Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)

Go down 
+4
Star
Admin
momoqq
trinixdeangelov
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Empty
PostSubject: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:19 pm

Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) 004
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:24 am

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant stop drooling now.... sexy... hmmm... nice... hmmm... so protrude....hehehe!

*momo running around in excitement*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:37 am

That... nipples!! Shocked Oops.

I'm out of breath now! Where's the.. the... the... ambulance?!! QUICK!!!!!
*fainted*
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:53 am

Admin wrote:
That... nipples!! Shocked Oops.

I'm out of breath now! Where's the.. the... the... ambulance?!! QUICK!!!!!
*fainted*

*fans fans* lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:29 am

LMAO... I'm the champ... nv cease to create a fainting stir on here Laughing
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:21 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:

Smile you the queen ma...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:48 am

momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

HEE... Michael's the king of Pop, Trinix's the queen of Posts & Making Ppl Faint Very Happy
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:03 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

HEE... Michael's the king of Pop, Trinix's the queen of Posts & Making Ppl Faint Very Happy

i know i know... then me will be MOMO THE PRICELESS! hehehehheeh~
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:21 am

woo... its really hot in here.. burning.. i think we need a fire engine too!

who needs CPR??

Dun you guys feel shy just looking at this photo? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:33 am

*MOMO MELTS AWAYS*

sayang sayang his face... hehehehee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 am

*Cat cannot respond because still fainting in process*
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:03 am

Wahahaha... just who's the best??? ME!!!! HEE!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:08 am

Michael is the best and the baddest!

My heart is beating fast whenever i'm in this thread..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:10 am

you know what, i think i once had this photo in my com but it just make me feel so...so...
ya, so i deleted it away.. now i'm saving it again. lol...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:18 am

Star wrote:

I'm also the Best in giving u guys, such heart-stopping pics Laughing
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:25 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ok la.. you the best too! otherwise we wont get to see these pics. you saved some trouble for us to search them! Thank you!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:27 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ok la.. you the best too! otherwise we wont get to see these pics. you saved some trouble for us to search them! Thank you!!! cheers

Yah... & don't u guys forget tt okay Laughing
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:09 pm

too hot for you? heres another.

Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Tumblr_kta5c39Scb1qa26dno1_1280

let's cool things down by looking at this

Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Tumblr_kta5li8jGs1qa26dno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:04 pm

lol! Suddenly everyone get so high!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:37 pm

macho MIchael.. he only has, muscle and bone.. no fat at all!!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:46 pm

lol! ARH.. I'm going to faint soon... Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) 34634733

Am sure anyone will melt with a kiss frm Michael Very Happy

Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) 96b7so
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:10 pm

U want Michael to rip off his shirt for u??? Nah... Razz

Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Thdirtydianaanimationdh6
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:13 pm

Michael: I know u ladies want me BAD!

Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) 11075

Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) MJlips2

Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) 50651162656180004103583
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 pm

Frm my fave song vid

Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) 88706987
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)   Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get an ambulance on standby here & alert the blood banks (Esp for Cat to prepare)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Pictures/Videos of Michael Jackson-
Jump to: