Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max? Empty
PostSubject: Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max?   Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:12 pm

Hi did anyone of you use the promotion and bought the dvd? I'm not sure if I want to get it, cause it seems a little like things which I can get off youtube. is it worth it? What's inside?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max?   Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:18 am

i bought it but haven't had the chance to watched it yet... frm what I can see (frm the back of the dvd), it's not the same as the other 2 HISTORY DVDs... this one is like a tribute documentary with extra clips.. It's not by it's by MJJ productions & it's licensed by Cheers Media in alliance with Vision Music & Odeon Entertainment, distributed by Blue Max solely.

(Short Video Clips)

1. MJ press conference with Uri Geller & David Blaine at Exeter City football club, England.
2. Jason Jackson - Fan with his own "Neverland" Australia.
3. Outside Staples Center, Los Angeles before memorial services.
4. Outside Forest Lawn Cemetery, Los Angeles before memorial services.

I got it for the tee & poster mainly tho'..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max?   Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:47 am

Jason Jackson - Fan with his own "Neverland" Australia. I saw it on Youtube sometime back. He gave me an eerie feeling when he showed his own "Neverland". Hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max?   Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Admin wrote:
Jason Jackson - Fan with his own "Neverland" Australia. I saw it on Youtube sometime back. He gave me an eerie feeling when he showed his own "Neverland". Hahaha

Well, i shall let u know when I get the time in the dec. break to watch it... Hee
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max?   Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:39 pm

yup yup, i did. =))
have yet completed watchin' the dvd.
haha. like wad trinix mentioned. it's all for that t-shirt & poster. & i'm loving tt a1 poster! =D
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max?   Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:46 am

geraldine_okl wrote:
yup yup, i did. =))
have yet completed watchin' the dvd.
haha. like wad trinix mentioned. it's all for that t-shirt & poster. & i'm loving tt a1 poster! =D

yeah man... when I unrolled it, I was like "Fuwah!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max?   Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:18 am

My friend bought me the Dvd from Gramophone, no free poster or t-shirt. sad...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max?   Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:35 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:

The tee & poster promo was only with Blue Max... still, I hope u enjoyed ur dvd.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max?   Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:54 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

The tee & poster promo was only with Blue Max... still, I hope u enjoyed ur dvd.

Ya, but they didn't know Smile is ok, at least i got the Dvd Smile Think positive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max?   Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did any of you buy the DVD at Blue max?
Page 1 of 1