Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
radyalovesmjj
momoqq
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:04 am

Admin wrote:
OMG.. After reading trinix's message, something struck me.
Michael had, and has always been a shy guy.. It definitely hurts and is an insult to his pride and dignity by letting the police "search his body", even if there's a warrant.
I believe anyone can get depressed by this. I mean... Its so much more any human can take. Its... overboard..oh no no no~~~
That Evan guy certainly had ruined part of Michael's life. Oh man...

I agree! that's why I get damn pissed and sad whenever this is brought up Sad

though, whether someone's shy or not, to have to be "body searched" is like OMG. esp when he's innocent!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:50 am

Admin wrote:
Michael had, and has always been a shy guy.. It definitely hurts and is an insult to his pride and dignity by letting the police "search his body", even if there's a warrant.
I believe anyone can get depressed by this. I mean... Its so much more any human can take. Its... overboard..oh no no no~~~

It makes my blood boil when I read abt what Michael had to endure... & the fact tt he did go thru' with it already says a lot... why didn't anyone see it as tt? He could have been able to fight back & said "No" to it & get his lawyers to battle tt stupid ridiculous search BUT HE DIDN'T... Michael went thru with it even though he knew it would destroy his very dignity & pride because he knew in his heart tt HE WAS NEVER GUILTY OF TT STUPID sh*t... It proved tt Michael HAD NOTHING TO HIDE... So all u stupid ppl who think otherwise, try undergoing a serach like tt & see how u like it before u judge Michael Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:51 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

It makes my blood boil when I read abt what Michael had to endure... & the fact tt he did go thru' with it already says a lot... why didn't anyone see it as tt? He could have been able to fight back & said "No" to it & get his lawyers to battle tt stupid ridiculous search BUT HE DIDN'T... Michael went thru with it even though he knew it would destroy his very dignity & pride because he knew in his heart tt HE WAS NEVER GUILTY OF TT STUPID sh*t... It proved tt Michael HAD NOTHING TO HIDE... So all u stupid ppl who think otherwise, try undergoing a serach like tt & see how u like it before u judge Michael Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

totally agree
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:29 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

totally agree

Hmph
Back to top Go down
sunsetdriver
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
sunsetdriver

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:30 am

This is some kind of justice. Next, I'd like to see some kind of justice meted out to Conrad

But then, even all these won't bring Michael back Neutral
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:36 am

Nothing will bring Michael back... but as long as he's happier where he is now, we've have to accept that & keep on living & spreading his love... nothing lasts forever but love.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:37 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Nothing will bring Michael back... but as long as he's happier where he is now, we've have to accept that & keep on living & spreading his love... nothing lasts forever but love.
yeah, I mean actually if he's happier there we shouldn't be sad. Abit weird, but it has to be.

Reminds me when he said the "Dancers come and go, but the dance lives on forever"
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:54 am

*thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:59 am

U know... strangely, I just had dinner with my mum & brought up Evan's death & my mum was actually not going anything anti abt Michael now... she actually said "Guilt will finally get to you." Maybe after watching TII with me, Michael has converted her secretly... Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:01 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
U know... strangely, I just had dinner with my mum & brought up Evan's death & my mum was actually not going anything anti abt Michael now... she actually said "Guilt will finally get to you." Maybe after watching TII with me, Michael has converted her secretly... Hee

yay that's cool!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:08 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yay that's cool!! Very Happy

I had expected her to go "but u don't really know the real truth abt it all, etc..." Instead, she listened to me talk abt how Gavin cheated Michael by pretending he had only what 2 yrs left to live 'cos of his cancer & abt Michael undergoing the horrible body search... then she went "Why didn't Michael do anything abt that cheating boy?" & I said "'cos Michael's too kind." Then she said "tt's why celebrities are rather preferring to come and live here in Singapore..." then she talked abt Andy Lau's recent mention in the news. It's nice tt for once, my mum is on Michael's side 'cos before, she was quite sure he was guilty to some extent. Then she asked me abt Conrad, if he's been caught yet... & I said "he's gonna be the next to answer." & she was quite sad abt Conrad not really helping Michael... & I said "it's all because of the $$."

Very interesting convo with my mum today... I'm glad she's seeing Michael in a better light now... for who he really is... but she's still shaking her head at my other antics Razz Like when I bought tt TII standee home, she was like "Why did u bring sth like this back? Where are u gonna put it?" I said or rather lied "I won it at a contest!!" Hee Razz & she went "Couldn't u have won th else? Why don't u put a picture up of God instead?" (My mum's very religious... bleah) & I went "But God is already in my room up on my wall!" & I pointed at the pic I had hanging on my wall & she went "Oh..." LOLX

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:11 pm

yeah stupid people after their stupid $$$! I just really don't understand how they can live with doing such stuff...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:12 pm

skyenat wrote:
yeah stupid people after their stupid $$$! I just really don't understand how they can live with doing such stuff...

My mum says it will all get to 'em in time.. sometimes a lil longer but it always does...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:29 pm

hey girls.. i got a dejavu of what you guys just posted here! gosh.. the posts are so familiar like i've seen it before.. suddenly this blue screen looks so familiar..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Star wrote:
hey girls.. i got a dejavu of what you guys just posted here! gosh.. the posts are so familiar like i've seen it before.. suddenly this blue screen looks so familiar..

Really??? Did u dream abt our posts on here??? Hee... if u find my last night's dream also deja vu then maybe u dreamt of my dream too... hee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Star wrote:

Omg! Michael's coming to you! Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:18 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

My mum says it will all get to 'em in time.. sometimes a lil longer but it always does...

Ya, I just read a section of the chinese newspaper today which mentioned about the death.. The news was attached to a small picture of Michael in TII.. Suddenly, I felt that sorrow in my heart and felt like crying.
Katherine said "The most regretful thing that ever happened to Michael was crossing paths with this kind of person. Michael shouldn't admit it if he hadn't done it before!"

It was heartwrenching... because I know Michael settled the case outside of court, and many people had seen it as "he had admitted it". But the truth was that he just wanted nothing else but peace.. especially after 16 horrible years of torment.

Now that the truth has come to light (unfortunately only after his death), Jordie confessed to lying because they were only trying to extort money from him. That makes the whole thing even sadder.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Ya, I just read a section of the chinese newspaper today which mentioned about the death.. The news was attached to a small picture of Michael in TII.. Suddenly, I felt that sorrow in my heart and felt like crying.
Katherine said "The most regretful thing that ever happened to Michael was crossing paths with this kind of person. Michael shouldn't admit it if he hadn't done it before!"

It was heartwrenching... because I know Michael settled the case outside of court, and many people had seen it as "he had admitted it". But the truth was that he just wanted nothing else but peace.. especially after 16 horrible years of torment.

Now that the truth has come to light (unfortunately only after his death), Jordie confessed to lying because they were only trying to extort money from him. That makes the whole thing even sadder.

Heartwrenching, no doubt but my support & faith in Michael had nv once wavered, so now tt he knows abt fans like me, I'm sure tt's a comfort to him tt there are us who truly love him all these yrs... just tt he nv got to see our support 'cos we are too far away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Yeah..There are sooo many people around the world who love him SO, SO much, even after the case. It was unfortunate that his career started going downhill after being maligned of something he never did.
There are fans who admitted that their love wavered for him because they started having doubts when the molestation case broke out. Sad

But I'm glad there are still many understanding fans like you guys who stood by him. Its a sad thing I didn't get to know this great man earlier, but well... better late than never! Very Happy
Now that he is in heaven, he will be able to see ALL of the support out there in this world! No more distance barrier! Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Michael, if u're listening... I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IN ALL THE 18 YRS I'VE BEEN UR FAN, MY FAITH, LOYALTY, SUPPORT, TRUST & LOVE IN YOU HAS NEVER EVER ONCE WANED... Even tho' I was a quiet kinda fan, I was still there, offering u my thoughts & prayers throughout.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Yeah..There are sooo many people around the world who love him SO, SO much, even after the case. It was unfortunate that his career started going downhill after being maligned of something he never did.
There are fans who admitted that their love wavered for him because they started having doubts when the molestation case broke out. Sad

But I'm glad there are still many understanding fans like you guys who stood by him. Its a sad thing I didn't get to know this great man earlier, but well... better late than never! Very Happy
Now that he is in heaven, he will be able to see ALL of the support out there in this world! No more distance barrier! Hahaha.

agree! and same on the bold!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:56 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Really??? Did u dream abt our posts on here??? Hee... if u find my last night's dream also deja vu then maybe u dreamt of my dream too... hee

nope, not the dream.. i dun think i dreamt of the posts. i dunno. i had dejavu alot recently.. the post about your mum and nat's reply! i was thinking this fanclub just opened not long. i could not have seen it anywhere else..
i would like to at least dream of you dreaming.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:57 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

agree! and same on the bold!

YUP! =)
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

Omg! Michael's coming to you! Shocked

i really hope he is.. maybe when i see him, i'll have dejavu.. =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

nope, not the dream.. i dun think i dreamt of the posts. i dunno. i had dejavu alot recently.. the post about your mum and nat's reply! i was thinking this fanclub just opened not long. i could not have seen it anywhere else..
i would like to at least dream of you dreaming.. lol..

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!   Evan chandler is dead!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evan chandler is dead!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Latest MJ-related news/events-
Jump to: