Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal

Go down 
+7
crazzycat
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
skyenat
Admin
icy55
momoqq
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:46 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
27 is not old! haha..

28 my dear... 2 more to 30 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

no worries.. stay young at heart.. like Michael.. =)

Yeah, man... but it's hard... keep getting judged for it... & when seeing my peers sometimes not like me, I wonder if I'm alright or not... in the head...

nahh... I'll prob be like you when I'm ur age as well Razz heeee! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
27 is not old! haha..

28 my dear... 2 more to 30 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yeah, man... but it's hard... keep getting judged for it... & when seeing my peers sometimes not like me, I wonder if I'm alright or not... in the head...

thats because, they choose to feel old.. haha.. i dun think there's a problem feeling and being young.. it makes you happy and more active, and physically stronger, and eventually, you look healthier and more radiant.. yeah.. i dun want to turn 21 at all.. lol..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:51 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
27 is not old! haha..

Oh my... We are still young but why do u girls sounded like reaching 40 Razz 30 is also counted as young but of cos i know everyone is greedy Razz hee... me too!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
27 is not old! haha..

thats because, they choose to feel old.. haha.. i dun think there's a problem feeling and being young.. it makes you happy and more active, and physically stronger, and eventually, you look healthier and more radiant.. yeah.. i dun want to turn 21 at all.. lol..

Ppl think I'm childish... bleah.. esp still watching cartoons...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:58 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
27 is not old! haha..

Oh my... We are still young but why do u girls sounded like reaching 40 Razz 30 is also counted as young but of cos i know everyone is greedy Razz hee... me too!

tt's 'cos u guys are still like not even 20 or younger than 22 while I'm almost 30... LMAO
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:04 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
27 is not old! haha..

Ppl think I'm childish... bleah.. esp still watching cartoons...

lol.. i watch cartoons too.. not the new ones.. i like to watch old disney cartoons. not a problem.. not everyone can appreciate cartoons. like my bf, he looks young but he dun understand cartoon at all.. we are child-like.. hee=)
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:06 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
27 is not old! haha..

tt's 'cos u guys are still like not even 20 or younger than 22 while I'm almost 30... LMAO

so trinix is comparing with the rest of us..LOL. why do you need to mention younger than 22? haha.. this is funny..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
27 is not old! haha..

so trinix is comparing with the rest of us..LOL. why do you need to mention younger than 22? haha.. this is funny..

I also dunno... but u know what I mean Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:23 pm

i know i'm 21.. younger than 22... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Star wrote:

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Star wrote:

But i'm not below 22.. So i'm counted as old liao? lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:35 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

Are u as old as me??? If not, then not old... Hee Razz
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:38 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

Haha Very Happy How can u say 28 is old. I'll be 24 this yr
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:40 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

'cos 28 is 2 more to 30 while u still have 6 more yrs dey Razz Based on tt, 28 is old... Hee
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:46 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

'cos 28 is 2 more to 30 while u still have 6 more yrs dey Razz Based on tt, 28 is old... Hee

Understand what u mean. Next time will be my turn! Razz Maybe when u reach 30, you don't even look like one? Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:02 pm

for a moment, i tot trinix sound like Michael in her dreams.. like how she mind being old and michael being not good-looking with a new haircut.. the way they find their way to argue their point out.. LOL..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Star wrote:
for a moment, i tot trinix sound like Michael in her dreams.. like how she mind being old and michael being not good-looking with a new haircut.. the way they find their way to argue their point out.. LOL..

LOLx... maybe he & I are so alike tt's why we have tt connection... Hee... but no lah, I don't mind being old, just mind being reminded of it... Hee... I know tt Michael often love to argue his pt across, like me... so HEE Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Very Happy cute..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Star wrote:
Very Happy cute..

Hee... u know, my hubby often says he can't win in quarrels with me 'cos I will keep arguing to prove my pts... he even said with the way I argue, what a waste to not be a lawyer... LMAO

Whenever I read abt how Michael is in 'Magic & Madness', I go "Aye, so I'm like him... LOLX!!!" esp when I read abt how he loves to argue his pts... hee Embarassed Embarassed But tt bk also makes Michael more human...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:29 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
Very Happy cute..

Hee... u know, my hubby often says he can't win in quarrels with me 'cos I will keep arguing to prove my pts... he even said with the way I argue, what a waste to not be a lawyer... LMAO

Whenever I read abt how Michael is in 'Magic & Madness', I go "Aye, so I'm like him... LOLX!!!" esp when I read abt how he loves to argue his pts... hee Embarassed Embarassed But tt bk also makes Michael more human...

haha.. if you are a lawyer and you are older than michael, plus you are in America, i'm sure you want to help him at the point he needs. that will be so cool..

yup.. buti cant find time to continue reading.. i guess i'll have to wait till the hols.. hee.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:29 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
Very Happy cute..

haha.. if you are a lawyer and you are older than michael, plus you are in America, i'm sure you want to help him at the point he needs. that will be so cool..

yup.. buti cant find time to continue reading.. i guess i'll have to wait till the hols.. hee.

lol! If only... LOLX
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:12 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

LOLx... maybe he & I are so alike tt's why we have tt connection... Hee... but no lah, I don't mind being old, just mind being reminded of it... Hee... I know tt Michael often love to argue his pt across, like me... so HEE Razz

HAHAHA. I cracked up at that "just mind being reminded of it" part..... :p Ok, you are 27 years old. Laughing
*runs away*
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

HAHAHA. I cracked up at that "just mind being reminded of it" part..... :p Ok, you are 27 years old. Laughing
*runs away*

Bleah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4