Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Fans Tribute Album to Michael

Go down 
+4
lovethatAngel
Admin
skyenat
trinixdeangelov
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 pm

UPDATED TRACKS FOR THE FANS TRIBUTE ALBUM

So here's roughly what the tracks would be like on our tribute album tt Cat's spearheading... if anyone else wants to join, just jump onboard Very Happy

Cat - You Are Not Alone, Heal the World
Trinix - Human Nature, Speechless, Smile
Nat - Man in the Mirror, Black or White
Nat & Trinix - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Star - Remember the Time (maybe Smooth Criminal too)
Shin - Who Is It, Earth Song
Loveangel - She's Out of My Life, Why You Wanna Trip On Me,Thriller
Everyone - We Are The World
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Smooth criminal.. haha.. then i got to practise and see how it goes! lol.. "annie are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:20 pm

i think ' you are my life' will be a nice song to sing too.. is there a limit to the number of songs for the album?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Star wrote:
i think ' you are my life' will be a nice song to sing too.. is there a limit to the number of songs for the album?

Not too sure tho'... if we could I know we'd try & do every song... LOLx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:04 pm

@ Star: That's the 2nd studio I managed to get into contact with. The 1st din' reply after some time. Seems like our business is not being entertained. Hahaha. I placed the 2nd one on hold, but yes, the charges are very expensive as most studios charge by per hour basis.. UNLESS we opt for home studios, which will exclude the hourly charge and hence cheaper.

As for the limit of songs, we shall try to keep to round 15-20 (though 20 is really alot.) Haha, but remember, they are charging PER song basis too for standard studios. And one song doesn't come cheap! :p If one song around $15 and you are doing 2-3 songs, it will cost you $30 and more, excluding hourly charges! We will be sharing the costs for "We are the world" as its done by all of us together. I'm looking forward to that song! Very Happy

I'm still on the lookout for other studios.. Alot of cheaper ones have unfortunately closed down... So its kinda hard to seek one now. If you have any lobangs, feel free to inform me and I will contact them! Smile thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:08 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Not too sure tho'... if we could I know we'd try & do every song... LOLx

lol!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:11 am

Admin wrote:
@ Star: That's the 2nd studio I managed to get into contact with. The 1st din' reply after some time. Seems like our business is not being entertained. Hahaha. I placed the 2nd one on hold, but yes, the charges are very expensive as most studios charge by per hour basis.. UNLESS we opt for home studios, which will exclude the hourly charge and hence cheaper.

As for the limit of songs, we shall try to keep to round 15-20 (though 20 is really alot.) Haha, but remember, they are charging PER song basis too for standard studios. And one song doesn't come cheap! :p If one song around $15 and you are doing 2-3 songs, it will cost you $30 and more, excluding hourly charges! We will be sharing the costs for "We are the world" as its done by all of us together. I'm looking forward to that song! Very Happy

I'm still on the lookout for other studios.. Alot of cheaper ones have unfortunately closed down... So its kinda hard to seek one now. If you have any lobangs, feel free to inform me and I will contact them! Smile thanks!

hmm.. maybe we should come up with a budget first, though its hard to estimate the cost for now.. hope we will get good news soon.. =) haha..will try.. =)
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:36 am

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone

One of my MJ Fan friend wants to join us in this as well.
She will be joining the forum too so she will talk to you guys herself ;D

Really looking forward into doing this album tribute, and I'm willing to pay, although it is indeed kinda ex...
Just wish and hope hard I wont sound bad (:

I might want to do 'You Are My Life' as well ...

Last edited by lovethatAngel on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:48 pm

lovethatAngel wrote:
Sorry for the inconvenience everyone

One of my MJ Fan friend wants to join us in this as well.
She will be joining the forum too so she will talk to you guys herself ;D

Really looking forward into doing this album tribute, and I'm willing to pay, although it is indeed kinda ex...
Just wish and hope hard I wont sound bad (:

I might want to 'You Are My Life' as well ...

actually, i'm afraid i'll sound bad too.. my first time doing such a thing.. lol.. 'you are my life' is a beautiful song.. and michael, you are our life!!
Back to top Go down
~Shin~
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
~Shin~

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:49 pm

My voice died on me. D: I need to practice.........in the toilet. >.>

*shhhhh~ i'ma lurker*
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:56 pm

i have no idea how to sing smooth criminal like michael.. lol.. trying to deepen my voice and make it sound cool.. haha.. jiayou everyone!.
Back to top Go down
Vodka
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Vodka

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:03 pm

And here's that 'MJ Fan Friend'! <3

Haha, yup, I will be joining. Cool

Quite sorry if I'm not a very big activist though =XX

I'm willing to pay too, and I too, hope my voice doesn't make anyone scream in terror.

And, uh, most likely I'll share the song 'She's out of my life' with LoveThatAngel (We talked it over TEEHEE.)

And also should be doing Childhood. Maybe 'You Are There'...

Additional note is that with a sudden decision, me and LoveThatAngel will also be doing "You Are My Life" together. =)

Hope we(I) don't kill your eardrums =XX
---
Smooth Criminal *o* So hard *o*

And yes, Jiayou jiayou!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Star wrote:
i have no idea how to sing smooth criminal like michael.. lol.. trying to deepen my voice and make it sound cool.. haha.. jiayou everyone!.

Star, u don't have to sound like Michael... LOLx... none of us can!
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:01 am

~Shin~ wrote:
My voice died on me. D: I need to practice.........in the toilet. >.>

*shhhhh~ i'ma lurker*

Lol , in the toilet ? That's random (:
Back to top Go down
~Shin~
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
~Shin~

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Vodka

Your voice is nicer than ours, or at least mine, and you know it. >|

Lovethatangel

Haha, because it's the only available place in my house. :]
maybe not. XD
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:10 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

its really hard.. i think i sound like some small kid doing it.. maybe you guys can try and we can decide who sound the best! =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

its really hard.. i think i sound like some small kid doing it.. maybe you guys can try and we can decide who sound the best! =)

u'll do fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:32 pm

haha..you gave me a great mission by putting smooth criminal beside my name.. LOL..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Star wrote:
haha..you gave me a great mission by putting smooth criminal beside my name.. LOL..

Michael hinted it to me... Hee
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:47 am

One question, are we doing all the songs with C minus music or acapella ?

I tried recording with my phone and I sound BAD.
Oh nooooooooooo ~
I want to do this fan tribute album so badly from very long ago,
And was extremely happy when I knew guys were doing this...
I guess I need to start practising hard..
Michael ... Help ... Neutral
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:13 am

lovethatAngel wrote:
One question, are we doing all the songs with C minus music or acapella ?

I tried recording with my phone and I sound BAD.
Oh nooooooooooo ~
I want to do this fan tribute album so badly from very long ago,
And was extremely happy when I knew guys were doing this...
I guess I need to start practising hard..
Michael ... Help ... Neutral

Not too sure... we might go either way - Minus one or acapella... Hee
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:40 am

Cool (:
Back to top Go down
Vodka
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Vodka

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:11 am

I tried recording on phone and I sound like a camel trying to act like a crocodile trying to do the scratching chalkboard sounds.

Shin> Yeah right. Pfft. =A=
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 am

Vodka wrote:
I tried recording on phone and I sound like a camel trying to act like a crocodile trying to do the scratching chalkboard sounds.

Shin> Yeah right. Pfft. =A=

lol! Very nice desciption there, Vodka.. LOLx
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Her english is DA best leh !
She still claim her english very poor !
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans Tribute Album to Michael   Fans Tribute Album to Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fans Tribute Album to Michael
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next