Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Songs that I'm currently addicted to

Go down 
+5
trinixdeangelov
Star
icy55
cindy_leo86
NatashaAzrael
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NatashaAzrael

NatashaAzrael

Songs that I'm currently addicted to Empty
PostSubject: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:11 am

Xscape and Unbreakable. Awesome and I'm super addicted to these 2. What a Face

Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Wow.. I'm so badly addicted to all Michael songs Razz Hmm... If i were to pick 2, i will choose You rock my world & Pretty young thing.
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:07 am

I used to be addicted to smooth criminal (my all time favourite), then it became man in the mirror and billie jean. After the VMA music awards, it was who's bad!

Then I decided to explore his invincible album, and now I am madly in love with Speechless. I love his vocals!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:44 am

i love his invincible album but apparently the media claimed that he lacked creativity and all that..

gosh, no one can beat his vocals..

hmmm, i'm addicted to most of his songs.. even the jackson 5 ones..

i need them everyday!! O Michael, you rock my world!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:00 am

icy55 wrote:
I used to be addicted to smooth criminal (my all time favourite), then it became man in the mirror and billie jean. After the VMA music awards, it was who's bad!

Then I decided to explore his invincible album, and now I am madly in love with Speechless. I love his vocals!

Cry's my all-time fave frm his Invincible album Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:20 pm

i think i like you are my life the most in invincible.. i cried when i first heard it..

unbreakable and dont walk away are my fav in this album too..

Unbreakable seemed to tell the media that those tabloids will not break him!!
Go Michael!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Star wrote:
i think i like you are my life the most in invincible.. i cried when i first heard it..

Go Michael!!

You Are My Life" is one song tt I haven't dared to hear yet... I just need the courage to hear tt one & I haven't had much yet... maybe I can hear it with a stronger heart after my London trip.
Back to top Go down
HiedeJonhnson

HiedeJonhnson

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:48 am

I also agree on that I'm addicted to Xscape and Unbreakable
its one of the best MJ song ever.

Songs that I'm currently addicted to 314w9hh

Successful wedding always begin with having wedding planning checklist and wedding songs to cherish
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:51 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Go Michael!!

You Are My Life" is one song tt I haven't dared to hear yet... I just need the courage to hear tt one & I haven't had much yet... maybe I can hear it with a stronger heart after my London trip.

oops.. i din know i missed this post of yours for such a long long time! lol.. yup.. its a beautiful song.. got to hear it..
i myself was amazed by the impact this song had on me! Go trinix! I'm sure you will grow stronger day by day just like michael!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:24 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Go Michael!!

oops.. i din know i missed this post of yours for such a long long time! lol.. yup.. its a beautiful song.. got to hear it..
i myself was amazed by the impact this song had on me! Go trinix! I'm sure you will grow stronger day by day just like michael!

LOLx.. tt's what happens when posts are flooded on here.... Hee... but it's quieter now the last few days... u guys study hard k? Gd luck with the remaining papers! Whee... 15 more days til I get to London Very Happy btw Star, go see my new MJ stamps... Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:15 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Go Michael!!

LOLx.. tt's what happens when posts are flooded on here.... Hee... but it's quieter now the last few days... u guys study hard k? Gd luck with the remaining papers! Whee... 15 more days til I get to London Very Happy btw Star, go see my new MJ stamps... Hee

yup.. but dun worry. when i'm back from my last paper on tuesday, i'll try to be noisy.. then again i have attachment.. Thanks.. i was calling for michael today while doing my pharmacology paper.. i'm sure he knows some nature of the drugs but haha.. nothing came.. think i was thinking too much.. hoping that answers will just appear..

So thats 11th of dec? how long will you be away?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:44 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Go Michael!!

yup.. but dun worry. when i'm back from my last paper on tuesday, i'll try to be noisy.. then again i have attachment.. Thanks.. i was calling for michael today while doing my pharmacology paper.. i'm sure he knows some nature of the drugs but haha.. nothing came.. think i was thinking too much.. hoping that answers will just appear..

HEE... I'll be back on the night of the 23rd... unles BA decides otherwise Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:01 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Go Michael!!

Err.. whats BA? hee..

i'm sure you will enjoy yourself so much that you probably wont want to come back.. lol..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:59 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Go Michael!!

Err.. whats BA? hee..

i'm sure you will enjoy yourself so much that you probably wont want to come back.. lol..

Hee.. tt's British Airways... my friend who went up to London in June this yr got her flight home delayed some many hrs... so if it's happens to me too then I'll be having Xmas in London.. Hee
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:35 pm

BRITISH AIRWAYS going on STRIKE, AGAIN! as usual.. what's new. Rumoured to be around new year's eve onwards.... Think I will be stuck at the paris airport! damn... =(
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:52 am

icy55 wrote:
BRITISH AIRWAYS going on STRIKE, AGAIN! as usual.. what's new. Rumoured to be around new year's eve onwards.... Think I will be stuck at the paris airport! damn... =(

AIYEE!!!! PLS BA DO IT AFTER CHRISTMAS!!! I NEED TO BE BACK IN SG BY CHRISTMAS FOR VERY IMPT PROJECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
crazzycat

crazzycat

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Thriller is my fave song!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphawallpapers.com
~Shin~
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
~Shin~

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:13 am

Definitely Who is it and Blood is on the Dance Floor.

And maaaaybe Earth Song. Srs, that song is addicting too. >3
Back to top Go down
Janet77
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Janet77

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:21 am

1. Best of Joy
2.Hollywood Tonight
3.You're My Life
4.Don't Walk Away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs that I'm currently addicted to   Songs that I'm currently addicted to Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs that I'm currently addicted to
Page 1 of 1