Michael's presence around & in me... it was a feeling tt no words can describe.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Haha.. Razz Aww, don't worry, I am sure it ain't THAT bad! You must have done some homework before getting there right? Razz Hee hee. If yes, you are safe!

I'm glad that you can feel Michael's presence around and in you in a positive way. He will be so proud of you and your courage! Not every lady can do that! Laughing
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:11 pm

I had spent so much time on my glove, I didn't have much time for watching his moves... I tried whenever I could but he's too fast for me to catch... hee

I would be so honoured if Michael knew abt what I've done
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:32 am

u guys win man... Catherine i have only the Music N Video collection along w mags, books.. accessories and all i don fancy la.. essence of him is captured there la.. I only want posters of him which I will frame up and hang up in some corner.. too much of him ah wait later next time the kids born liao look like him, hubby might get angry and wonder WHOSE IS IT!
ahhahahahaahah...

because what you keep focusing on is what you will manifest... Michael knows this logic very very well.. just look at what he has manifested into this world..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Hahaha.. I want posters too but I don't hang them at my house. Not sure why, but I just don't like hanging posters of humans at my house. (Sorry, Michael!) What a Face I would keep them and admire them rather. Hahaha.
Wah, Nancy!!! You made me LAUGH when you mention about the kids born liao look like him. HAHAHA, I don't mind!! (Although my parents may MIND for sure!)

There was once I went into obsession of this actor who acted as vampire in a drama serial, and I kept looking (or you can say "focusing") on his photo. I would tell my parents next time I want my kids to look like him.. And I would get stares back in return (they probably thought I was out of my mind. LOL)
And my mum would say "Later next time your kid born liao have vampire fangs then die ah!"

But hmm, I want a Michaelic-looking baby!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:03 pm

When my house gets completed, I'm gonna have 1 room created into a chill-out den... I'm gonna display all my Elvis & Michael stuff in there nicely... each will have their own side... my husband can make all the noise he wants but I couldn't care less Razz Tt room will be where I retreat to after work everyday to relax, look at my 2 life's greatest pillar of support & spin their records.. I want my children to come into this room & know abt these 2 men, about how they both brought me out of my loneliness & depression, abt how they gave me comfort, love, happiness & support... I have so much plans but I'm also afraid that when I do have children, they don't like either & I've no one to pass on my precious valuables too... sigh... oh wells
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:07 pm

hahahahaha @ Catherine...

As for Angel, you just got married?? or new home? i m not sure if i have enough room cos everyone's getting a room...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Hi inluVwU... I got married last June but my house is still been built Razz We're having a 4-rm pad & it's just me & my husband, until the children come... so for now we still have 3 rms, 1 for us, 1 for Elvis & Michael & 1 more for guest/s Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:26 pm

My Moonwalker Cosbaby. Lovin it!! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:32 pm

@ trinixdeangelov: Congrats! Well, if there's noone to pass on your items to, PASS THEM TO MEEE! *outstretches my hands in glee* LOL. Ok, I can see you are rolling your eyes now. Oh well. Razz

@cindy: Shocked !!! COSBABY!! I saw that on EBAY but it is soo EX! OMG, you are sooo lucky to own one! I LOVE IT!!! oh my goodness!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Admin wrote:
@ trinixdeangelov: Congrats! Well, if there's noone to pass on your items to, PASS THEM TO MEEE! *outstretches my hands in glee* LOL. Ok, I can see you are rolling your eyes now. Oh well. Razz

@cindy: Shocked !!! COSBABY!! I saw that on EBAY but it is soo EX! OMG, you are sooo lucky to own one! I LOVE IT!!! oh my goodness!

But i only bought 4 pieces Crying or Very sad cause is exp. Altogether there are 8. Sad.. Now thought of buying the other 4 for a complete set. It look so cute and sometime i will put that MJ Cosbaby beside me while i'm sleeping Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:45 pm

How much were they? Or rather how much is each?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Aww.. At least you are lucky that you got 4 of them! Now I'm tempted to get one! Do they have the Billie Jean cosbaby? Very Happy Hope they will have an official plush MJ toy that we can hug to sleep every night. Very Happy I'm sure we will have sweet dreams. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Hee... Eating a gain of rice Very Happy Cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection   Some of my collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my collection
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next