Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)

Go down 
+6
momoqq
trinixdeangelov
Star
radyalovesmjj
Admin
skyenat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:16 am

momoqq wrote:

*TP: Hey excuse me! MISS... what do you think you are doing... want to cross road, just cross... i whistle till tired already...*

lol!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:31 am

lol! u guys are hilarious!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:27 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
lol! u guys are hilarious!

i think so too... we are tooo funny~
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:15 am

skyenat wrote:
momoqq wrote:

*TP: Hey excuse me! MISS... what do you think you are doing... want to cross road, just cross... i whistle till tired already...*

lol!

lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:43 pm

LOL hahahaa !!! You guys make me laugh alot! *fell on floor laughing till out of breath*

Cat to TP: Aiyo eh! So fierce for what?! I WANT TO SEE YOUR SUPERVISOR!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:58 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
momoqq wrote:

lol!

lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

HAHAHA Ppyramid of LOLs!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:41 am

Admin wrote:
LOL hahahaa !!! You guys make me laugh alot! *fell on floor laughing till out of breath*

TP: of cuz fierce la... i am the SUPERVISOR ok... can't you see APEC going on... not enough man power you know!!! you still dont cross the road, day-dreaming somemore... wait i BOOK you then you know...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:58 am

momoqq wrote:
Admin wrote:

TP: of cuz fierce la... i am the SUPERVISOR ok... can't you see APEC going on... not enough man power you know!!! you still dont cross the road, day-dreaming somemore... wait i BOOK you then you know...

lol!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:02 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol!

lol! so singlish and auntish...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:40 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Cat: AHH! I want to see your BOSS! I WANT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT! *showing off Singapore auntie spirit*
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:44 am

Admin wrote:
Cat: AHH! I want to see your BOSS! I WANT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT! *showing off Singapore auntie spirit*

TP: BOSS! hahaha... boss also come across some others like you... day-dreaming, walk don't walk... human-jam you know.
he want to complain to MJ SG Fanclub already...! (stomp away)
Back to top Go down
yanglovesmj
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
yanglovesmj

PostSubject: very touching   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:26 am

i dunno but it feels so real. i couldnt stop crying when i read the message. i hope its true.. i miss michael so much.. i really do.. i cant stop thinking about him.. the message is so real i was shaking as i read it
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:32 pm

yanglovesmj wrote:
i dunno but it feels so real. i couldnt stop crying when i read the message. i hope its true.. i miss michael so much.. i really do.. i cant stop thinking about him.. the message is so real i was shaking as i read it

I miss him too, think most of the fans till now also can't get over it. But yang, don't cry ok. At least now you have us to share your thoughts for MJ, a place where you are able to find fans talk crazily about him. You are not alone. Must take care of yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:40 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

I miss him too, think most of the fans till now also can't get over it. But yang, don't cry ok. At least now you have us to share your thoughts for MJ, a place where you are able to find fans talk crazily about him. You are not alone. Must take care of yourself Smile

yup.. do share your thoughts about michael here.. this is where you get to voice out and show your love for michael without people disagreeing with you.. we all share the same love for Mike.. And Michael would want everyone to be happy.. Stay strong!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

yup.. do share your thoughts about michael here.. this is where you get to voice out and show your love for michael without people disagreeing with you.. we all share the same love for Mike.. And Michael would want everyone to be happy.. Stay strong!

Very true, i'm so happy to know all of you here Smile at least of of you won't feel sick and tired of talking about Mj Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:55 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

Very true, i'm so happy to know all of you here Smile at least of of you won't feel sick and tired of talking about Mj Razz

Yay!! i'm happy happy too.. Thanks Michael.. you brought us together.. and thats how much we love YOU! Smile
Back to top Go down
yanglovesmj
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
yanglovesmj

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:58 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

thanks buddy. its nice to have fellow sg fans here. thats a very sincere msg. Smile sometimes its ok, the msg sparked the sorrow, i dont listen to certain MJ's songs cos they have the same effect. he is so different from other celebrities, i've never been so crazy over a celebrity before lol, only to him. thanks again
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

Yay!! i'm happy happy too.. Thanks Michael.. you brought us together.. and thats how much we love YOU! Smile

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:05 pm

yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

thanks buddy. its nice to have fellow sg fans here. thats a very sincere msg. Smile sometimes its ok, the msg sparked the sorrow, i dont listen to certain MJ's songs cos they have the same effect. he is so different from other celebrities, i've never been so crazy over a celebrity before lol, only to him. thanks again

No problem! Smile Ya, me too. I just have a special feeling toward Michael. I also don't know why. Hmm... Maybe is becos the very 1st pop music i heard at the age of 7 was from Michael. Still remember that.. Razz Omg.. Suddenly this thought bring me back to pri sch days... Sweet memories..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:32 pm

yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

I think alot of us feel that way too. Skip certain songs etc... Though when I first saw the msg, it resonated with me so I had to post it yeah... I just hope he's happy where he is now...
Back to top Go down
yanglovesmj
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
yanglovesmj

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:36 pm

skyenat wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

I think alot of us feel that way too. Skip certain songs etc... Though when I first saw the msg, it resonated with me so I had to post it yeah... I just hope he's happy where he is now...

yeah!! it's just natural reaction cos later i will become too emo. my mom will ask me i dunno how to answer. i rmb my mom watching the news, theres a girl crying over MJ, my mom just thought its ridiculous but she doesnt know her daughter does that too. so i cant say i cry over MJ
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:13 pm

yanglovesmj wrote:
skyenat wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

yeah!! it's just natural reaction cos later i will become too emo. my mom will ask me i dunno how to answer. i rmb my mom watching the news, theres a girl crying over MJ, my mom just thought its ridiculous but she doesnt know her daughter does that too. so i cant say i cry over MJ
mmmmm...I think alot of us have the same prob with the parents as well... for me I usually lock my room door.. so not so bad. If sad stuff halfway ppl knock, gotta use my acting skills =/
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:15 am

skyenat wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
skyenat wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:

mmmmm...I think alot of us have the same prob with the parents as well... for me I usually lock my room door.. so not so bad. If sad stuff halfway ppl knock, gotta use my acting skills =/

i have that problem too (: my mum already thinks im crazy .. yeah i guess that's why this forum is where we can share and pour out our feelings. i would try not to cry in front of them too.. probably because they would even believe more so about me being exaggerating-ly obsessed. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Messages to Michael Jackson-
Jump to: